• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I feel like we need a FAQ or something

1. Each slave has two types of resistance to any act you request. The first is her cultural resistance. For example, Romans do not have a strong same-gender taboo, but they do have a moderate to strong opposite gender nudity taboo. Then she also has her personal taboos. The personal can be strong and reinforce a cultural taboo, or weak and undermine that taboo.
2. Each person you interact with has a mood. In the case of slaves in the bordello, this is mostly controlled by the conditions you set for her. Is she fed, housed, clean, clothed, protected? Those variables are controlled by the spending of the madam. You need to succeed in the questions with the slave to understand her mood.
3. Her mood is also impacted for at least a week by how often and how severely you have beaten her.

Your ability to win the mini game is impacted by her mood and her taboos.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Regarding the mac release, it is not likely at all until after we move to unity in the fall

Argox

Jan 6, 2018

1. Each slave has two types of resistance to any act you request. The first is her cultural resistance. For example, Romans do not have a strong same-gender taboo, but they do have a moderate to strong opposite gender nudity taboo. Then she also has her personal taboos. The personal can be strong and reinforce a cultural taboo, or weak and undermine that taboo.
2. Each person you interact with has a mood. In the case of slaves in the bordello, this is mostly controlled by the conditions you set for her. Is she fed, housed, clean, clothed, protected? Those variables are controlled by the spending of the madam. You need to succeed in the questions with the slave to understand her mood.
3. Her mood is also impacted for at least a week by how often and how severely you have beaten her.

There will be more conversations and interactions (not the sexual ones) with the slaves in the future releases than in the actual release? There will be some kind of "plot" or "story" with the slaves? I think it would be great for the game that the slaves were real characters, not just "assets" to manage in the brothel that respond well if are well fed and treated, as cats or dogs.

Reactions: 215303j

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@everyone Supporting our game: PayPal and Patreon are not options for supporting this game (and many others). For those of you not staying on top of these issues, both Patreon and PayPal engage in selective censorship of what content they will allow to go through their platform. Any game that includes rape, incest, sexual violence, non-consent, or they just don't like - Will be removed. So, we made our own payment platform. If you want to support the game, PLEASE go to and become a supporting member.We never store any of your billing info, and we use the most reputable payment processor in the industry. Please donate, and demonstrate to everyone that it is possible to avoid censorship and build an adult game that really is an adult game.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017

Yeah, that "succeed in the questions" I feel to be very "videogamey".

Especially considering Fasti is Roman in origin, so our MC going "You weren't able to understand clearly" is a bit "EH?"

It would be easier to swallow in future, foreign slaves, to whom you have to teach Latin first, not to the first slave (who is Roman in origin).

Not to mention that it (mostly) amounts to either succeed and gain a bonus to... something, fail and lose... some stat, fail and nothing happens and you just wasted time.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Why did we even stop ancient rome?

Training Persian slaves and looking down on the plebs is a pastime of the true patrician taste

Reactions: Heliophorus

215303j

Have you guys found the character bios in the Gens screen?
I have now. ;)

In the text, it's mentioned that Marcus leaves the legion with 600.000 Sestertii.
However, in the game, I have only 60.000 Sestertii (10x less).

I'm sure you researched this properly, but 600.000 Sestertii would have been a shitload of money (very roughly 410 annual salaries for an unskilled worker)...

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I have now. ;)

In the text, it's mentioned that Marcus leaves the legion with 600.000 Sestertii.
However, in the game, I have only 60.000 Sestertii (10x less).

I'm sure you researched this properly, but 600.000 Sestertii would have been a shitload of money (very roughly 410 annual salaries for an unskilled worker)...
Yeah, that's incorrect. Thanks for catching

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yeah, that "succeed in the questions" I feel to be very "videogamey".

Especially considering Fasti is Roman in origin, so our MC going "You weren't able to understand clearly" is a bit "EH?"

It would be easier to swallow in future, foreign slaves, to whom you have to teach Latin first, not to the first slave (who is Roman in origin).

Not to mention that it (mostly) amounts to either succeed and gain a bonus to... something, fail and lose... some stat, fail and nothing happens and you just wasted time.
Yeah, I need to rework that section - it should be more like 'Fasti mutters a reply that you can't quite make sense of"

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Loved the art, also everything else looks very promising. Will watch this one closely, thanks for the high quality work and good luck.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes