dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
You'd have to add an exclusion

I use bitdefender, it doesn't alert for me.
If this proves to be a huge issue, I'll talk to our devs about a work around.

Update:
One of our devs ran it against Kaspersky's virus desk:

and it passes

1579906608572.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Teraxricos

215303j

If this proves to be a huge issue, I'll talk to our devs about a work around.
I think that might be for the best.
No offense, but I REALLY dislike disabling anti-virus software...

I did disable it long enough to upload the file to Kaspersky online scanner, which passed, just like you said.
It is still strange that it passes there but not in my installed Kaspersky Total Security.
I have submitted the file to them for analysis and post the results here.

Anyone interested in being the maintainer for our game here on F95?
What would the job description be for that? I like the game a lot, so I want to help out, but I can't promise reponse to enquiries within a certain period or something like that.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I think that might be for the best.
No offense, but I REALLY dislike disabling anti-virus software...

I did disable it long enough to upload the file to Kaspersky online scanner, which passed, just like you said.
It is still strange that it passes there but not in my installed Kaspersky Total Security.
I have submitted the file to them for analysis and post the results here.

What would the job description be for that? I like the game a lot, so I want to help out, but I can't promise reponse to enquiries within a certain period or something like that.
We've confirmed that there's nothing we can see to do to the file, it's a Kaspersky issue. There's a way to add the file to your list of custom exceptions, without turning the scanner off.

As to the maintainer here, it's nothing more than notifying the mods when we do a new release, upload the change log, update the version, etc. I'm not interested in actually doing it for every release.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
We've confirmed that there's nothing we can see to do to the file, it's a Kaspersky issue. There's a way to add the file to your list of custom exceptions, without turning the scanner off.

As to the maintainer here, it's nothing more than notifying the mods when we do a new release, upload the change log, update the version, etc. I'm not interested in actually doing it for every release.
so what happend to the incest content? dont see it in the tags anymore
does anyone now or is there an incest patch?

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
hey, an update! i had put patronus on the backburner for a while now but its good to see you keeping on, dvemail. i had figured on roman, germanic and persian women but nubian and celtic?! yes please. i assume all these girls will have the option for period authentic pubic hair?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Being on subscribestar rather than patreon will probably make it a slow starter for support. People are set in their ways.

I made an account there anyway to support this. Cheers.

Reactions: 215303j

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
hey, an update! i had put patronus on the backburner for a while now but its good to see you keeping on, dvemail. i had figured on roman, germanic and persian women but nubian and celtic?! yes please. i assume all these girls will have the option for period authentic pubic hair?
As a matter of fact, to be authentic, most of them would be without pubic hair. At the ancient Rome of this period it was a matter of hygiene to remove all body hair. Just think about Pubic lice as one reason for it. Even much earlier the higher Cultures like the Hebrews and the Egyptens removed their pubic hair to avoid parasites. Full body hair was seen as barbaric and a sign of bad hygiene.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't figure out what to do in this game. I've finished the tutorial quest and went and bought my first slave, but I can't figure out what to do next. She just stands outside the brothel and I can't train her or have her come with me or anything. Am I supposed to be buying grain or guards or something? There doesn't seem to be any direction after the initial tutorial quest.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
So which slave to buy first? I have Fasti, but she doesn't do anything. I can't train or bathe her. Old women just has Manage Everything.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
The only one that allowed me to move them to the bedroom and train massage was the Persian. Fasti or the blonde didn't do anything. The Persian said no then the dialog said I need to find a way to train the slaves.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
The only one that allowed me to move them to the bedroom and train massage was the Persian. Fasti or the blonde didn't do anything. The Persian said no then the dialog said I need to find a way to train the slaves.
Speak with the old woman, I think.

Then you can punish disobedient slaves, what I had to do every time, when they should do anything :D

whooop

Mar 7, 2018
Still as clunky as ever, saves get nuked pretty much every update, console commands that were posted earlier don't work anymore either and all slaves just end up stuck. The traveling/schedule system still doesn't make any sense and just adds annoying loading and whine whine whine.
The art and base of the game is cool, but jebus kristos, the dev needs to focus on making this game less of a chore.. unless of course this is some kind of a Puritanical social experiment in which case well done.

PS. if dev doesn't know how to make it less of a chore/Dante's inferno since to him/her it doesn't feel like it, then have someone else play it and stream it to him/her/them the first time they try it (of course no voip or text assisting). Otherwise it'll build up too high and then it'll be way too late to revise anything without breaking everything resulting in an abandon.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Old woman doesn't tell me anything about the other two slaves. I can only punish/train the Persian. I'm going broke.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes