ryss1

Apr 15, 2020
Hello dearest fellas,

And thank you for the creator of hours of fun :)

I write to as I would like to know who this chick is or how would I find the clip that this is clipped from? The scene is from the Megazonic Nightclub as you "Grope her ass anyway". Love it.

Thanks for advance and keep rocking!
1725169728225.png

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Hi. I download the game. The HTML in " Win/Mac/Linux " and the "Fan patches v16" but I still got this missing pictures. It´s like that for every single picture. Did I did something wrong?

1725170979621.png

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Hi. I download the game. The HTML in " Win/Mac/Linux " and the "Fan patches v16" but I still got this missing pictures. It´s like that for every single picture. Did I did something wrong?
Did you put the img folder from the fan patch and the html into the same directory?

Mar 22, 2020
Help, I appear to be stuck, the main story isn't triggering.
I've completed all achievements up to Reilly, but didn't get St James until aftre day 100 ... could that be the issue?

1725191509783.png

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I have that, many photos are working, but a ton are not.

View attachment 3988462
I suspect both of these are because you both downloaded the 0.16 fan patch. What you need is the full version 0.16 fan patch, which is much bigger than the 400MB of the main update. It's also on the first page, but it's something closer to 4GB now. The 0.16 patch is meant to go on top of the 0.15 one, and 0.14, etc., but if it's your first time installing the game then you need all the images since and the new images for the latest version - all of which are wrapped up in the big full file.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Does rpdl block any torrent client or something? It just doesn't find any peer for me when I can download no problem from every other place.

It gives me the "Error: peer not authenticated"

Undeaddk43

Oct 1, 2021
I suspect both of these are because you both downloaded the 0.16 fan patch. What you need is the full version 0.16 fan patch, which is much bigger than the 400MB of the main update. It's also on the first page, but it's something closer to 4GB now. The 0.16 patch is meant to go on top of the 0.15 one, and 0.14, etc., but if it's your first time installing the game then you need all the images since and the new images for the latest version - all of which are wrapped up in the big full file.

will look into that, thank you

Mar 22, 2020
Does rpdl block any torrent client or something? It just doesn't find any peer for me when I can download no problem from every other place.

I've not used rpdl for a while but you used to have to register and login to the site to get a valid torrent before.

Tiberius1403

Aug 22, 2017
Help, I appear to be stuck, the main story isn't triggering.
I've completed all achievements up to Reilly, but didn't get St James until aftre day 100 ... could that be the issue?

View attachment 3989390
I had this issue, if you are feeling adventurous, here is how I fixed it:

First create a back up copy of the html file for the game just in case.

-Open the html in notepad.
-ctrl+ f for "Something is amiss"
(this is the trigger for this part of the story from what I can work out)

-It will read like this:
$caposelect is true and $Day gt 99 and $soldiers gte 70>>[[Something is amiss...|story1]]

-Delete the soldiers part so it looks like this:
$caposelect is true and $Day gt 99>>[[Something is amiss...|story1]]

Save and close the notepad file, then reopen in web browser as usual.

I'm not an expert but I think it will only trigger when you have exactly 70 soldiers from this code, so if you have more than that before day 100 it wont trigger? Anyways this fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: gemini730602

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I've not used rpdl for a while but you used to have to register and login to the site to get a valid torrent before.
You have to be logged it, but if it still occurs, this should fix it.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I'm not an expert but I think it will only trigger when you have exactly 70 soldiers from this code, so if you have more than that before day 100 it wont trigger? Anyways this fixed it.
False statement, but was a good try.
Ps. both of you are playing the mod, not original, so go complain to mod tread, not original x.x.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
After Candice finishes the job at Crimson, what are you supposed to do? Are you supposed to buy Crimson? How do you encounter "Dance & Dalliance prostitutes"?

Edit: (Answer) Dance & Dalliance has nothing to do with Crimson. You have to buy Club Silencio in the Red Light District for $100K. To do that you have to give the money to the Mayor (as opposed to the realtor). When you visit Club Silencio after buying it, the name of the club will change to Dance & Dalliance Bordello. You can then buy slaves from a special slave auction to work at the club. There are 25 slaves, you can only buy 1 slave per day for $100. Alternatively, you can spend $50K to buy all the slaves at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freundin aus Denken
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes