dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Excellent game and I am looking forward for the next versions. However can I make some observations, that I think would improve greatly the game. It would fantastic if ou could implemente it step by step :)

1 - We should always see the progress of slave variables: taboo, nudity body, all of them to control slave progress
2 - We should also see the inlicito, sensitivo variables, mainly because I like to control the progressation of my character
3 - Even if I have high variables, it seems it not assured I have sucess. We should know, when there´s an event, a % of sucess (slave training, rethoric, etc)
4 - We should have the possibility to improve the bordello with carpets, furniture, you name it, and we can buy these itens in the market. Also some high quality closes for the whores
5 - We could hire some men to work as spies, like a spy net and get all kind of information
6 - Later we could provide some whores specific for some clients with some fetishes
7 - We could hire some chefs to provide some exotic foods and drinks to the bordello
8 - We should have the possibility to make orgies and to invite clients and therefore increase the bordello reputation
7 - The possibility each week to reduce our debt
8 - The possibilty to buy a horse, or slave transportation to decrease time travel between provinces
9 - The possibility of pregnancy… :)

I have a few more ideas, but these 9 would be great.
Again a very good game, and ny only intention is to give you some ideas to make it possibility even better
#1 - Maybe someone will do a mod - I don't agree with showing everything. There are hints in the game for progress.
#2 - Same as #1 mostly, but I'm open to showing something
#3 - All skills are a dice roll against a resistance that lowers chance of success - for basic things the reduction is zero. For other things the reduction is large.
#4 - Yes, this is on its way in a relatively 'soon' version
#5 - Rumors and social in the baths will lead to things like this, but not until late in the game.
#6 - Yes, this is planned
#7 - Also planned (sort of)
#8 - Orgies will be in the villa you buy later on
#9 - Yes, debt repayment will be included soon
#10 - Also in planning
#11 - this is a debate item on the team... we're not sure about including pregnancy yet.

I want to know This version v3.0.3 include sex scenes right? blowjob, rubbing etc.. just like the image dvemail sharing.. Because its weird Fasti told me to "if you find my brother i'll put your thing in my mouth" etc but she does nothing... i'll do everything wait, increase her mood, train her to masterful but can't see her status anymore because i have a another problem its a annoying text problem other people have a same problem too. it says "An exception has occurred" in the bottom so many game codes or something.. anyway Can someone explain this scenes please? it is my main problem.
No, the quest ends prematurely and Fasti is not unlocked correctly in this version. Stay tuned for it to be fixed and updated in the next release in a couple of weeks.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The game is really good in terms of ideas and graphics. But the big problem is bugs and some flaws in the quest script.
There are clues, but some things are hard to find. For example, a quest with Brother Fasti. The first stage of conversation with traders can still be understood. Then the problems begin. There is a clue that you need to meet a person but it is not said where. Why don’t indicate the search location in the hints? After the right person is found and the money paid, strange things happen. A few days after payment, there are no signs or hints where to look for a purchase. As a result, somewhere in a week the brother teleports out of nowhere and accompanies you with a shadow until he comes to the brothel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that can be done next is to leave it anywhere, take it with you or sell it, then buy it again. If you bring him to sister and leave them together, then nothing happens. They can be left together or separately, but they do not notice each other for several weeks and the sister asks each week where her brother is (while he is in the same room with her).
There is a feeling that the bought, not her brother and it is not clear where to look for him. In addition, the process begins to bother and I want to wait for a playable version instead of what it is now. I can’t understand what else is needed for them to notice each other.

Bugs occur almost always, sometimes after choosing the "end the day" menu, sometimes if you take someone with you and go with him, a bug may sometimes be critical (when the ignore is not working). Also, with some dialogs in the bath (for example, ask a specific question), the game instantly crashes.
With flogging, a hand or object that strikes is more transparent than the wounds on the body. With some blows, the wound is located above the subject or hand, which beat.

Given the presence of bugs, more precise hints are required to understand the correctness of the actions.
If all bugs are removed and content expansion occurs, the game will certainly be a success

Reactions: 215303j and PrinceV

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The game is really good in terms of ideas and graphics. But the big problem is bugs and some flaws in the quest script.
There are clues, but some things are hard to find. For example, a quest with Brother Fasti. The first stage of conversation with traders can still be understood. Then the problems begin. There is a clue that you need to meet a person but it is not said where. Why don’t indicate the search location in the hints? After the right person is found and the money paid, strange things happen. A few days after payment, there are no signs or hints where to look for a purchase. As a result, somewhere in a week the brother teleports out of nowhere and accompanies you with a shadow until he comes to the brothel.

All that can be done next is to leave it anywhere, take it with you or sell it, then buy it again. If you bring him to sister and leave them together, then nothing happens. They can be left together or separately, but they do not notice each other for several weeks and the sister asks each week where her brother is (while he is in the same room with her).
There is a feeling that the bought, not her brother and it is not clear where to look for him. In addition, the process begins to bother and I want to wait for a playable version instead of what it is now. I can’t understand what else is needed for them to notice each other.

Bugs occur almost always, sometimes after choosing the "end the day" menu, sometimes if you take someone with you and go with him, a bug may sometimes be critical (when the ignore is not working). Also, with some dialogs in the bath (for example, ask a specific question), the game instantly crashes.
With flogging, a hand or object that strikes is more transparent than the wounds on the body. With some blows, the wound is located above the subject or hand, which beat.

Given the presence of bugs, more precise hints are required to understand the correctness of the actions.
If all bugs are removed and content expansion occurs, the game will certainly be a success
THsnks for those, we'll look at them

Reactions: Ric

PrinceV

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks a lot for the reply.
The game idea is excelent and I love the roman historic atmosphere.
Be strong and make sure to endure to criticism, because I believe that it will a smashing game. I will certainly will help you with ideas and concepts, and honest opinion, if you let me, of course.
I cannot wait for the next update.
Continue the good work.

mrcachalote

Aug 4, 2018
Happens when I click at Slave Management, but it was working fine before. Great game!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 430, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 448, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 466, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 471, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 134, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 135, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 137, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 141, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 146, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 170, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 581, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 595, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 597, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 598, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 603, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 607, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 611, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 628, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_engine/main_engine.rpyc", line 900, in script call
File "_engine/event_dispatcher.rpyc", line 474, in script call
File "characters/alfidia.rpyc", line 426, in script call
File "characters/alfidia.rpyc", line 267, in script
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Trainer\Software\Patronus\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 448, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 466, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 471, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 135, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 137, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 141, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 146, in execute
File "game/screens/stats.rpy", line 170, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 595, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 597, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 598, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 603, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 607, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 611, in execute
File "game/characters/alfidia.rpy", line 628, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 628, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Patronus Trunk
Mon Oct 21 15:03:26 2019

DveTeam

Oct 25, 2019
Seems like its a false positive from some obscure AV engines were looking into what may be causing the issue.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
The rhetoric bouts in the senate are hilarious. Marcus:
"My client is honest, handsome and manly, while his accuser is ugly, womanly and petty. My client is innocent!"
And whole Roma after trial praises Marcus for his rhetoric skills. :ROFLMAO:

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
guys how do i unlock quests other than the tutorial one?
There is only one other quest but that is still is not complete, as far as I understood, — Fasti(the ONLY slave that matters as of now, others are without content, except you can beat the german woman) will ask you to look for her brother Ionus. But even if you were to find him, she won't meet him in brothel (there is no code to finish this quest in such way). Somewhere in the thread was written that Fasti can meet him at the farms, but I didn't test that. When Fast will give you this quest I also don't know: maybe after all the grind with her training, or after you beat her enough times.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I've tried very hard to strike a decent balance between grind and cake.
If this is what you set out to accomplish... well, I admire you for trying to accomplish it? But your game is massively, massively imbalanced toward grind. Probably the grindiest I've played in the last year. Hours and hours of joyless gameplay with very little payoff for it.

It's too bad, really, because the setting has depth and beauty. If cheats were allowed, I'd probably become a Patron. But as it is, I don't consider it a remotely enjoyable experience.

Reactions: OGRey

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I apologize; that came out much harsher than I intended, since you seem to be operating in good faith.

What I'd like you to think about is a master chef. They prepare a meal to perfection. And yet... most of them are OK if the dinner guests want to add a little salt or pepper (or parmesan, or whatever). The question, as a developer/creator, is, does forcing players to play the game exactly as intended matter more to you than the players enjoying themselves?

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Maybe it will be less grindy when it's more complete. We don't know what other quests and activities they'll add in as the game's development progresses.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Fasti(the ONLY slave that matters as of now, others are without content, except you can beat the german woman)
Fucking hell, I wish I had known that.
Bought the Barbarian (Inka?) and wondered why I couldn't do a thing with her except ask her random questions and then not understand her answers. Considering how generally unhelpful the game is after the initial intro quest I thought I was missing something there.

Is there anything else worthwhile to do besides training (and punishing) Fasti?
While I love the setting and visuals, the game seems extremely light on actual content so far.

Reactions: CapPingu
Sep 13, 2017
Is there anything else worthwhile to do besides training (and punishing) Fasti?
Nope, every scene is in /game/videos in webm format.
Kinda disappointed with that as well. Requiring developers to make seperate scenes for every character, means that this will take a hundred years to complete, if it doesnt get abandoned first.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Nope, every scene is in /game/videos in webm format.
Kinda disappointed with that as well. Requiring developers to make seperate scenes for every character, means that this will take a hundred years to complete, if it doesnt get abandoned first.
That's a shame.
If it ever gets finished it'll probably take a hundred years to play as well, considering how grindy it feels.

Still, great concept and presentation, I can tell a lot of work went into this. There's just not enough to do (sexually) and the stuff you can do is implemented in a way that doesn't seem particularly fun to me.

• Sad
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes