bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version - the original zip file was 424MB, compressed version is 106MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used.

I've also enabled dev menu, rollback, and console.

Imperator Alpha 1 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows: (106MB)

P.S. Not that wild about a game supposedly built on an open-source game engine that alters the Ren'Py base code in an attempted DRM-ish manner, includes a UNIX emulator, fires several CMD windows when launched and runs other commands in the background during game play. So I've extracted all the RPAs contents in this version. Anyone who wants to look at the source for this, just use UnRen to decompile the rpyc files. Note that this will break the game b/c of how they coded a few classes in their perl to python parser and a few other random places.

But if you just want a smaller download and to play the game as usual, it will do that too. :)

at433

Oct 20, 2017
P.S. Not that wild about a game supposedly built on an open-source game engine that alters the Ren'Py base code in an attempted DRM-ish manner, includes a UNIX emulator, fires several CMD windows when launched and runs other commands in the background during game play.
thanks for the info man!
so its normal rpatool fails to extract anything from archives in the original download?

Reactions: bas

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Seems like an interesting premise, although as it stands now it is too glitchy to even play. When you try to train a slave, and discipline her you can't because of bugs. Can't really play a slave trainer game when the training process is too buggy to even use... should have had more work done on the game before the release.

Reactions: maliceinblunderland

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Extremely promising game. The ambientation in the ancient Rome is great and historically accurate, the drawings are really good and the initial premise is interesting. Just one problem: it seems a really ambitious game (not the typical "Brothel Simulator"), and I´m tired of seeing ambitious games that doesn´t get to survive the 0.2 version because they were too ambitious for just a guy with a PC working at home.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
thanks for the info man!
so its normal rpatool fails to extract anything from archives in the original download?
Correct - the dev changed the header and indexing of the rpa's to keep the standard tools from working.

Reactions: at433

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I prefer the 2D arts rather than 3D render it shows commitment and uniqueness not seen with 3D render which has a lot of clones. Well 3D also has uniqueness until someone makes a clone.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So buggy. More "content in future updates" messages than content.
That's what "Alpha" means in the thread title; a first look version usually for testing. Props to the dev for labeling it that.

More than a few devs post their game here or worse to their Patreon and clearly haven't even tried to debug or play-test it and then get snotty when people report bugs.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
each of the main slave girls (Fasti, Inka, Parmida, etc) has a full bg and story with quests and unlocks. The side chars are all historical figures. The training is initially just sex unlocks, but later is all diplomacy and intrigue
Ohhh, so you can use them as courtesans/spies in order to have some advantages?
Interesting, thanks.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Set in ancient Rome with slave training element? Say no more, I'm down, F yeah! This game and by are totally on my watch list. I'll wait, give it a solid amount of time, 6 months or so. Then, I'll check it again. Hail to the Holy Roman and the Greek God! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Meh, my slave won't do jack and the punishment minigame is broken. Nice premise but there's not a game there yet.

caracc

Dec 7, 2017
The punishment pictures are bugged for me and I can´t rly see anything. Also I can´t acutally end it. But the basic artwork is actually quite nice! Also the idea is without beeing that new the setting is kinda interesting.

U

User_10739

click the old woman, then click 'manage slave' there can wash slaves, and shave them, or change their clothes
I don't have that option, just "manage everything" which breaks the game.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Looks very promising, but, as expected, it is very buggy and content starved.

Will watch closely.

Reactions: Ullubu

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
I love the idea and the art, but the game is horrible...for now.
There is no rollback or history so that there is no way to review the text. Also the slave training has no proper tutorial, the lady just rejected every customer that came and the only thing I can do is to play a spanking game which I don't know what for...
At least the spanking game works for you XD

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes