VN Ren'Py Abandoned Patio City [Demo] [SmexyLab]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Obviously pink and purple haired girls need to be slapped, dicked, and put in their place(which involves a great deal of additional slapping and dicking, natch).

But what about the blue haired ones? Hmmm...

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
I'm a sucker for freckles, gonna have to keep an eye on this one. Throw some glasses on her and have her take it up the butt and I would throw money at you if I had any to spare. But I'm broke, so feel free to ignore me for the paying customers.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Rape tag is missing. And it's a reverse rape. 2 women drugging a man, then tying to a bed taking off his pants and jerking him off = rape. At least sexual harrasement something...

Just played the demo... The pancakes were a great addition! Some of the models look pretty nice and I like that it has a good focus on the ass. On the other hand I found certain aspects of the game offputting personally I'll give an example of what I mean.

You can play things as much of a getlman as possible or as big of a pervert as possible. However, it doesn't effect outcomes at least as of yet:

There is a woman who you have the option to knock on the door when she is in the bathroom or just open it up and walk in. If you knock on the door she doesn't get as mad, but if you just enter you get to see more nude her but she is mad on both options and on both options she takes "revenge" by drugging you and tying you to a bed later?

Then there is this one chick that gives you a blowie joey and then is mad at you after she sucks your dick because you came on her face. I think it would be better here to have her tell you where she wants you to shoot your nut. Then to choose to comply with her wishes and not make her mad or cum on her face and piss her off.

Also, several of the characters require a high level of suspension of disbelief to think of them as a realistic person. If characters were made to feel a little more realistic that would make the game better.

Also, more branching options and meaningful choices would make the game much better.

Also, longer scenes with more meaningful dialogue would make things better. Hope around palce to place to much without much chit chat.

Reactions: Yuri L

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
By now, it's known that no butt in any game posted here is big enough for my tastes, but I will say that this game is very... "Russian" in its composition: everyone is an object, everything escalates to crime in seconds, and every action is purely mechanical. Here's hoping we don't get into an edgy showdown with the "grade school" bully who used to perv on the family in the near (or far) future.
Also, I, too, am curious as to whether the city is comprised entirely/exclusively of patios. :unsure: Asking for my MC, "Patio Fuck," because "Patio Fuckles" didn't fit.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
In the planned tags both cheating and harem are mentioned. Does that meaning harem is optional? Like if a player wants to pursue only one girl then they are free to do so or will all the girls be forced on the player? Anyway dev, good job on making Lucy the banner girl as she looks to be the best girl to me.

You can play things as much of a getlman as possible or as big of a pervert as possible. However, it doesn't effect outcomes at least as of yet:

There is a woman who you have the option to knock on the door when she is in the bathroom or just open it up and walk in. If you knock on the door she doesn't get as mad, but if you just enter you get to see more nude her but she is mad on both options and on both options she takes "revenge" by drugging you and tying you to a bed later?

Then there is this one chick that gives you a blowie joey and then is mad at you after she sucks your dick because you came on her face. I think it would be better here to have her tell you where she wants you to shoot your nut. Then to choose to comply with her wishes and not make her mad or cum on her face and piss her off.
Good points made, to add to the above... let the player decide whether they want a sexual encounter with Lett or not as it will give them more control and agency.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I saw a nice ass in the op, i came. Now time to download.

If that's the blue raspberry chicks ass she might be on my favorite asses list next to Caroline(Milfy City) and co.

Reactions: EthanHunt95
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote