215303j

I like the first one, but you'd have to add a black outline or a white outline of at least a couple of pixels around the text to get it to stand out more.
Here you go:
patronus.jpg

If you approve it, I'll ask the mods to add it to the OP.

215303j

Some bugs:

Court system:
- Even if I have higher rhetoric skill then my opponent, I still have only 1/10 chance of winning it seems.
- Sometimes (quite often actually) the sentences are a bit weird, e.g. :"My client was You cannot believe that man, he is not even a citizen - he is innocent!".
- You can also still get trained or look for a client at night, when the guy you need to click on during the day is already gone, by using the day planner.
- After reaching skill 100, you can still train.
- After reaching a certain level, training becomes free of charge.

Bath system:
- You can also still get trained or look for a client at night, when the guy you need to click on during the day is already gone, by using the day planner.
- After reaching a certain level (50), training becomes free of charge.

215303j

One suggestion for the courts: make different difficulty levels. At low level, you can defend a slave for a small amount of money if you win (which should be easier at the lower level), but you gain experience. At high level, defend senators for big money, but you also need very high skill to win the cases.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
@Thialf - yes, we're aware of the weird wording in law court. Fixes may make it into the next release, but I'm more focused on content update. As to the difficulty level - low skill == low clients, yes we're implementing that. The other issues are good to know and I'll add them to the issues list, thanks!

can we get more whores?
Yes. Right now we have art for four girls, not counting a couple of guest stars.

sentry123

Jan 3, 2019
@Thialf - yes, we're aware of the weird wording in law court. Fixes may make it into the next release, but I'm more focused on content update. As to the difficulty level - low skill == low clients, yes we're implementing that. The other issues are good to know and I'll add them to the issues list, thanks!

Yes. Right now we have art for four girls, not counting a couple of guest stars.
how?

tttiq

Mar 17, 2017
Hello, I wanted to translate the game, but I was faced with the fact that I couldn’t unpack the game.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
The punishment minigame is a bit of a chore once you've done it a few times. Any plans to add an option to skip it?

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
@okokok - Yeah, actually we're rewriting the mini-game right now. It's a bit too repetitive and uninteresting as it is, so we're creating a complete re-do.

Kamrooz

Sep 15, 2017
Is this still under development? or has the plug been pulled? Haven't heard much in terms of updates lately =*(.

215303j

Is this still under development? or has the plug been pulled? Haven't heard much in terms of updates lately =*(.
I think you shouldn't worry. The website is still active and has several lists of things to be implemented in v. Alpha 3. So we'll see something coming up at some point.

Looking forward to that I must say! (y)

Reactions: SuicideHannya

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Website is down because we got hacked. A3 is nearly complete. We changed the animations over to movies, and had to debug a really bad issue with performance. Basically completed now. Minigame completely redone. Massage scene redone. Bathing scene redone. Still need to complete dialog redo for boobjob, handjob. Additional content already done for other stuff. Initial quest lines also cleaned up some.

Also, May - Sept is really slow for me. I have been traveling to europe a lot for work

Because people think making games is easy money.
Yeah, I don't know why you think our team thinks that. The game has been in (admittedly slow) development for over two years, and we have had over 2100 commits to the repo. We've extended renpy in some insane ways, and the slow development is in part a function of that.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes