4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
The poll has finally ended!
It's been a whole week of patient waiting to determine the most popular play style among you guys. And after considering the comments, votes and rate of downloads for the VN style this past week alone; It has been discerned that the VN is hands down the most preferred play style. Thus it has been decided that we'll continue this project as a Visual Novel.

This isn't a massive change of any sort; the game will only continue the way it started. For anyone who was looking forward to the sandbox, please accept my apologies for any possible inconvenience this may have caused. But I'd like to think that the plot is the main reason why you have stuck with this story so far (and one thing I'd absolutely refuse to change.)
On the bright side, this will give me the chance to focus more on the story and possibly remain consistent. I'm also glad we handled this issue this early in the development of game.

A Big thanks to everyone who has stuck around so far. And another thank you for the massive cooperation on both sites.
Stay juicy and stay safe out there guys!

*Note: There will be an upload of 0.3.1 soon. Anyone who has played 0.3.0 does not need to download that version. It's continuation of the Prologue(Remastered) and the full reversion of the game back to a Visual Novel.

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
It's been a whole week of patient waiting to determine the most popular play style among you guys. And after considering the comments, votes and rate of downloads for the VN style this past week alone; It has been discerned that the VN is hands down the most preferred play style. Thus it has been decided that we'll continue this project as a Visual Novel.

This isn't a massive change of any sort; the game will only continue the way it started. For anyone who was looking forward to the sandbox, please accept my apologies for any possible inconvenience this may have caused. But I'd like to think that the plot is the main reason why you have stuck with this story so far (and one thing I'd absolutely refuse to change.)
On the bright side, this will give me the chance to focus more on the story and possibly remain consistent. I'm also glad we handled this issue this early in the development of game.

A Big thanks to everyone who has stuck around so far. And another thank you for the massive cooperation on both sites.

*Note: There will be an upload of 0.3.1 soon. Anyone who has played 0.3.0 does not need to download that version. It's continuation of the Prologue(Remastered) and the full reversion of the game back to a Visual Novel.
Glad the voting was justice, i do have soft spot on liking this type of sandbox without making more convoluted stuff, but i can see why some people against it. But you developed the VN in the beginning, so that is what this game is about to focus on.

Wish you good luck for the next updates, man

Reactions: DarkSummerLeaf
Jun 20, 2019

Thank dev for continue this game in vn i really like the story so far but sandbox is big no no to me so thank for continued this game in vn. and pardon my bad english

T0XIC W0LF47

May 11, 2022
just a suggestion why not have pregnancy, people usually love pregnancy , havent played yet just saw the future tags

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes