Freundin aus Denken

Jan 31, 2024
View attachment 4003535

So the newest review of the game is this dude who only posted this after sperging out in my DMs after I disagreed with some of his feedback. Some people get really salty when you don't take their word as gospel. :KEK:
Isn't the relationship mechanic simply an event that occurs after you haven't spend much time with a character after a while? I just let it happened and was rewarded with extra scenes...

Thristran

Oct 13, 2022
View attachment 4003535

So the newest review of the game is this dude who only posted this after sperging out in my DMs after I disagreed with some of his feedback. Some people get really salty when you don't take their word as gospel. :KEK:
This is basically a Graphic Novel that you can play through, of course there will be a set amount of actions that can be done in a day. He's a Don's son, not a Chronomancer. That's why you get Amber and put her to work in the home office
Again, GRAPHIC NOVEL
Tell me that you haven't read a thing without telling me that you have not read a thing
the whining, the whining
That they are
The game is still being made, of COURSE there are going to be gaps
I'm touchy on the the Star ranking since it's only a 5 and not a 10
A 5 Star ranking system bunches up the good and bad
A 10 would allow to be more specific

Personally I like games like this, as one of those "WOULD I do X if I was in such situation" look at myself
Or at least a WISH I could bring myself to do that if in such situation

Isn't the relationship mechanic simply an event that occurs after you haven't spend much time with a character after a while? I just let it happened and was rewarded with extra scenes...
Yes, yes it is and I do the same

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I mean, he talks about if you have multiple girlfriends on desperate they could pile on you and waste all your energy without doing anything, and if that can happen then it needs to be addressed and fixed but I feel like the dev has already done something about it.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I mean, he talks about if you have multiple girlfriends on desperate they could pile on you and waste all your energy without doing anything, and if that can happen then it needs to be addressed and fixed but I feel like the dev has already done something about it.
I let all my girlfriends degrade at the same rate in the latest build and they didn't stack up, so doesn't seem like there's a problem to me?

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Only one scene can occur a day, so the max energy being drained is 1.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Soo, Do I have to choose a specific wife?
OR
Will I have the option of multiple wives? (scary thought...lol)

Just hit the choice for Angelica.

Last playthough I just backed up and ignored Angelica because I couldn't decide
if there was a benefit to her over someone else...

Cheers

• Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Jmedicated

Apr 13, 2020
The only way I can see images is by playing in a browser mode on a website hosting the game. I attempted to download fan patch and full update and have it all in the same folder but it wasn't working for me on my android. i binged the game till I got to the end to find out it was recently updated. Love the game. Dev I'm with gabbie and we have over 1 mil on day 391 could really use some place to spend this cash XD.

Additionally can anyone playing on Android share a screenshot of how your folder looks for this game with working images? Tyvm.

Last edited:
Reactions: OranosDev

Vaars

May 6, 2021
the Bordello doesnt seem to increase Revenue once you've added amanda? A little conuterintuitive, i'd say. ^^

also, a feature i've been tinking about suggesting, and that is now even more interesting with the Mood System: I feel there should/could be a random-Button for Harem-Interactions, maybe separated between Girlfriends and slaves, that picks a sex scene out of all the Girls at random

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
the Bordello doesnt seem to increase Revenue once you've added amanda? A little conuterintuitive, i'd say. ^^

also, a feature i've been tinking about suggesting, and that is now even more interesting with the Mood System: I feel there should/could be a random-Button for Harem-Interactions, maybe separated between Girlfriends and slaves, that picks a sex scene out of all the Girls at random
That would probably be harder to implement than you think but it would be cool.

Reactions: Vaars

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
'Favour' is the traditional spelling. Both spellings are correct and have the same meaning. Americans bastardized the word so now 'favour' is mostly used by the English.
My biggest complaint about the game is dev spells it 'favour'. Blegh.

;)
When I learned english in school we were given the brittish version of english. Still spell it colour as well for example :p

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
The only way I can see images is by playing in a browser mode on a website hosting the game. I attempted to download fan patch and full update and have it all in the same folder but it wasn't working for me on my android. i binged the game till I got to the end to find out it was recently updated. Love the game. Dev I'm with gabbie and we have over 1 mil on day 391 could really use some place to spend this cash XD.

Additionally can anyone playing on Android share a screenshot of how your folder looks for this game with working images? Tyvm.
1725658559065.png

This is how it should look.
Also make sure you got the full fan patch and not the UPDATE ONLY fan patch. If you only have the latter, you'll miss all images that weren't added in latest update.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021

That's a good idea. Never thought about that. Might add that.
Also, unless I missed actually adding it, Amanda should make the brothel max out at a higher income than what you get from the 25 workers.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes