mikeark

Aug 26, 2017
Great art, great user interface, great story and setting, gives me the vibe of one of the simulation games of the 90s, but there are some flaws, even for a 01 alpha.

-there are some serious bugs outside of the usual ren'py internal variable errors or dead ends, had several times where the window disappered in a dialog with Alfidia about manage everything.

-the shedule, while it looks like an interesting feature of the game I had the most problems with it. had some issues where i couldn't add something to the shedule, while it was empty and some times the buttons seemed to be inverted. The biggest problem is, it's kinda pointless and it's lengthening the game. There is no real profit in adding several tasks to the shedule, you add a single task to the shedule and do the shedule, talking to someone can take a different amount of time, or maybe on the travel is a random encounter or simply going to a location and not knowing who to meet there, even if you do, for example (travel market/talk to merchant/...) you cant to because the talk to merchant option can only be sheduled if you are already on the market.
On the other hand the game works pretty good avoiding the shedule, exept of the tasks where you can't avoid the shedule for what I know, like 'end day' or 'think about last week'.

-some minor issues with the message system on the left side, looks really good until you use the end day command early and you the the entire messages for the day at once, might not be a big issue now, but might be when the player will be able to the grow the brothel is later versions and he is getting 10 to 20 messages each time interval.

Nevertheless, the game looks pretty promising, I'm really looking forward to a 0.2 or 0.3. Good luck to the devs.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
A couple of points
  • The scheduler is fairly useless at this moment, fair criticism however it is needed for future activity
  • Yes, we need to clean out the mass notification stuff, we know
  • Stability fixes are in the works

Reactions: Gabaw

OfficialKeblo

Jan 24, 2018
Art style looks amazing. Those tags prove that this game is going to be good. Also you guys should start a patreon page. Donation really does come in handy for alpha games.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
There's a donation link right in the game.
Patreon will not host this game. Not an option.

For the spanking game, we need a tutorial, but the way it works is that you need to press a key, 1, 2, or 3 for each spank, and you can change from spanking to caning and back with the arrow keys.

Reactions: mesoru and Gabaw

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
I'm stuck in a loop with Kreon, after the first conversation where he tells you about the whorehouse.

Edit: Okay, I managed to get out of that loop only to end up in a loop with Quintus.

Like the art and premise, but right now the game's just unplayable for me. It doesn't help that the UI's confusing.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
no idea why so many people are having that problem. I'd like to know the exact steps required to make that bug happen.

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
I can't recall my steps really. Mostly it was just the initial dialogue. Maybe it has to do with the choices being selected? I recall two instances, but I don't remember what I picked.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
For the spanking game, we need a tutorial, but the way it works is that you need to press a key, 1, 2, or 3 for each spank, and you can change from spanking to caning and back with the arrow keys.
Except 1) the meter is constantly moving left, and simple slaps (even with 3) is not enough to keep it in the green. Caning is a must. And 2) even when you stay in the green until there's no green left except for a sliver nothing happens.

There's no way to win the punishment minigame atm, at least not in my game.

Reactions: Ullubu

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Except 1) the meter is constantly moving left, and simple slaps (even with 3) is not enough to keep it in the green. Caning is a must. And 2) even when you stay in the green until there's no green left except for a sliver nothing happens.

There's no way to win the punishment minigame atm, at least not in my game.
The minigame works for me, and I "win" it always. You just have to mantain the bar into the green with the 1, 2 or 3 keys that means soft, medium or hard slap. You can read the mecanics in the "help" section of the game.

• Angry

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
The minigame works for me, and I "win" it always. You just have to mantain the bar into the green with the 1, 2 or 3 keys that means soft, medium or hard slap. You can read the mecanics in the "help" section of the game.
I know. I'm saying it's bugged for me and unwinnable. Read my post in its entirity again and perhaps you'll understand what I'm talking about. If something is unclear feel free to ask and I'll clarify.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
it crashed when i run it,maybe is for 64 bit?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/inventories.rpy", line 3, in <module>
  File "game/config_parser/ConfigParser.rpy", line 74, in dict_from_config_file

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "inventories.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "C:\XXXX\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\XXXX\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/inventories.rpy", line 3, in <module>
  File "game/config_parser/ConfigParser.rpy", line 74, in dict_from_config_file
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 566, in check_output
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 710, in __init__
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 958, in _execute_child

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Rolling back is not supported and will lead to game breaking bugs. Rollback was never intended to be available by design. The person here who enabled console and rollback basically just made it easy to ruin a save.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes