primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Well this looks interesting. Was always a fan of text based zero to god smut games for some reason.
Ever play Apotheosis? Little known and hard to find choose your own adventure story. Loved that game.

edit:
Played it. Ran intoa few bugs and typos, the only ones being really bad are the need to save and reload if a character is ever downed, and the Elder God fight is busted.
Besides that, I recommend making the level up more obvious. I spent a long while not realizing I could put points anywhere lol.

Decent game. Spent like 2-3 hours on it I think just looking through every nook and cranny.
I hope it keeps updating and becomes an epic game some day.

Last edited:

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
Seems like an interesting concept, wasn't this previously an HTML game?

The Unity build for Mac has scaling issues and is unplayable for me. I'll try the PC build later?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Fall of Eden, Also available from Fenoxo, but a different dev. I think part of the CoC and TiTS team though
Adeler, or something like that is FoE dev. Don't recall him being on the CoC/TiTs team tho. Miight have done some freelance. He's only recently come back to work on FoE (Life causes hiatus type thing). Added some content but latest stuff has been more tidying up behind the curtains type stuff.

kyoto_leon

Dec 3, 2019
Okay... leveled up all the way so I can un-petrify the villagers... defeated the cave's Eldrictch God... and there's no more to do in Allugard? Can I not save this realm?

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Seems like an interesting concept, wasn't this previously an HTML game?

The Unity build for Mac has scaling issues and is unplayable for me. I'll try the PC build later?
Nope. It was always a unity game. Though it is available in a web form over at itch.io.

Also, I will look into this scaling problem. But troubleshooting with mac might me a problem for me, as I have not a Mac nor a lot of experience with it. An easy fix might be to make the screen re-sizeable on the next update if I don't find the problem itself.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Public Build Changelog 0.7:
Content

• Added Felix, Jonathan, Gautr and the Trio to Whitewood village! They all have two talking subjects. The church peeps are at the church and the trio at the tavern.
Bugfixes and others
  • Added text to indicate a character's action during combat. Should make it easier to know who did what and who's turn it is.
  • The bug report system has been fixed, hopefully permanently this time, and, fingers crossed, it works on the web version of the game too now.
  • Fixed a ton of bugs. It's always a ton, there's literally no other metric to measure bugs in.
Changelogs since last public build (0.6):
0.67:
Content

• New sections and alterations to the Eldritch Cave's storyline. Major of which is a sex scene with the Elder God (the two versions of it are more or less the same this time, though). I do recommend playing it all again, speed reading if you must. It is much better, and I am way more proud of this version of this dungeon and story.
  • New Trio event with three different sex scenes! You have to have cured the trio before. It can be triggered when going to the leftmost lower room of that square section in the Crossroads. It only triggers there!
Bugfixes and others
  • Bug Reports are working again.
  • Elf appearance now available after meeting Lyelnas. I believe I forgot to mention this in one of the previous changelogs. Or not. Anyways, this is a thing now.
  • Achievements are all functional now. All but Daisy's incomplete oral scene achievement.
  • Fixed a major bug with getting naked and unarmed items after equipping stuff.
Download

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Found the scale mail armor, but it isn't showing in my inventory. Other than that, I'm absolutely in love with this game and am already salivating at the thought of an update.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
cannot play it at all, browser version is completely black and cannot toggle full, downloadable versions, 32 and 64 just keeps flashing.

Jun 13, 2018
So, I played this and found that if I try to move between rooms in the beyond, or whatever the starting place is called, the game stops me from moving anywhere else. What's the point of being able to make rooms that you can move to if the second you do in the main hub the game locks you in that room with no options? I thought maybe adding a hallway to a room would be best but I still get locked when I try to move. So I hope this gets fixed as I do like text games.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
So, I played this and found that if I try to move between rooms in the beyond, or whatever the starting place is called, the game stops me from moving anywhere else. What's the point of being able to make rooms that you can move to if the second you do in the main hub the game locks you in that room with no options? I thought maybe adding a hallway to a room would be best but I still get locked when I try to move. So I hope this gets fixed as I do like text games.
I found that if you're not careful, you'll place rooms that you can go into, but can't leave; you need to pay attention to making entryways when making new rooms. I don't remember how it worked, but you need to designate entry points for new rooms, otherwise, it won't let you leave; now if you did do this and it's still not letting you leave, then something went wrong and Idk how to fix it.

Jun 13, 2018
I found that if you're not careful, you'll place rooms that you can go into, but can't leave; you need to pay attention to making entryways when making new rooms. I don't remember how it worked, but you need to designate entry points for new rooms, otherwise, it won't let you leave; now if you did do this and it's still not letting you leave, then something went wrong and Idk how to fix it.
Oh! I completely missed that step while room building. Thanks for replying to my post as it made me slow down on room building to actually see what the hell I was doing.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Alright, I am back. Sorry, that I can only return when a new update happens, but juggling feedback with development and my day job is quite hard haha.

This new update allows you to resize the window as you wish, hopefully that allows you guys room to adjust stuff on your end if the need arises. I also placed a warning when building a room without access, so that is more clear now too, by the way. The inventory had some bugfixes which should solve the scale mail thing too. However, the browser being unplayable might be due to what browser you use. The whole thing is honestly so fiddly. I will look into it more later.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Public Build Changelog 0.8:
Content

• Added an event with Bluebell.
  • Finished the groundwork for future save compatibility! No more restarting for every update!
Fixes
  • Fixed swapped decision on both the Starving Fairy, and Daisy's blowjob events.
  • Fixed the achievement screen fucking with what tab it was selected and which it was showing. Fuck unity's toggles.
  • Fixed the Party menu crapping itself completely. Seriously, fuck unity's toggles.
  • Fixed labels on Bluebell and Valerian.
  • Fixed angel being twice on your base after intro.
Changelogs since last public build (0.7):
0.75:
Content

• Added event to cure Daisy's sisters of the curse.
  • Added two new NPCs: Bluebell and Valerian.
  • Added an event with Valerian with a sex scene, admittedly, on the smaller side. The rest of the event is pretty fun, so I hope it will balance out the smaller sexy scene.
Fixes
  • Fixed most bug reports. Only one to go, that I could try to fix with a bandaid, but it's better if I do it when I have more time to truly fix it. It will require some refactoring I was already on the process of doing.
  • Added a message when creating rooms with no exit, so I don't have to receive bug reports about this anymore.
  • Change some words and phrases on the intro when Angel explains base building, nothing major.
Download

• Red Heart
Reactions: blargballs
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes