DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
i think its the other slaves not just fasti we can only train one... also care to give me cheats ? I only need money but ill take others also plz and ty
I suppose money for example is: item_stacks['Sestertii of Marcus'].qty = 100000
and skills like Marcus.skillnamehere.value = 100

Heh, and as always, these might break something, so use at your own risk

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I suppose money for example is: item_stacks['Sestertii of Marcus'].qty = 100000
and skills like Marcus.skillnamehere.value = 100

Heh, and as always, these might break something, so use at your own risk
ty also where is fasti brother? I cant find him at all

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
For those of you saying that you want to support us, there's a "Donate" button right in the game itself (lower right corner) - It takes you to Subscribestar -

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
ty also where is fasti brother? I cant find him at all
Depending on your skills and success, you have to follow the hints carefully.
Here's a bit more in the way of hints
1. Dies Veneris - The day of Venus in the week
2. Talk to merchants if you want to locate a merchant
3. Look at your quest log

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Patronus [Alpha 3] [DVE Games] - Original Size: 796MB
Note: all the RPA's are unpacked in this version; if you use unren to decompile the rpyc's it breaks the game so don't do it in the game folder.
Download Win (136MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
Depending on your skills and success, you have to follow the hints carefully.
Here's a bit more in the way of hints
1. Dies Veneris - The day of Venus in the week
2. Talk to merchants if you want to locate a merchant
3. Look at your quest log
ty I got him but now they wont talk to each other she keeps asking about her brother even tho I got him

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
The game is hot garbage as it stands right now. Wasn't surprised to see so many other complaints about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ullubu

Kamrooz

Sep 15, 2017
The game is hot garbage as it stands right now. Wasn't surprised to see so many other complaints about it.
Stating someones game is hot garbage honestly is not even worth posting a message for bro. Constructive criticism is one thing, but that wasn't constructive what so ever.

In terms of the update. I can see the coding aspects that you've taken to renpy seems rather expansive and daunting. Good job so far I have to admit. I was surprised by the smoothness of the animations so far. I just hope more content gets fleshed out. But good start I have to admit, truly unique game. I can see why it took so long to get Alpha 3 up and running, but I do hope the time frame gets accelerated for updates.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Link to bugfix 3.0.3 installer/exe:
Link to 3.0.3 zip file installer:

This bugfix only addresses two small bug issues, as those are the only ones reported so far.
Hoping for a content only release in 3+ weeks

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
The installer is for Windows only, and I am certain we've never tested on Linux. We don't have resources for anything but Win 7-10 support. We have under $20 a month in supporter income, so don't expect much.
for what i know, you can build a cross env for osx, linux and windows, (windows and linux do not require a installer) out of the box with renpy, not sure but if you avoid adding .rpyc on archive, renpy will compile the files on the host, does not matter if is windows linux or osx.

Tank you any way, for the quick reply and good fortune for your game

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes