EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patriarch v3.jpg

Overview:
Patriarch is an ambitious sandbox harem-builder game set in a dark near future where a powerful crime family has brought a city to its knees. You play as the heir to this family, whose job it is to make a name for himself and establish the connections necessary to lead an empire. Date and control the women near you, as you build a harem of girlfriends, wives and sex slaves.
The game prominently features misogony, degradation and humilitation. Not for the faint of heart!
As of version 0.13, I no longer endorse the use of images of gifs in my game. If you want to play the game with images, use the fan patch provided by the community!
Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2024-02-17
Developer: Oranos -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Linux: - - -
images/gifs:

Extras: Clown.34's Mod* - 0.14 Torrent* - 0.12 Compressed*

*The unofficial versional is not released by developer, use at your own risk

new to 0.8.jpg Patriarch v0.8 full.jpg prev2.gif prev3.gif prev4.jpg prev5.gif prev6.gif prev7.jpg prev8.gif prev1.gif

Last edited:

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
YOu got a huge potential on your hands dun fuck it up bro, i like the idea but u have to add shemales traps and sissies it goes so well with the theme of the game, you also need some iteresting stories with some charachters like let's say uniqe charachters or something like that where u can make them high ranking women of ur harem u can get some ideas right here lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
YOu got a huge potential on your hands dun fuck it up bro, i like the idea but u have to add shemales traps and sissies it goes so well with the theme of the game, you also need some iteresting stories with some charachters like let's say uniqe charachters or something like that where u can make them high ranking women of ur harem u can get some ideas right here lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He doesn't have to add those things. So tired of the tf, forced female games. There are enough

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Nice premises and good backstory. Definitely promising. But the pace changed from nicely paced from the intro to click-n-fap immediately after the intro. Doesn't feel like mc power tripping, abusing or degenerating the girls. Maybe the pace can be bit slower with more stories or training for the girls to have more immersion.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Very Nicely done.. no errors.... girls selection is good... looking forward to more content...

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes