Oct 8, 2018
Can't run the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/inventories.rpy", line 3, in <module>
File "game/config_parser/ConfigParser.rpy", line 74, in dict_from_config_file
CalledProcessError: Command '[u'minmax.exe', u'1mperat0r', u'D:\\\u0413\u0432\u0438\u043d\u0431\u043b\u0435\u0439\u0434\\\u0420\u0430\u0431\u043e\u0447\u0438\u0439 \u0441\u0442\u043e\u043b\\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip3\\game\\db\\items.inixx']' returned non-zero exit status 35584

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "../../../-/-/Imperator-Trunk-winnozip3/inventories.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "D:\-\-\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip3\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\-\-\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip3\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/inventories.rpy", line 3, in <module>
File "game/config_parser/ConfigParser.rpy", line 74, in dict_from_config_file
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/subprocess.py", line 573, in check_output
CalledProcessError: Command '[u'minmax.exe', u'1mperat0r', u'D:\\\u0413\u0432\u0438\u043d\u0431\u043b\u0435\u0439\u0434\\\u0420\u0430\u0431\u043e\u0447\u0438\u0439 \u0441\u0442\u043e\u043b\\Imperator-Trunk-winnozip3\\game\\db\\items.inixx']' returned non-zero exit status 35584

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Imperator Trunk
Wed May 09 07:16:32 2018
Perhaps update to service pack 3 and see if that helps. As I recall you cant do piss all on SP1

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Where is Ionus? I can't find him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw it is a very beatiful game, thx for that effort dvemail, your art is exeptionaly good. I love grindy gameplays but sometimes i can't find shit :=) I would like to pay you guys if it is possible.

Last edited:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
For those that have tried this game and "Slaves of Rome," which would you recommend if you could only pick one to play?

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Also, there's this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label '[rumor_label]'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Patronus A3\Patronus\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Patronus A3\Patronus\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Patronus A3\Patronus\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Patronus A3\Patronus\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "_engine/main_engine.rpyc", line 926, in script call
File "baths.rpyc", line 240, in script call
File "_engine/main_engine.rpyc", line 926, in script call
File "C:\Users\xxxx\Downloads\Patronus A3\Patronus\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label '[rumor_label]'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Patronus Trunk
Sat Oct 05 12:32:56 2019

Reactions: Ullubu

Iqezip0t

Nov 3, 2017
I was very interested in playing this game. The graphics look great and the scenery looks promising. Unfortunately the game crashes every minute and I got bored to restart again and again. This is by far the most instabile game I've ever played.

Reactions: Ullubu

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Where can I find fulvius the parthian?
First you need to talk with merchants in Rome, and they will tell you that Fulvius visit Picenum. Then you need to go to Picenum town center. I don't remember what day merchant was there, but just try it every day during the week. (There could be some skill checks before those merchants talk to you, but not sure about those )

As a follow up, anybody knows if we are supposed to be able to continue Fasti's training? She said in her quest that she's willing to do anything if we find her brother, but I can't still seem to be able to do any more sexual training but handjob and boobjob, even after bringing her brother to work in brothel, and completing her loyalty quest.

Also for developer, there's been couple of issues:
1) There seems to be a repeatable crash, when you open Slave management if you have trained Fasti more than renowned skill level. You can keep on training her in the bedroom, but can't actually see improvements ( if there is any ), since slave management screen always crashes.

2) Also if you follow brothel day, most customer leave a message that massage, bathing etc. failed, no pay. I have trained Fasti to renowned skill level for all 4 categories ( like I said, can't seem to be able to train her anymore ), so not sure how to improve success changes.

3) If you buy something from merchants, those bought items seem to vanish. Like I bought 10 carpets, but can't find them anywhere. Maybe not implemented yet?

4) I cheated my rhetoric skill to 100, and still seem to lose more than 50% of my cases. Maybe it's the cheating, but when game says I have a good chance to win, it's kind of odd that I still lose so often. Too big random values to determine success, so skill level does not count that much?

Last edited:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
First you need to talk with merchants in Rome, and they will tell you that Fulvius visit Picenum. Then you need to go to Picenum town center. I don't remember what day merchant was there, but just try it every day during the week. (There could be some skill checks before those merchants talk to you, but not sure about those )

As a follow up, anybody knows if we are supposed to be able to continue Fasti's training? She said in her quest that she's willing to do anything if we find her brother, but I can't still seem to be able to do any more sexual training but handjob and boobjob, even after bringing her brother to work in brothel, and completing her loyalty quest.

Also for developer, there's been couple of issues:
1) There seems to be a repeatable crash, when you open Slave management if you have trained Fasti more than renowned skill level. You can keep on training her in the bedroom, but can't actually see improvements ( if there is any ), since slave management screen always crashes.

2) Also if you follow brothel day, most customer leave a message that massage, bathing etc. failed, no pay. I have trained Fasti to renowned skill level for all 4 categories ( like I said, can't seem to be able to train her anymore ), so not sure how to improve success changes.

3) If you buy something from merchants, those bought items seem to vanish. Like I bought 10 carpets, but can't find them anywhere. Maybe not implemented yet?

4) I cheated my rhetoric skill to 100, and still seem to lose more than 50% of my cases. Maybe it's the cheating, but when game says I have a good chance to win, it's kind of odd that I still lose so often. Too big random values to determine success, so skill level does not count that much?
i think its the other slaves not just fasti we can only train one... also care to give me cheats ? I only need money but ill take others also plz and ty

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
can't play on linux, i assume on mac also, can't use rpatool do see source files. can you provide the game without being the rpa and rpyc, but rpy and images dvemail

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Guys the crash with training is fixed in the bug release for tonight or tomorrow. Inventory bugs are going to be fixed later since they don't matter right now

Reactions: OGRey

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019

Thankyou... I shall give that a go... BTW I too have had the vanishing carpets.. Perhaps they're magic :)

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes