dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
We're doing final integration and testing of A3 as of now.

Biggest feature - Movies for scenes instead of the clunky animations from before
All new spanking/punish mini-game design - turn based instead of real time

In this upcoming version we've added two new girls, Inka and Parmida
* In this release you cannot train the new girls
* Fasti's dialog uses the new emotion driven system - which we're still debugging
* Save and load were made substantially faster
* Time passage is now faster
* Baths are working better now
* Law courts are a bit less of a mess
* Fasti's brother quest was cleaned up some
* Zenobarbus money was corrected
* Clients in bordello are fixed up some
* Money in bordello is fixed up some
* Many engine bugs squashed
* Charis's husband makes his debut

Not currently working
* Rumors are still fucked up
* No new quest lines added
* Dialog in law courts is still stupid

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
its good to see you keeping on even through setbacks, this is potentially one of the most unique slave trainer games on the market.
i do have a question, while the game is about owning a bordello, will there be an option for selecting a girl as your personal mistress? dvemail

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Sengai - actually, yes. One of the girls (and only one) is interested in becoming a courtesan if you can complete her quests.
There are several unique possible girl/harem options under development. One is the courtesan. One is corrupting your sister and getting rid of her husband. One is a secret girl that has to be discovered and corrupted.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Minor updates:

We'll probably have to move to SubscribeStar as our donation site for the immediate future (A3 release). We can certainly be back on our own site by A3.5. SubscribeStar link is for anyone interested

We will release the A3 game - most likely - Next week. From our current testing it is the most stable version (by a lot) so far. We're keeping our fingers crossed and we're sure that people will find bugs we haven't seen. If so, feel free to report on our discord.

We will provide two binaries, one will be our traditional installer and the other will be a zip file as requested.

In an upcoming release - after A3.5 probably, we will provide a version with no non-con/rape/punish and no incest. This is the version that we will go forward with as the publicly visible version. But fear not! We plan on having an editable INI file that you can edit as you please.

We will also have a save game loader that deprecates saves from prior versions, since this has been a source of crashes.

Feel free to DM me if you have questions.

tharson

Mar 13, 2018
*sigh*

This project interested since the thread opened over a year ago. I like the approach, the style and the setting. Pretty much everything you're promising.

But take it from someone who usually doesnt participate in the discussion : if you can't meet your release dates, dont make any at all. Its better than disappoiting ppl. Time and time again you posted something was about to happen, but it hasnt. That makes me wary putting any kind of support into this game.

Just my thoughts.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Based on how testing goes in the next couple of hours, we may release this update tonight. I'm fairly certain that there will be some bugs left, but I can't possibly test everything, and we still don't have a reliable team of playtesters.

If/when we do release it tonight, the dudes on here who claim to 'patch' the game will certainly break it again as they did in the last two versions. Come to our discord if you want to discuss the official version and bugs therein. Here's a permalink to the discord.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Apparently someone has to 'report the post' - in the words of a mod here, before the links, etc will be updated.

Meanwhile, I'll try to give you guys a rough overview of the changes in this version.

Engine:
Biggest changes were to rip out the old scene animations and completely redo with mp4 movies
Also completely rewrote the punish game to be easier, smoother, and make more sense
Expanded quest system
Cleaned up many UI components
Updated and enhanced the law courts system - mostly works now
Baths/social is still mostly borked
Added skill trainers

Content:
Added Parmida and Inka for purchase - that's all with them so far
Added boobjob scene for Fasti, redid all her other scenes
Started Charis's husband's quest line
Added Ionus and clarified path
More redo work around skill paths

Bugs
Can't even begin to count the number of bugs we tackled

Also:
We will do a bug patch release this week based on what you guys see and report.
The best way to report bugs is in our discord - we will need the log.txt file and the renpy crash windows if possible.
Reporting - 'yo, shit be buggy as hell, bitch' - is not helpful

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Any chance you could up the gains from training for now so we don't have to grind with development being so early?

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes