88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Here is impossible to star a play run, du the fact I can't even know ho to create or save game. It unplaeble Due fact I can't even save the game.

meme54321234

Aug 19, 2018
I don't know if anyone else has this issue but in the save menu I cant hit the X to close it and have to go to a different tab first and if i look back in the save menu any save I made are gone

Aug 27, 2020
Can't save, tried typing things into box, and it doesn't work. Gonna restart my file fresh and see if I can get it to work, otherwise I may have to come back once things are more stable.
Correction: Everything locks up, but the freeze is really peculiar, I can still make the tabs on the side move as if they were moused over, but nothing works.
Update: Loaded a save I made hastily, now talking to the Angel locks up after naming her

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Marine

Ocwil

Dec 23, 2021
1. Cant save anymore textbox and button dont do anything have a save room build and am standing in it.
2. Talking with the Angel after the intro even crashed my game at some point.
Will return in a couple of updates i guess?

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
I have a very interesting bug, where I can't leave current location AND it deletes my party member. So... whats up with that? Like yeah, I was interested in playing this game, since it sounds like CoC, but hey, I don't want to restart my playthrough just because of this, since it seems like it also corrupts the save files, making them unable to load with me being stuck on loading screen.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
I have a very interesting bug, where I can't leave current location AND it deletes my party member. So... whats up with that? Like yeah, I was interested in playing this game, since it sounds like CoC, but hey, I don't want to restart my playthrough just because of this, since it seems like it also corrupts the save files, making them unable to load with me being stuck on loading screen.
Could you give me some context on where that happens? Which party member did you pick? Where? Which room are you trying to exit?

1. Cant save anymore textbox and button dont do anything have a save room build and am standing in it.
2. Talking with the Angel after the intro even crashed my game at some point.
Will return in a couple of updates i guess?
Will be fixed next update, thanks.

^ seconding this
I think this might be the same problem that was fucking the web builds too, that was fixed in this new version. Do check this new version out and see if the same problem is still persisting.

there is literally 5 minutes of gameplay, and you call it a game?
w.i.p EVERYWHERE :mad:
There are more than 200 pages of content by this point. Unless you are able to read at incredible speeds, this is very confusing. Where did you stop playing? Did you reach the Swamps?

My game keeps freezing, minutes after I start playing, does anyone know how to fix the constant freezes?
Can you check this new build out and tell me if it is still freezing?

Locked up when I tried to finish character creation.
Is this an exercise in learning interface design in Unity or are you just a masochist?
Well, I am a plate spinner with way too many plates. But, thing is, there is no rush to get every plate spinning perfectly right now. I have to prioritize what I can fix and when, then just trudge forward.
Can you give me some context on the lock up? Did you get a warning, did the game just freeze, what did you do immediately before the game stopped?

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
PtA 2.5 - Threesome, Blaze it! - Now Public!
Content
  • Added a 17 page(9000+ word), multiple ended, kind important event. It's another way to get to Grimwood, basically. This event does contain a long sex scene with two partners, male and female.
Fixes
  • Changed locked event choices' descriptions. Now they only display the reason why they are locked.
  • Added the item that allows you to find Grimwood's Lair after helping Whitewood in the Freedom event.
  • Put tooltips for items with long description back in the Party Menu screen.
  • Text adjustments on some events per feedback.
  • The experimental unity package that the project used for the UI has been fully released. As a consequence, some performance bugs might have been fixed.
  • Fixed the web version not working on startup.
Download

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Tried talking to the angel. Gave it a name. Clicked the other choices until I got to #4 about the home base. The game just froze on the answer to that. Closed it, loaded the game again.
Tried to name the angel again, it got stuck on the screen after you gave it a name. Every time I clicked the Continue button I got +10 power. I managed to use the debug menu to teleport somewhere else, then back to the base again and I was free. I spoke to the angel again, chose option 4 and it froze and crashed again.
When I loaded the save, my max power has gone down from 250 to 100.

Looks like an interesting game, I'll come back once the bugs are sorted out

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I like the concept, but something seems weird with the Unity version you can download. Just had it kind of stop working after a fight. Plus I also seem unable to actually name saves, and it only ever keeps one - or seems to delete it. I'm not sure if the problem might be on my end though.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
v2.5
Content

• Added a 17 page(9000+ word), multiple ended, kind important event. It's another way to get to Grimwood, basically. This event does contain a long sex scene with two partners, male and female.
Fixes

• Changed locked event choices' descriptions. Now they only display the reason why they are locked.
  • Added the item that allows you to find Grimwood's Lair after helping Whitewood in the Freedom event.
  • Put tooltips for items with long description back in the Party Menu screen.
  • Text adjustments on some events per feedback.
  • The experimental unity package that the project used for the UI has been fully released. As a consequence, some performance bugs might have been fixed.
  • Fixed the web version not working on startup.
I am not seeing a "game no longer crashes every 5 minutes" fix.
eh... maybe the unity update fixed it. I guess I can give it a try

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Game seems to crash very often while in the character making menu, which kinda sucks since it's apparently a recurring bug from the previous release. Maybe it was simply fixed on Linux and not Windows, who knows. But in this state, it isn't very playable. A shame.

Reactions: mrttao

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
Could you give me some context on where that happens? Which party member did you pick? Where? Which room are you trying to exit?
My party member is Daisy, it first started after the fight with the "Deep one" and "Tentacle". I couldn't leave the cave for some reason and at some point, while trying to leave the cave Daisy just dissapeared out of my party from the side bar. I tried to save and reload, but the save won't even load and I'm stuck on the loading screen. I tried to load older save and I got out of the eldritch cave, but same thing happened on the map outside of eldritch cave. Dunno how else can I describe it.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes