Thyler

May 14, 2018
I had some issues when going into a fight while having party members. The enemy doesn't do an action which freezes the game. It also deleted my save file so that was a shame. Love the concept of the game, but for me it still needs a bit more bugsplatting before I would recommend it

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I have encountered a couple of bugs when I have someone in my party. The first one is that I can't save the game and the second is that the party members don't attack in combat.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
i hope there's more "receiving" scene than "giving" scene, i like my PC the one getting fucked
Words can't describe how much I agree with that, but really, if those two scenes are all, then I'm definitely down to wait until later down the line.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
No offense to the creator.. But you just saved me time I likely would've spent ultimately searching for gay content to begin with.
No offense, but what made you think that there is a gay content? Because I am certain it wasn't tags.

it's like going into gay game thread and asking where is hetero content. lmao

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
No offense, but what made you think that there is a gay content? Because I am certain it wasn't tags.
There 100% was a gay tag here before. That's the whole reason I even knew about this when it first went up.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I am pretty sure I didn't saw gay tag when KoropeiniKi said:

But I might be mistaken.
I'm willing to bet it was taken down at some point, because I have the forum set to watch the gay tags for me, and this wouldn't have fallen anywhere in my notifications at any point if it hadn't been tagged with it at some point.

EDIT: I searched through my alerts to see if I could find when/where it happened, but I'm thinking that alerts start getting deleted at some point as I can't go back to when the post came up, but if it wasn't there, then I found it via the gay tags on the latest updates page.

Also, even on the first page there was a lot of talk of it having a lot of tags. My next bet is that it also just got fleshed out as it went along, and seeing as there wasn't that much gay content at some point, it was taken down/off/maybe more isn't even planned at this point.

Last edited:

xorthar

Jul 19, 2019
In Allurgard after Lyssa joins the party overwriting save files deletes them and can't save the game in a new file anymore. Was playing as a mage in case it matters.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Wonder If the dev ever going to add the ability to create servants? I mean, whats the point of being a god and having a realm of your own when you can't do much of anything with it or your power? You can't even do much of anything with your guardian angel.

Reactions: \EGOIST and joe316

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
MaskOfMirth I actually caught that this dev loop, so that is fixed.

Zarcinie It's also one of my favorite things! As of now, there are a few budding romances, but definitely nothing much so far. This month's patreon voted decided that more work on the companions was the goal, so we might be seeing more progress on that sooner rather than later.

x~Minchen~x There's has been quite a lot more content besides Daisy for a while. Now that the ice witch is also a companion, we will be seeing even more diversity there.

Mustang Flex I will be taking a look at that, thank you!

Overlurker Thanks for getting back to me! I will investigate that, and see what I can find.

MSGTNP Yes. After you finish a companion's story, I will add a way to turn them into an angel of your god. But that will come much later.

There will be a new build later this week, the mentioned bugs should be fixed by then. I am confounded by save files being deleted, as that should never happen. I'm thinking maybe they got corrupted and the game is not reading the file as a save. I will look into that.

Also, I will actually be making the round to put a gay version of every scene later down the line. I kind just put that aside so I could get more content out. There's the shopkeeper scene, aside from the tentacle and innkeeper one, for those interested in the gay content.

Last edited:

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Public Build Changelong for 1.21:
Content
  • The small scene that plays out when you awaken the C trio without having stolen their equipment is completely different and better. It is also fixed, and plays now instead of the game acting as if you had stolen the equipment.
Fixes
  • MAJOR UI CHANGE. I have tested the UI in several aspect ratios. After a slew of changes, all of them are more or less functional. Small kinks are still to be ironed out, though.
  • Valerian's pussy sex scene is now working. A tag was causing an error, apologies.
  • Fixed a swapped description in the Lyelnas event.
  • Moved the map button, and it now should arrange itself correctly in the screen when resizing it.
  • Re-arranged and put a warning regarding resolutions in the configurations. Configurations will reset in this build due to this, too.
  • Changed some settings around resolutions that should finally deal with some longstanding problems people were having.
  • Fixed a bug with grassland enemies' achievements.
Changelogs since last public build (1.1):
Alpha 1.2 (Halloween Party & Party!):
Content
  • Your companions now comment on the stuff you do, and won't act like just ghosts that aren't there most of the time for the events! The system that allows this is super flexible, which will be good when I add new companions later on. The events that aren't covered for Daisy and Lyssa are the challenges and the Eldritch Cave. I will get them later.
  • Added the rest of the werewolf sex scene which was missing in the last update. If you have already done the Hallows event, trigger it again via the debug menu to see it! (The event is listed as Halloween unsurprisingly.)
  • Added a few more scattered keywords to some events, but not any significant amount. (I have a bunch ready that I need to retroactively add to events.)
Fixes
  • Minor text adjustments everywhere.
  • Minor UI adjustment.
  • Added missing achievement on the festivities of the gods.
  • Fixed a weird equipment/item bug.
  • Fixed some typos in the Hallows event.
Alpha 1.15 (Halloween Special!):
Content
  • Added a Halloween Event! Commemorate the spooky season with the other gods! The event features two sex scenes, with different versions for the tools used as always. And one incomplete werewolf sex scene, apologies for that. This might be one of the longest events in the game, strangely enough.
  • Added keywords system! They are generally concepts of the game's universe which you can hover over to get a quick explanation. It's your godly intuition at work! They are only present in the intro for now.
Fixes
  • Fixed and improved minor UI things.
  • Improved layout of the side image. Also, fixed some problems with its configurations.
  • Changed the power message. Made it more succinct, and hopefully cooler sounding.
  • Small adjustments to text here and there.
  • Made challenges harder to come across than enemies.
  • Fixed old daisy commentary that wasn't showing up.
  • A lot of adjustments to the intro text.
  • Daisy talking topic of Lyssa is now conditional to Daisy's presence as a companion.
Download

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
So only conversion than?

How far does the story go upto now? The last time I remember playing, I was able to reach upto the point where you fight a mutated, corrupted god in the cave.

guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
You really need to work on the presentation, the first screen was so filled with text it was a jumpscare, i'll play more nonetheless

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes