kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I'm really quite excited about this one. While there's not quite enough content yet to get me to write up a review, I can confidently say this is well worth watching. It obviously reminds me of Fall of Eden (which I love) with the travel and combat of TiTS/CoC2 (which are generally good). I really like the variety promised by the multiple universes. I really have zero complaints about the content so far. I do hope there will be plenty of sexual content for a straight male MC.

Reactions: heartofsword

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I like the style of this sort of text game reminiscent of CoC, etc (though the heavy amount of furry stuff in those meant they never quite did it for me, hopefully this will allow me to go to as dark of a place as those did sometimes without everything being an over-boobed wasp)... and I dig being able to really customise your character, plus the idea of different universes where you can choose to be different, whilst trying to raise your overall deity level is interesting (though I hope it means it won't prove too ambitious, ultimately leaving lots of dead areas/universes) ... but yeah it's really hard to say much about it so far as it's mega sparse on stuff

Jul 20, 2018
So, I downloaded this and got to the point where I built the save room. Now I'm unable to move away from it. Wat do?

Nevermind, I had forgotten to add doors to the room. My bad.

Last edited:

Leo_Shishigami

Feb 24, 2020
How did you add doors? I don't see an option anywhere and cant get out of the room anymore either.
Once you've placed the selected room down you have a 4 buttons above the confirm which is for the doors, selecting west will make a door to the west and the same with all the other directions.

SharkBitDev

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2019
Public Build Changelog 0.45:
  • There's a debug menu now! Cheat your heart away, friends! This is to make it easy for returning players, since during these early stages saves will most likely always end up deprecated.
  • You can now send bug reports from the game! Seriously, it's very easy. It will even past the text currently on the screen to it if it's a bug related issue. It would be amazing if everyone could use that to make the game better! It sadly does not work on the web version though.
  • Added three new skill to the game, one for each class. They are all unlocked at level 2. Fireball for mage, Waiting Strike for warrior and Quick Stabs for rogue.
  • You now need to be level 2 to unpetrify everyone except for Thorssen. So keep that in mind and consider the new skills an incentive to level up.
  • Combatant names are bold and numbers are color coded during battle. Should make it easier to see what's happening at a glance. Other smaller QOL improvements were made as well.
  • A new and improved conditional tag system that allows for nesting, and choice reaction system. Will make development extremely quicker. This is of course a coding thing, not content.
  • Fixed a stupendous amounts of bugs, typos, and continuity mistakes. Seriously. Twas a fuck-ton. A lot of it was due to the old tag system and choices that made a lot of content on 0,4 not even show up. I advise playing this version again if you played that one.
Changelogs Since Last Public Build:
In 0.4

• A sexy and alcoholic (or not) event with Thorssen! Just visit him after awakening him.
  • Big bug go splat.
In 0.39
  • A condition tag system that will streamline creation of variation on the events. Still will need tweaking, but most of the new events use it.
  • A sexy sauna event with Bersa! I quite like this one, and I hope so will you!
  • The trio's awakening event. This one has a lot of variation and I am testing some new things with it. Any feedback you might have in this one would be appreciated.
  • Jonathan can now be cured! And doing so will lead you to have to deal with the rest of the church residents. Now, on account of me still testing the new tag system, the variation of the event without Jonathan is still to be done.
  • Many bugs due to unity upgrade, jeez.
In 0.35
  • Added Blacksmith Bersa and her shop as well as the event to release her of the curse.
  • Added Shopkeeper Lyelnas and his shop as well as the event to release him of the curse.
  • Added Innkeeper Thorssen and his shop as well as the event to release him of the curse.
  • Added shops structure.
  • Added disclaimer at beginning of game and other small improvements to the UI,
Mega

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some interesting ideas, and I don't mind a text game. What I do mind is that I cannot save except in a save room that the MC will die trying to reach after a couple of combats. This happened to me twice, and I have written off this game because such a terrible design choice indicates that the dev doesn't understand what makes games fun. Good luck with it in any case.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
is it just me or the enemy can literally insta-kill you? like damn, these tentacle is made to kill a god.

edit: not tentacle, but living vine

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
there's a bug where if you add your stats point to your stat but instead of confirming it, you can just cancel it and the stats will still get spent but actually not.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
also, i have a question; is it a feature that, if you make a new character, you can still have the stats of your old save? because i was baffled when i see my other save stats there when i make a new character.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Personally found the combat a bit easy. The first fight I got hit once, then never again.

And second Conrad_aiden's question on how to level party members.

May 2, 2018
Conceptually sounds great. Haven't really done much of it yet. Hopefully the UI gets some focus/work on it it seems like a bit of a mess at my first glance. Already sent in around 8 reports on minor things that will hopefully be useful to the dev.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes