4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Manage to play 3.0 update, really enjoying it. especially Inori..... hoo boy
(Also update the thread since the update dropped)

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSummerLeaf

Alcatraz1864

Feb 3, 2020
te voy a ser sincero tenia miedo de que no volvieras ya que me encanta el juego y este año ya perdimos muchos grandes

Sep 1, 2019
Not a fan of the change to sandbox. I wouldn't have cared if it started out as a sandbox game, but now I have to play a game instead of reading a story and getting into the lore.

Reactions: imturtlepowerd

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Df why go to sandbox? I hate sandbox.

Don't like the change, It was fine in VN form imo.
now here comes to money and stat grind....
First off, there will be hardly any grind at all. I just want to give players more options.
And this VN will not be polyamorous. Girls won't be fucking each other and never once will they engage in sexual acts without our mc.

Hardstadt

Mar 24, 2019
Migration to Sandbox style from Chapter 3 onwards.

First off, there will be hardly any grind at all. I just want to give players more options.
And this VN will not be polyamorous. Girls won't be fucking each other and never once will they engage in sexual acts without our mc.
1: There's never enough content to justify the switch to sandbox. Never. The switch to sandbox typically gets used to pad things out with a find the right day/time to get an event that may or may not include an H scene and/or story progression.

2: Assuming you DO decide to implement a time cycle (morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night) most of the events will happen in the afternoon/evening timeslots because work/school with the morning/noon slots usually becoming grind/padding periods.

3: Games switching from VN to Sandbox have a high probability of losing players TP: The Class Next Door being an example I can name off the top of my head (since I once played it). I've seen some players (myself included) stick around to give games that do this a fair shake but as far as I can tell, they rarely stick around. (See points 1&2 for reasons).

If you're dead set on going sandbox then God speed, good luck and all that jazz. It's your game.

My suggestion, should you care to read it, is only implement sandbox at specific times.
I.E: MC is meeting someone for whatever reason, needs to prepare for it. Sandbox time. MC goes to places to get whatever is needed, maybe meets character(s) when out then goes to meeting to end sandbox.

Again, good luck, God speed, came across this today and I'm glad I've taken to reading the Dev notes since the sandbox tag hasn't been added yet and I typically avoid sandbox games all together.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ooof. Really left it on a cliffhanger with Inori on her house. Moreover, that blowjob with her has no animations? What happened there? The others have lag, but its still something so I always take it.

Reactions: LeedMeep

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Ooof. Really left it on a cliffhanger with Inori on her house. Moreover, that blowjob with her has no animations? What happened there? The others have lag, but its still something so I always take it.
I really wanted to make animations for that scene and I also wanted to show some form of brutality. But in an attempt to update my animations, I somehow broke my save files(still don't know exactly what happened.) Anyway that entire scene was a compromise; There were a few issues like unresponsive body parts from then on which at some point forced me to remake the entire scene in such a way that these problems won't be seen. But the issue was resolved towards the end of that event so the next version should have animations.

Lordcomsss22

Feb 1, 2023
I really wanted to make animations for that scene and I also wanted to show some form of brutality. But in an attempt to update my animations, I somehow broke my save files(still don't know exactly what happened.) Anyway that entire scene was a compromise; There were a few issues like unresponsive body parts from then on which at some point forced me to remake the entire scene in such a way that these problems won't be seen. But the issue was resolved towards the end of that event so the next version should have animations.
No Android version fr the game?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Version 0.1.0 contains about:
3,300 lines of dialogue
26,000 words
1,040 images
3 animated sex scenes

why does every Dev now days trying to make a serious Tolkien written plot? it's a sex game, people wanna see fucking. it's good to have build up, but it can't be the so focused on that the XXX content becomes lesser and lesser, seriously these games become bigger time sinks (wasters). you want the player to become invested in a sex game when sex isn't the main focus? start strong, work on the characters and story but never go down in XXX content.

I can't even figure it out, creating sex scenes in these engines is nearly automated at this point yet Devs refuse to spend 5 minutes on it because in their mind "I'm working on a serious video game". I must be missing something because apparently people pay more money to read in a sex game then see a new tit popping off a bra...

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
The beginning of the game starts badly enough to make you throw alt+f4, but be patient and don't close the game before you see what your character will turn into.

Reactions: DarkSummerLeaf

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
You say there will be hardly any grind, but we already have an inventory and money system in place, so i don't see that happening. So far the sandbox aspect is easy to manage, even tho i don't like it, but i'm willing to give it a chance for the next couple of updates because i enjoyed the game before it was made into a sandbox. But i'll drop it as soon as i see something like "hey in order to get this scene you need X amount of money" or "you need Y item before you proceed", i hate that bullshit.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Does the game have romance? Personally, I'm only interested in the MC establishing a romantic relationship with the LIs: Any LI or girl who doesn't have a romance doesn't interest me.

DarkSummerLeaf

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2022
Does the game have romance? Personally, I'm only interested in the MC establishing a romantic relationship with the LIs: Any LI or girl who doesn't have a romance doesn't interest me.
It's only just starting, but there are progressive romantic relationships in this story. Though it's not entirely centered on romance.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes