Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Seems interesting, the art is really beautiful.
Some questions :
- Will you have a number of "named" characters with a full story and a training/sexification progression (like, a destitute noble, a foreign princess, etc)? Or just add randomly generated characters as slaves or bordello prostitutes to train?
- Do you plan a wardrobe for these characters, from conservative to sexy, as they are being trained?
Like he said, but i'll add in another few.

- Do you intend to create characters with backstories from scratch, randomized or historically existing characters ?
- Can they only be trained for sexy times, or can you maybe train some to be gladiators or the likes, which would bring in an income source depending on their fame & skill ?
-Are we talking large scale training or the PC being a master trainer but only one at a time?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
each of the main slave girls (Fasti, Inka, Parmida, etc) has a full bg and story with quests and unlocks. The side chars are all historical figures. The training is initially just sex unlocks, but later is all diplomacy and intrigue

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
oh man if this gets decent animations, this can be my favorite game for life

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Art looks fantastic. I don't usually play initial versions of games but I'm following this one and will give it a shot when it's moved out of alpha.

Just based on the art alone, your team could really do well with this. Very refreshing to see that level of quality/uniqueness amongst the hordes of Daz/Honey Select clones!

Reactions: Heliophorus

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
That show definitely had some of the hottest sex scenes and hottest people. This game has lots of potential
The show Rome was pretty good too:

I laughed when the guy who played Lucius Vorenus ended up playing basically the same character on Grey's Anatomy....

Or.... you know.... so I heard anyway..... from a friend.... 'cause I didn't watch that shit myself... I swear...

BannableOffense

Apr 28, 2018
Whenever I click on the manage everything tab with the old hag the game alt tabs me out and refuses to allow the window to show up again for more than a second.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Wow this game looks like it's got so much work put into it. It's good to see a game with actual high grade art and gameplay for a change instead of those poorly made 3ds visual novels. And so deeply versed in Roman culture and history!

I hope you add virgin girl for hire next time

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
I love the idea and the art, but the game is horrible...for now.
There is no rollback or history so that there is no way to review the text. Also the slave training has no proper tutorial, the lady just rejected every customer that came and the only thing I can do is to play a spanking game which I don't know what for...

Reactions: Ullubu
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes