Vaars

May 6, 2021
How do i get amber pregnant?
Usually by ejaculating inside her vagina without you or the Girl using contraception. sometimes it can take a while, though. after about three Months i would recommend seeing an OB/GYN, whether there are any medical Conditions that might prevent pregnancy.

If you're talking about the game tho, you go to the East Wing/Breeding Hall, where she is available for Breeding, directly below Monique (So not via her Harem Entry). From what I understand from the Code, there should be no further Preconditions other than having her Achievement unlocked/story completed.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Sooo, at my office in the college it says

"scene locked by city corruption level!"

Are there any tips for this?
Thx

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Sooo, at my office in the college it says

"scene locked by city corruption level!"

Are there any tips for this?
Thx
Raise the city corruption level via the City Corruption Scheme, unlocked by talking to the Dr at the Corpus Nova Clinic and giving him pheromones.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Raise the city corruption level via the City Corruption Scheme, unlocked by talking to the Dr at the Corpus Nova Clinic and giving him pheromones.
Oh, lol, thank you. I was thinking it meant the corruption was too high and I needed to
lower it. Thank you for the help!
Cheers

Reactions: Brovalon

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
How do i get amber pregnant?
Buy mansion
get Amber to be part of the harem
play long enough to get the breeding wing of your mansion
go to your room's office
talk with Amber
there SHOULD be a option to breed her
It will remover her from the harem but she's now a permanent brood mare

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I am looking at the downloads, and the size of the files makes me suspicious... 1 mb for all of those files..
It's 1MB for the HTML file to run the game, which is mostly or entirely text at this point. The fan patch of images is around 4.5 gigabytes last I checked. Hopefully that helps you with your suspicions.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Where can I get a letter recommendation? I started from the save of 0-15 and have no free letters.
One of your father's girls will drop off a letter of recommendation to you at certain checkpoints of Reputation. I'm not sure if you get one once you cross certain thresholds for money and authority as well, but grind away at the stats and they should pile up pretty quick. (And keep in mind you can let your girls work for you from the girls menu to get reputation and money each night.)

Reactions: lan1967

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I really need to lay off the editing. I get all wrapped up in rewriting dialog to suit my particular wants, and I go down the rabbit hole of spending like an hour getting a scene just so, only to find I changed something I shouldn't have and now the game doesn't load at all.

I'm not complaining about the game or asking for help or anything. I don't know HTML, and I know I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing. I know I'm doing game breaking things, and yet I still go in and break the game.

I'm an actual idiot. haha

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes