• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Except 1) the meter is constantly moving left, and simple slaps (even with 3) is not enough to keep it in the green. Caning is a must. And 2) even when you stay in the green until there's no green left except for a sliver nothing happens.

There's no way to win the punishment minigame atm, at least not in my game.

Always moving left is the expected behavior. You have to get the needle into the green and then keep it there. The amount of time it needs to stay in the green depends on a) how much she hates you right now, b) the taboos of her culture against the act desired, and 3) her personal resentment about the act requested.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu and Argox

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
well, the game is very interesting, but the minigame is bugged for me, too.

at the first time, i slapped by hand, it worked somehow and i just kept pressing 1,2,3 in a row until i reached green and then tried to stay on it with 2+3... until she finally gave me a massage.

but now all minigames fail, regardless what i use or do.

Reactions: Ullubu

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You will have to allow her mood to change over time - you beat her too much
give her a week. too much more of that in the later game and she'll slit your throat as you sleep

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu and Argox

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Note to everyone - The version of the game made by boasapplesauce is not a supported version. It will break your saves, and allow you to save versions that cannot be played forward. We intentionally do not allow console and roll back as a design choice, and his version of the game is now his to support. Consider it a hostile fork of the code please.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I feel there should be some sort of measure on how close they are to submitting. Even if someone is holding it in, they will give some sort of clue to that, perhaps it gets clearer with skill but with nothing at the start on anything, its really hard to get a, well, start.

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I liked it, not really much content unfortunately but this is alpha. Art is great. I convinced girl to do everything through patience and repeats, didn't think that would work tho, so I didn't beat her and I can't say anything about this minigame.

BannableOffense

Apr 28, 2018
There's a donation link right in the game.
Patreon will not host this game. Not an option.

For the spanking game, we need a tutorial, but the way it works is that you need to press a key, 1, 2, or 3 for each spank, and you can change from spanking to caning and back with the arrow keys.
Will Patreon not host it because of the sister boning?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wont host because of sexual violence, rape, non consent, incest, and several others.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Might be intresting, but totally not in this version, the UI is terrible :mad:, doesn't work in full screen and so on.

Reactions: Ullubu

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
I think the version of here is a pre alpha, because I dont see more than one slave, and there have lots lots lots of the bugs.

The gamemaker said the alpha version will have 3 slaves, and debug progress status at 95%.

so maybe a couple of day later, the real alpha will show up.

Reactions: Ullubu and SenPC

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Note to everyone - The version of the game made by boasapplesauce is not a supported version. It will break your saves, and allow you to save versions that cannot be played forward. We intentionally do not allow console and roll back as a design choice, and his version of the game is now his to support. Consider it a hostile fork of the code please.
Yeah, my bad - I should have known better with all the python, perl and whatever other code in this game to enable rollback. Sorry everyone.

Please be pissed at me when rollback breaks things and not the developers.

Going forward I'll leave this out of compressed versions of this game.

Reactions: mesoru

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
and here list some bugs I met.

1. the farmer meeting first time , then stuck. force to end day , you can keep playing.
2. the old woman meeting chance to stuck. force to end day , you can keep playing.
3. the 'manage everything', after buy staff first time, then cant change everything, and system always tell you that house short the supply,but you cant buy anything at the market.
4. the foods you bought, I dont know for what to use.
5. the debt, I dont know how to pay back.

Reactions: Ullubu and bas

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Played a little bit.

• Feels pretty immersive actually.
  • I appreciate the madam being old and ugly.
  • Slaves bodies look the same but I appreciate they do not look super exaggerated. Breasts are a little big for slaves but I can forgive it it. =)
  • I like that its static whores with what I hope are individual and unque story lines to them. If the whores are generic then the game will fail.
  • Game has direction. It feels open world, which is sort of negative but the direction helps keep it on track. Get money to save the family, do so via a whorehouse.
  • Minor thing, was it really seen as socially negative to own a whorehouse in Roman times? I actually don't know. I assumed not but now this has me thinking.
  • Overall pretty good right? that bad...
  • Game engine is shit. feels like a modified Renpy engine, but i don't think it is. It is overly complicated and buggy. Should have just used Renpy. I'm not sure i trust the engine, which is a pretty fucking big deal.
We will see how this goes I guess. I really like the mature tone to it but the fucking engine...

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Wont host because of sexual violence, rape, non consent, incest, and several others.
Yeah, can't say I like how badly bruised, nearly bloody, she gets when punished.
Even resorted to save-scumming just to not see that.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Bought my first brothel slave, but when I went to attempt to manage the brothel ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I downloaded the regular version, not the compressed version, if that makes a difference.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I agree that the UI as it is needs to be overhauled to be navigable. A streamlined point and click interface would be much better than the current confusing planner.

Also is there currently only one slave available for hiring/training?

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes