dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Just want to clarify, both futa (hermaphrodites) and homosexuals were around in Roman time.

As for the game, would love to comment but it crashes on launch for me
We would love to get a copy of that crash, even just a screenshot. If you want to help, you could post it on our discord (in the top banner area for this game)

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
That's a very interesting screen. I don't think it should look like that. Can you come to our discord and upload your save file?
Don't have time for Discord but here's the save file for that game.

BTW, I love the graphics in this game, kudos to your artist. I am a little confused by what triggers defiance in the slave. I trained seduction but it really seems like a crap shoot if she accepts or not. Is it RNG?

Monkey Boy

Jun 15, 2017
Just tried the current build, it's a nice premise. I was wondering before I spend further time building up skills and whatnot, are we able to have "normal" vaginal sex with Fasti? Or are we only able to do foreplay/fondling things still?

Dec 19, 2018
Regardless of our free work on the game, people spew nastiness.
Partially the nature of the beast, extending back at least to early modding well before Patreon was a thing even as a concept.
I'd have to try the version initially released here to see what the very first impression left was like, but this place is FLOODED with tons of clearly cashgrabbing v.00.00.01 cut & paste Ren'Py's, that barely qualify as demos, where obviously the "dev" spent more time making sure the in-game Patreon links worked than they did on any even shallow depth of gameplay or story (kills me when they rush out shit that doesn't even have any sexual content yet, HERE of all places). So the vast majority look at it once & ignore it for years if not permanently if that first impression comes off like another of those to them, regardless of whether that's what it actually is or not. Unfair, yes, but again, nature of the beast, shrug life. That isn't everyone though & there's definitely a lot of unwarranted entitlement & impatience happening with many.

I really like what you all have here & if I wasn't broke as hell I'd definitely be throwing you guys some shekels. Honestly killing me thinking of the potential of this if it could get even a fraction of the funding some other games I'm trying really hard to not be a dick & mention by name get, IMO undeservedly.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
We are fixing a couple of issues we found in that quest in the next release.
The game looks really great and i'm hoping to pledge next week if I have enough money to but I saw your reply at the top of this page (Page 27) about people complaining about the lack of content and I feel that I should explain my first time playing. It took me closing the game 2 or 3 times and coming back determined to figure the game out before I realized that there was a bigger map. Now i'm at the brothel with a slave told to stay there and it is saying I cant open the brothel because no trained slaves are there, so the game is a bit confusing. Plus its even more confusing that the most expensive slave in the market says working in the brothel is better than being fucked for free like she has been but yet she has no sexual skills at all, despite being something like 12k gold. It has some serious potential as one of my new favorite games though, the renders are unique and really nice, game just needs more of a tutorial on the map and training slaves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ullubu
Oct 24, 2017
On the surface this game looks really well-produced. (y) Still remains to be seen if the game is actually fun. :)

I do have one question: What are the advantages to using the planner as opposed to simply just selecting the actions one by one?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Well, if you look at the kinds of comments that we get....
  • "This is the most broken game ever" - like dude, are you on crack?
  • "There's no content" - Even in the A3 release there's at least a couple of hours of play
  • "Too much grinding" - We added a mini game so you can skip skill grinding
  • "I hate mini games" - You can use skills instead
etc. You can see why no one from the team bothered to update this thread over time between A2.5 and A3. Regardless of our free work on the game, people spew nastiness. We're extremely proud of what we've gotten done so far in the game, and we're not done.

It does however lead me to believe that people would prefer a gay furry futa incest harry potter airbender rape dating high school game with horrible Daz 3d models stolen from other games, featuring dialog written by serbian autists.
Frankly that reaction more than anything turned me off from the game. I was personally just waiting for bugfixes that made stuff like the spanking minigame work before checking back in, but whatever. Next.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label '[rumor_label]'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "_engine/main_engine.rpyc", line 926, in script call
File "baths.rpyc", line 240, in script call
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Patronus Trunk
Sun Oct 13 15:11:34 2019

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
i cant find any content beyond the first startup quest. cant speak to the merchant or even find the brothel. what am i doing wrong?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
i cant find any content beyond the first startup quest. cant speak to the merchant or even find the brothel. what am i doing wrong?

Case in point on navigation being an issue, there is a map in the top right that shows a continent when you click the travel tab. Click on Roma and the game will travel there to the brothel, cant tell you how to open the place though since I can't figure it out.

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
hi yea thanks ive got to the brothel now. bought one slave, the most expensive one and put them in the brothel. cant work out how to train her and she cant open the brothel either.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
hi yea thanks ive got to the brothel now. bought one slave, the most expensive one and put them in the brothel. cant work out how to train her and she cant open the brothel either.

That's the same point that i'm stuck at, can't find anything in game on how to train a slave to work there. Makes no sense that she costs so much and says at least someone will be paid for her to be fucked but yet she has no skills what so ever. Plus I don't understand how your character can understand her just fine when you tell her to stay but then suddenly it's like she starts speaking a foreign language whenever you try to talk to her.

Reactions: Victor_dusk

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That's the same point that i'm stuck at, can't find anything in game on how to train a slave to work there. Makes no sense that she costs so much and says at least someone will be paid for her to be fucked but yet she has no skills what so ever. Plus I don't understand how your character can understand her just fine when you tell her to stay but then suddenly it's like she starts speaking a foreign language whenever you try to talk to her.
Sorry guys - The game version is A3 (Alpha 3) and the content for girls is only for Fasti, not Parmida or Inka. They get content in the A3.1 release in a couple of weeks.

As to navigation, we're open to suggestions on how to make it easier. Right now you can use either the day planner or the travel screens.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "SENSOR\Games\Patronus\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Patronus Trunk
Sun Oct 13 15:11:34 2019
Yes, like the release notes indicate, rumors are fucked currently. We're working on it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Sorry guys - The game version is A3 (Alpha 3) and the content for girls is only for Fasti, not Parmida or Inka. They get content in the A3.1 release in a couple of weeks.

As to navigation, we're open to suggestions on how to make it easier. Right now you can use either the day planner or the travel screens.

Yeah I just opened this page again to say that I had figured that out, and the map is a good idea, it just needs more of a hint that you can move to other places.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yeah I just opened this page again to say that I had figured that out, and the map is a good idea, it just needs more of a hint that you can move to other places.
Did you turn off the hints? We have a couple of hints specifically for how to use the map.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Did you turn off the hints? We have a couple of hints specifically for how to use the map.
I left hints on, the city map was explained well but I felt lost after they said to go check on the brothel. I didnt get any sense that the brothel was in another area, maybe on that quest just have an arrow point to Roma on the map to show that there are different regions that can be traveled to. The way I looked at it was to open the day planner and expect to see Brothel written there but the day planner only shows local places and I dont think shows the option to travel to another region.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes