JohnRyder

Apr 27, 2017
Patronus [3.2.71r4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.15 GB

Compressed Size Win: 353 MB: MEGA -

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

The Mega link file is not available

Reactions: konabwo and pivan4

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Why do you sing requiems only after over week of update that main dev is not working anymore like in the Erste Bank ad where the whole LEC got cancelled only after one comment that eSport is not a sport?
Can we start singing now?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to get dresses forr gias (if needed) i cannot take it with me i think (nothing goese to inventory?)
so i try to pickto send to alfidia (not charita, i assume it is location or person not in rome)
though...i manage to put m in kreon inventory...andd cannot use it to transfer to slave
looks like coins/weight issue and i cannot give him half or so, max is to big, 1by1 is ridiculous ofc
1 gial is up to vaginal, other 2 are not.
does it mean that no progression here and some will do only limited amount of acts (without any penetration) ?
i see that their resistance is high, how to overccome it? (or how to cheat that)
can i beat em to force doing it? but i got that mini-game/menu only once and saw no option to initiate those procedures again
is it possible to spy on em with visitors?
(looks like not, i just see clients pictures)
quest. (man of note) how to get rep n welath in rome?
how to start a rumor? need higher skills i assume?
that 4th girl i buy is in gray circle i cannot interact with her. (i clickd yes on smth, no idea what i chosen, to freeze her or what goddamit )

___
that 4th slave i cannot do anythign with her... ... i got some emssage about alfidia ... ah i need to 'stay here' when inside
have issuee with entering brothel, bought 4th slave...door non clickable ... ending the day helped
one girl is unhappy with hr life but in cheatmenu - everything is ok. no depression , no misery. (but i think it dissapeared, no idea why, maybe i raised otheer positive traits)
also cannot spot dress seller on the market - ah it is a fraking trader who greets u
who is carnis? i went back to my region: went to inn to sleep, went outside...and hell. no option [travel] to click or come back to inn ... stuck. nothing clickable on map as well. / ah damit it is on sun ...
cannot buy slaves , haul etc and neither delivery option work... any bug fix? oh weird, i discovered slaves on the left side ...maybe som lag delay as i even went afk at that moment.
but cannot get any sex option
---found option to move to bedroom by chance, no idea how and when it is available...speent liek 3 days without seeing it
looks like i need to have their circles inside of a bedroom, but i kept em there heh
how to schdeule tasks without clicking on travel? k found something on slave mamanagment thing, ndd to poin ton semingly unclickable text
i manaed to trim and wash em, but then stuck with some skip-bug... like cannot click on any ui button.
ok, i unlagged
i went to the brothel i visited (and allowed to sleep). cannot enter the brothel . cannot end the day
- eh i was bad in that schduing thingy, it looks likee u need to click up again on the right side
cannot buy anything at market... i negotiated...no need to negotiate - still cannot ...oh maybe it is per each item?
and/or error when picking any delivery options ..though last time (usual market, not slave one) button [send] worked...but i didnot pick any delivvry addons like guards,etc (k looks like u can buy thingies but then u need to press dismiss)

Last edited:

Evil Knievel

Aug 6, 2018
I got the message "Warning - Grils are ungroomed!"
Are there negative repercussions if I leave the girls ungroomed? They are bathed though.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
does the same at the market
I was just about to say that, but I decided to look for it in the thread first since I'm running it through Wine on Linux and wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one getting it. It happens whenever I try to pick one of the three options for hauling, such as add guards or express delivery. I really like the foundations already laid in this game and I was considering supporting it, but in SubscribeStar the last post was in july and this problem I'm having seems to be at least that old as well...

JohnRyder

Apr 27, 2017
Patronus [3.2.71r4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.15 GB

Compressed Size Win: 353 MB: MEGA -

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Compressed Mega Link not working. Would you mind re-uploading it again?

Reactions: thunderkiss321

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Just a status update, guys. We lost our main dev in May on the verge of a major release of 3.2.72. Since that time we've gone through no fewer than four guys who either got fired or ghosted. Right now we're extremely close to a release, but we still don't have a lead dev and have had to limp along with a couple of folks who can only put in - literally - a couple of hours a week. That's the long delay. I'm still looking for a lead developer though. Know anyone?

It's pretty frustrating for me, obviously. I've got 3.2.72 almost completely working, but not having a lead dev is a killer.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Just a status update, guys. We lost our main dev in May on the verge of a major release of 3.2.72. Since that time we've gone through no fewer than four guys who either got fired or ghosted. Right now we're extremely close to a release, but we still don't have a lead dev and have had to limp along with a couple of folks who can only put in - literally - a couple of hours a week. That's the long delay. I'm still looking for a lead developer though. Know anyone?

It's pretty frustrating for me, obviously. I've got 3.2.72 almost completely working, but not having a lead dev is a killer.
I hope you find a solution, this game is unique.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes