4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
how is the remastering of the prologue going? is it finished?
this seamed interesting and i marked it but i decided not to try it until the remastering of the prologue (or any other remaster for that matter) is finished

Reactions: DarkSummerLeaf

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
how is the remastering of the prologue going? is it finished?
this seamed interesting and i marked it but i decided not to try it until the remastering of the prologue (or any other remaster for that matter) is finished
The Prologue is pretty much done(there's only a scene or two that need some finishing touches.) I'm also going to make some improvements to certain parts of Chapter 1 when I get the chance. But I think I'll focus on moving forward with the plot a bit more before I do that.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
The game is good but hope the corruption is not damn high where the story feel cringe and edgy. Mc is not a pushover but I don't like to play as a r*pist or villain.

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
I like the game, but...
Oh boy it has some of the most hateable char i have seen lately.
I was lking the sucubus sensei, but after the blackmail-r4p4, i just want to ruin her. She went from " ikinda like her" to "i want to rip her head off"
But NO ONE here comes even close to the step mother... my god how i HATE that character. i want a mini game where i can stab her a thousand times. I dont even care about a posible hate sex scene with her, i just want to murder her. The way she mistreated him as a child and the way she bahaves, as if she never did anything wrong...ugh, everytime the mc is being nice to her it just adds to how much i want this b1tch dead.

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Aside from that, i quite like the game.
The personality of the mc is great, and he is strongish, even though is not clear how it would be posible for him to grow stronger.
And the chars that are meant to be likeable are. The Sensei is quite fun, though i really desliked how she just threw the mc to the wolfs in a situation where his life should be over under any normal circunstance.
Laura also grew on me in the latter interactions with her.
And over all, most of the chars that i didnt mention earlier have some charm of their own.

Zeff_t

May 15, 2020
I mean this felt more of an anime than a adult VN - honestly better chars than alot of anime's with the same plot. Keep the writing part up, no matter how many cliche's exist , at no point i felt dialogue was just there to fill time between chars. Got a few lil chukles outta me some times (mostly tora). Keep up the good work , and instead of the triple dots extending over 10 clicks , lets have a transition instead which we can either wait for to finish - or click through it?
Good job on this tho , looking foreword to the story continuing.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
okay i've finish this version, since then i caught on the poll wtf with that visual got high? cuz of that i sense next future this game gonna be a fucking kinetic novel, also since this game have a great story with a really slow to the action(sex) probably most ppl gonna drop it down but who know maybe more like the slow burn like me, but wth if u have giving the option to just in the end it will get correct it automaticly, n u just say in the first gameplay after prolog n befor start to the main story, u say "all of the choice is ur consequences" but then wtf i choose this its automatically switch to the right option, so giving that feels like this was gonna be "kinetic"

here's my score, overall its actually good 5/5 but then as i mentioned before this game gonna be "kinetic" not even close call to a just VN like i've been playing before
5/5 render is greatly improve , for before kagura was short girl then after 6 month she came taller, well good
5/5 story is deeply slow but its really interesting,
4/5 have UI transparent box, its usefull though so i don't need to patch it
3/5 is slow really slow, for those who really like the balance i think its not for u, but for me is decent, i like the sex cuz MC is dominant

why "kinetic" cuz there's option "kill mia" but in the end she live, "grope her breast" but in the end mc is not degree but im okay with this since the victim is former a higher rank, the only option i can prevent is with mia if u reject her u don't have the fun with her n same with the fangirl club, i remember ericka was in the fangirl club but, why was with this karen thing? but wtv since that is in the end for the version i don't wanna argue, either im forgot or it hasn't been mention it yet

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
We're on a journey in this one and more depths will be unraveled real soon.
Fair. All the best going forward.

Incidentally, I think it's odd that the MC retains a somewhat contemporary set of gender norms (males provide for the house, etc.) when he grew up in a matriarchal city & household. Could make for a more unique story if you flip the expectations.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Fair. All the best going forward.

Incidentally, I think it's odd that the MC retains a somewhat contemporary set of gender norms (males provide for the house, etc.) when he grew up in a matriarchal city & household. Could make for a more unique story if you flip the expectations.
yeah it is odd but a flip of gender norms would rob the MC of his goal

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Putting this out there, but as a connoisseur of japanese manga/ anime.. I love the ...... responses (completely understand its context) I think its just that westerners dont get it . And the use of japanese honourifics is cute. I love it when some of the girls starting calling the MC-sama. I think the complaints are just cause westerners dont get it again. I do feel the game has a lot of ties to japanese medias. Which I like. I'd continue to support its use through the game,

I havent finished the game yet but im still progressing through it. I'll probably add my thoughts on the game once I complete the current content.

I do have a question about Mi, I wanted the fight to end with the MC beating her half to death (beaten to a pulp), so I ended up choosing trying to break her neck option (at worst paraylzing her, didnt really want her dead) but as the fight ended. Thankfully in a draw, the fight being called off. Im happy at result and she seemed to have apoligzed after the fight and wanted to make amens. This was just a choice that would always come to one true outcome and so nothing negatives comes from it ?. Even tho I chose the darker option. Would like to still think of her as a harem candidate. So I just wanted to check on this. I think its fine having choices like this to define on how you view the mc (part of the fun), but wont have an impact on future content.

Last edited:

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Putting this out there, but as a connoisseur of japanese manga/ anime.. I love the ...... responses (completely under its context) I think its just that westerners dont get it . And the use of japanese honourifics is cute. I love it when some of the girls starting calling the MC-sama. I think the complaints are just cause westerners dont get it again. I do feel the game has a lot of ties to japanese medias. Which I like.

I havent finished the game yet but im still progressing through it. I'll probably add my thoughts on the game once I complete the current content.

I do have a question about Mi, I wanted the fight to end with the MC beating her half til death (beaten to a pulp), so I ended up choosing trying to break her neck option (at worst paraylzing her, didnt really want her dead) but as the fight ended. Thankfully in a draw, the fight being called off. Im happy at result and she seemed to have apoligzed after the fight and wanted to make amens. This was just a choice that would always come to one true outcome and so nothing negatives comes from it ?. Even tho I chose the darker option. Would like to still think of her as a harem candidate. So I just wanted to check on this. I think its fine having choices like this to define on how you view the mc (part of the fun), but wont have an impact on future content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes