Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
If someone here wants to post it, I can't stop them. So far, the discord reception is good for this release. But some people here spoil things for everyone.
Also for me no discord.

It would be much appreciated if it could be posted here at some point.

Then the thread would also get rid of the "Abandoned" tag. ;)

Reactions: vasua
May 9, 2021
Is there a way to get Charis to move to the villa in Roma?

How do I trigger the next part of the quest "Descent into infamy"? I have talked to Charis multiple times and using all three options, but even though "Tonight was a success" for all of them nothing else happens.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is there a way to get Charis to move to the villa in Roma?

How do I trigger the next part of the quest "Descent into infamy"? I have talked to Charis multiple times and using all three options, but even though "Tonight was a success" for all of them nothing else happens.
You have reached the end of current content for 3.2.72. We need to have a quest marker for 'end of content' in upcoming versions. In the next release Charis will be available to move.

vasua

Dec 16, 2018
I got stuck with Villa quest. After Zenob move me to Basillica i can't speak with his contact. Bug screen appear when i press on him.
Any way around? Or at least pls share save after that quest.
Working depacker will do too :)

Reactions: terdfergusonn

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Aside from the drinking minigame with inga whats new ????
just boring quests and 0 sex content.

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I watched the first day of the game. I don't think people (especially Charis) moving their lips so hard without sound is a plus. It would be fun and didactic if the sound were in Latin. But as it is, it's not good. I would prefer semi-open lips and static face.

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey guys, I wanted to give everyone a small update on the 3.2.72 release. 3.2.72 can be found off of our discord channel if you want it. It's a rough release with a number of issues. We are working on a '3.2.72 bugfix' release which will become the official release of 3.2.72. However, one of our key people is directly affected by the russian invasion of Ukraine and fighting in his city.

There have been 38 issues opened for the 3.2.72 release/bugfix. 17 of those issues have been resolved/closed.
Several of the remaining issues are small and may not make it into a fix release. This leaves us with about 10 items to fix before we release the official 3.2.72.

Given the current madness in Europe with the russians, I can't predict a timeline.... but it should be soon.

---

As a preview of coming attractions, 3.2.73 will be the next significant release. We are going to focus pretty heavily on adding sex content to that release. Almost all of the major game systems are in place in 3.2.72 and with the exception of parties and rumors, everything is working. 3.2.73 will also include some live2d content and a move from Renpy 7.3 to 7.4

Stay tuned.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes