4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So..... when the MC tripped that girl and fell into Shou.. I was expecting her to yell dont touch me there and slap him..... but then it later implies they made out ?? CAuse hes gloating about it with the panties?. What is with that o_O So he didnt get slapped or roasted ? or accused as a panty thief ? (used some kind of magic trick??) Instead hes gloating he got laid with that? O-o

Guess I expected him to get roasted.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSummerLeaf
May 31, 2017
Path To Dominion [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 317mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks for your hard work i have been enjoying games lately a lot thabks to you

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I think I found one of my favourite games on this site. Hard to not look forward to him actually unlocking his powers (and finally figure out the obvious identity of a certain girl).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Game is so good it's just feels illegal man, we finally have a MC that i can somewhat understand, feel and sympathize with. Some people may not like the lack of sexual interaction that much but i could honestly never dismiss this mans talent and the chance of getting one of the better vn's on this website. Please don't be like other devs and don't abandon this, i would honestly feel a void.

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Game is so good it's just feels illegal man, we finally have a MC that i can somewhat understand, feel and sympathize with. Some people may not like the lack of sexual interaction that much but i could honestly never dismiss this mans talent and the chance of getting one of the better vn's on this website. Please don't be like other devs and don't abandon this, i would honestly feel a void.
Thanks for the positive feedback. I don't have any plans on abandoning this VN at all (though I guess that's what almost every dev says, so I can only prove this with time.) If anything, I'm more passionate about PTD than when I started. The story's somehow crept up on me to an extent where I just can't seem to quit working on it. But at the moment, I can only hope to continue giving you guys a thrilling experience until the Main Story of the VN finally comes to an end.

Alcatraz1964

Jun 8, 2019
Gracias por los comentarios positivos. No tengo planes de abandonar este VN en absoluto (aunque supongo que eso es lo que dicen casi todos los desarrolladores, así que solo puedo demostrarlo con el tiempo). En todo caso, me apasiona más PTD que cuando comencé. De alguna manera, la historia se me ha metido en la cabeza hasta el punto de que parece que no puedo dejar de trabajar en ella. Pero por el momento, solo puedo esperar continuar brindándoles una experiencia emocionante hasta que la Historia principal de VN finalmente llegue a su fin.
[/CITA]
La neta te la rifaste me encanta la historia como alguien que fue gordo y despues se metio al gym me identifico un poco con el MC y ya que estamos como en cuanto tiempo veremos a las hermanas ?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
kanako don't know the wrong way to use healing magic ? that's messed up she totaly seem like the type ><
btw i played the first release and left the game to wait for more content and i come back to see the mc becoming the iregular at the school of magic (can't use magic but understand how to write spell and manipulate them, protect his little "sister" with ultra violence and lack of comon sense T_T)

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Any progress on the update?
It was supposed to come out this week but it's been postponed. I'm currently remaking a large portion of the update because it just wasn't up to par for me(thus my slow replies.) I'll publish a post on patreon soon with a few announcements concerning the next few updates. But the next version shouldn't delay any longer than a few weeks.

Reactions: LeedMeep

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
It was supposed to come out this week but it's been postponed. I'm currently remaking a large portion of the update because it just wasn't up to par for me(thus my slow replies.) I'll publish a post on patreon soon with a few announcements concerning the next few updates. But the next version shouldn't delay any longer than a few weeks.
I'm fine by it, waiting was okay for me. since i have buttloads of backlogs of games i tend to finish it anyway...

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, but trying to win it too early is what makes it fun. You become proud if you were right so early on whilst intruiged albeit disapointed if you were wrong. Also, when there is no content for a while one cannot do anything but theorycraft, it's something that ensures ones interest it it continues.

May 17, 2020
Ok looking forward to it

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes