Dec 19, 2018
We have under $20 a month in supporter income
Just playing this for the first time today. I can't believe a game of this overall quality, especially comparative to some of the "top earners", isn't being supported. The art is great & very well animated to boot. This is the only game of its type I've seen that blows Jack-O-Nine-Tails out of the water for both execution & uniqueness.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK playing the game but can't seem to get Fluvius to do anything but say "come back in a week". Is this a stat thing or does it look like a bug?

Also still getting the runtime error for the Slave Training screen when talking to the madam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ullubu

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK started a new game (mainly to avoid wasting money on the two slaves with no content). This time got through Fluvius said that he sold the brother to a wine merchant (after I gave him 1600 money). Can't seem to find any information from other merchants about any wine merchant. When I check the quest log I get this Untitled.jpg
So where's the wine merchant?

Last edited:

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
is this worth a download or still needs a lot of work? looks like cool concept but if its really just a shell of a game ill bide my time so can anyone give me the quick rundown?
OOD7omtM.jpg

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
we tracked down one more bug for a fix. This will probably be the last release before the content release of 3.1 in a few weeks.
Meanwhile, if you feel like it, please comment on what content you'd like to see included next or soon.
Rules are:
1. No fantasy content of any type. Stick with things possible in historical Rome
2. No Futa / Furry - Violates #1 above
3. No gay content in any near term releases - content is intended as het male-dom at least for now.
4. The girls that have been drawn to one degree or another are
* Fasti - Roman
* Inka - Germanic
* Parmida - Persian
* Maeve - Celtic
* Kasa - Nubian
5. The main line sex acts in increasing degrees of resistance/difficulty to unlock are:
* Massage/bathing/other non-sexual
* Boobjob, handjob, footjob, buttjob, etc
* Traditional roman doggy vaginal
* Other vaginal
* Anal
* Oral is hardest to unlock by far, the Romans thought it was the most perverse thing ever
6. Yes, Incest is on its way - Charis the sister, you need to murder her husband without leaving evidence.... and another

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
OK started a new game (mainly to avoid wasting money on the two slaves with no content). This time got through Fluvius said that he sold the brother to a wine merchant (after I gave him 1600 money). Can't seem to find any information from other merchants about any wine merchant. When I check the quest log I get this View attachment 426136
So where's the wine merchant?
That's a very interesting screen. I don't think it should look like that. Can you come to our discord and upload your save file?

• Angry

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Last time I played it the game still needs a lot of work. Wait until someone figures out a cheat to disable the mini-games.
Joe - Let me say this in the kindest possible way. There is absolutely nothing at all in the game that requires you to play the mini-game. You can literally just train your seduction skill before attempting to train the whores. If you do that, you will never need the punish game. Like not ever.

The punish game is only in the game so that you can skip the train seduction grind and force them to do the sex scenes. And if you haven't played it since this last release, the 'mini game' was completely redone and people like it a lot more. But whatever.

• Angry

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Just playing this for the first time today. I can't believe a game of this overall quality, especially comparative to some of the "top earners", isn't being supported. The art is great & very well animated to boot. This is the only game of its type I've seen that blows Jack-O-Nine-Tails out of the water for both execution & uniqueness.
Well, if you look at the kinds of comments that we get....
  • "This is the most broken game ever" - like dude, are you on crack?
  • "There's no content" - Even in the A3 release there's at least a couple of hours of play
  • "Too much grinding" - We added a mini game so you can skip skill grinding
  • "I hate mini games" - You can use skills instead
etc. You can see why no one from the team bothered to update this thread over time between A2.5 and A3. Regardless of our free work on the game, people spew nastiness. We're extremely proud of what we've gotten done so far in the game, and we're not done.

It does however lead me to believe that people would prefer a gay furry futa incest harry potter airbender rape dating high school game with horrible Daz 3d models stolen from other games, featuring dialog written by serbian autists.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
It does however lead me to believe that people would prefer a gay furry futa incest harry potter airbender rape dating high school game with horrible Daz 3d models stolen from other games, featuring dialog written by serbian autists.
Holy fuck where do I sign up

In reality though, I think this had a different title before? It didn't stand out to me. I'm downloading it now to try tomorrow, I'll report back with my impressions. I understand the concern though. Space Paws was one of my favorite games in development but it never seemed to be able to get much traction here or on ULMF.

Reactions: furry_me

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
Just want to clarify, both futa (hermaphrodites) and homosexuals were around in Roman time.

As for the game, would love to comment but it crashes on launch for me

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Eheh to make that strictly Roman, gay must be included, as the romans dont have the inibicions whe have now, they have used all sort of slaves for sex since girls until efeminated guys, like Julius Cesar have used Antinoo a efeminated boy lol.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I'm curious, why isn't this game on Patreon?
Because of the Incest tag probably.

Just want to clarify, both futa (hermaphrodites) and homosexuals were around in Roman time.
Yes, and they've been around for far longer than that; but for the most part Romans didn't partake or engage in them openly. What's your point?

First off, I want to say, this game is fantastically done so far; how haven't I heard of you before? Also I'm heavily considering making a subscribstar account to pledge some money when I get income (plebs gotta eat) towards this game. Also, I would be utterly terrified of playing that kind of game, although it sounds like it would have tons of memes and nonsensical rambling like 90% of 50% of the games that do this kind of stuff.

• Angry
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes