• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

kelraos

Jul 7, 2017
One of my favorite movies is Caligula with Malcom McDowell. What a great concept for a game. Looking forward to this one, and I rarely ever post.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
getting this when im clicking on "manage everything" in the brothel

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/bordello.rpy", line 1028, in execute
  File "game/bordello.rpy", line 1034, in execute
  File "game/bordello.rpy", line 1040, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'bordello_status_strings'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "engine/main_engine.rpyc", line 647, in script call
  File "engine/event_dispatcher.rpyc", line 456, in script call
  File "characters/alfidia.rpyc", line 230, in script call
  File "characters/alfidia.rpyc", line 216, in script
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\exports.py", line 2664, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Markus\Downloads\Imperator Alpha11\Release\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/bordello.rpy", line 1034, in execute
  File "game/bordello.rpy", line 1040, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'bordello_status_strings'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Imperator Trunk
Thu May 10 08:53:21 2018

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I hope there will be an in deep development of the characters of the slaves and they will have a good background and personality, not just some generic story. I prefer a few well-developed characters to empatize and care for to a lot of superficial characters.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Sorry, but the Minigame needs an overhaul, Hand Spanking with 1, 2 or 3 does Zero, Cane overshoots the Green Bar most of the time, and even if the Green Bar disapears, nothing happens.
Can someone upload a savegame please ?

Reactions: Ullubu

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry, but the Minigame needs an overhaul, Hand Spanking with 1, 2 or 3 does Zero, Cane overshoots the Green Bar most of the time, and even if the Green Bar disapears, nothing happens.
Can someone upload a savegame please ?
well for me it works... 1= light spanks 2 = medium spanks 3 = hard spanks... if you keep inside the green bar by changing the spanks... after some time shell submit...

Reactions: Argox

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Sorry, but thats impossible, even with hammering the 3 right when the Minigame starts, hand spanking goes down too fast, and with the cane, it doesnt matter because NOTHING happens once the green bar is gone.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
if the green bar disapears youve lost the minigame... if you manage to stay inside the green bar its not getting smaller... and after some time she will submit... idk... for me it works fine...

• Angry

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
if the green bar disapears youve lost the minigame... if you manage to stay inside the green bar its not getting smaller... and after some time she will submit... idk... for me it works fine...
Just because it works for you doesn't mean there isn't a problem for someone else. I have the same issue that he's reporting. Staying inside the green does nothing (even if you do so for several minutes) and using the hand isn't close to enough (even for the first spanking session). The "marker" moves to the left so fast that the game ends in less than two seconds unless I hit something.

I'm guessing it's tied to fps/performance somehow, which is why it'll likely be hard to balance properly.

Like I said earlier, great concept, but I'll check back in about 4-5 versions. Waste of time until then.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Once you unlock the bath, the massage and the handjob with the slave, is there something new to do if you continue playing? The slave will become more fond of you and will unclock new dialogues or something, or that´s the ending of the current version?

Also, the pop-up messages disappear too fast. It´s difficult to read them.

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
Can you have more then 1 slave in this version , and it would be a good idea to have some option for "light" maintainance spankings , so she remembers who is the boss...

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Here's my compressed version - the original zip file was 424MB, compressed version is 106MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used.

I've also enabled dev menu, rollback, and console.

Imperator Alpha 1 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows: (106MB)

P.S. Not that wild about a game supposedly built on an open-source game engine that alters the Ren'Py base code in an attempted DRM-ish manner, includes a UNIX emulator, fires several CMD windows when launched and runs other commands in the background during game play. So I've extracted all the RPAs contents in this version. Anyone who wants to look at the source for this, just use UnRen to decompile the rpyc files. Note that this will break the game b/c of how they coded a few classes in their perl to python parser and a few other random places.

But if you just want a smaller download and to play the game as usual, it will do that too. :)
Does any one knows the money console code?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Not sure if this was mentioned but I would recommend NOT using full screen mode for win 7 and up. I have win10 and game kept running into bugs with it at full screen.

This is a new game to me but so far its put together very well. The 2D art work look great. I hope this project can continue and one day get finished. I will be keeping a watch for updates.

Reactions: Ullubu and Argox
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes