• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
3.2.72Br4
It seems faster to travel. The observe bordello bug is fixed. I encountered this bug when trying to travel from bordello (it's a new save):

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "sdk/renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
  File "sdk/renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "game/_engine/travel_menu.rpy", line 254, in execute
  File "game/_engine/travel_menu.rpy", line 277, in execute
  File "game/_engine/travel_menu.rpy", line 305, in execute
  File "game/_engine/travel_menu.rpy", line 306, in execute
  File "game/_engine/travel_menu.rpy", line 306, in <module>
  File "game/_engine/extended_stats.rpy", line 473, in __getattr__
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "sdk/renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "sdk/renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/_engine/travel_menu.rpy", line 277, in execute
  File "game/_engine/travel_menu.rpy", line 305, in execute
  File "game/_engine/travel_menu.rpy", line 306, in execute
  File "game/_engine/travel_menu.rpy", line 306, in <module>
  File "game/_engine/extended_stats.rpy", line 473, in __getattr__
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Patronus 3.2.72Br4
Sun Jun 19 10:22:45 2022

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Tried new bugfixed version. So far saw 0th of November :unsure: MC and some NPCs turns invisible;
travel inside Rome got faster, but in between of provinces shows error screens. Right now trying
to get materials for a restoration of family's villa and will see, what new artifacts I'll encounter. :illuminati:

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
Guys and gals! The developer did abandon the project. All we have after more than a year are promises and a patch which introduced a new game breaking bug. Until we see an update with significant new content the abandoned tag is deserved.
We need proof that the current developer can finish this. Until then there is no use of fanboying or turn against each other.
When the game breaking bug is fixed and we see new content indicating this is going somewhere there will be a time to apologize to him/her/them for some of us including me.

ybola

Mar 18, 2022
Okay, thanks for description of situation. Good luck to developer to progress on this fine project.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Guys and gals! The developer did abandon the project. All we have after more than a year are promises and a patch which introduced a new game breaking bug. Until we see an update with significant new content the abandoned tag is deserved.
We need proof that the current developer can finish this. Until then there is no use of fanboying or turn against each other.
When the game breaking bug is fixed and we see new content indicating this is going somewhere there will be a time to apologize to him/her/them for some of us including me.
Regardless of whether the project is currently in a good state, there was just a release with changes made, it is clearly being worked on... so it is definitionally not abandoned. If there was a broken tag then you might have a point...

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Hm, then why there is tag "Abandoned"
"Abandoned" is a tag which (semi-?) automatically appears when there has not been an update for X amount of time.

That's all.

You can clearly see that the game is being worked on. The last couple of updates however were only published on discord and not here, so they don't count towards the "Abandoned" tag.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
It's been updated here.

Most games are "leaked" and the site mods or whoever updates it here, doesn't matter who actually owns the thread.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
"Abandoned" tag (semi-?) automatically appears

That's all.

You can clearly see that the game is being worked on. The last couple of updates however were only published on discord and not here, so they don't count towards the "Abandoned" tag.
Actually this is not true. The abandoned tag is deserved because they announced that their main dev is abandoned the project. Another team member is missing too "due to the Ukrainian war". Most projects here are 1 to 3 member projects. So loosing 2 people is a significant setback.
You simping for a thing which is mainly a work of another dev who left. Before we jump back on this we need to see the new devs work.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Actually this is not true. The abandoned tag is deserved because they announced that their main dev is abandoned the project. Another team member is missing too "due to the Ukrainian war". Most projects here are 1 to 3 member projects. So loosing 2 people is a significant setback.
You simping for a thing which is mainly a work of another dev who left. Before we jump back on this we need to see the new devs work.
Your inability to understand the meanings of simple english words has nothing to do with "simping for a thing". Setbacks are not abandonment. Releasing a new build is not abandonment.

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
Setbacks are not abandonment. Releasing a new build is not abandonment.
Just a status update, guys. We lost our main dev in May on the verge of a major release of 3.2.72. Since that time we've gone through no fewer than four guys who either got fired or ghosted... (January 9, 2022)
Release log from v3.2.71r4 (July 9, 2021):

• fixed aureus reptuation syntax
  • fixed certain dialogues for Fasti cum sequences
  • fixed certain dialogues for Inka handjob, and fixed sequencing
  • updated UI language
  • fixed incorrect placement of tooltips for spank minigame
  • lowered Maeve quest requirements
  • fixed crash in basilica
  • added Inka buttjob
  • added parmida boobjob
  • added parmida buttjob
  • fixed error on management screen in some scenarios
  • fixed error for time incorrectly passing when inspecting closed areas
Since then there were no content update.

I think we are going in circles and I think I'm not the one who don't understand simple English words. I'm getting tired of this. This post sum up everything you need to know about this project in the last year. I'm out for awhile.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
You could also check last two lines of v3.2.72 changelog first. For now,
there's bunch of bugs fixed in build. Changelog:

-fixed gens debt display;
-updated "other region" city & location names;
-adjusted cost of hiring workers;
-fixed some text in bordello quest details;
-changed law court payment logic;
-adjusted text for bordello reports;
-added weekly alerts for grooming;
-modified brothel notification behavior;
-fixed incorrect dirt on Inka doll render;
-waiting spinner no longer appears during bordello observation;
-girls medallions now greyed out after bordello observation;
-fixed overlapping scrollbar issue on interface;
-modified conditions for Inka quest start;
-modified conditions for villa upgrade quest start;
-Ionus no longer appears in brothel after moving there, now accessed through Alfidia;
-changed reputation behavior in lawcourts; will now gain reputation through difficult cases, even if success is not critical;
-fixed issue, which prevented bribes through Kreon during bordello upgrade quests;
-fixed incorrect text display for tracking Parmida buttjob;
-fixed a bug, which prevented some behaviors from registering correctly as "trained" in the bordello because of different max training amounts other than 5;
-similarly fixed cheat menu to account for above behaviour;
-fixed trader text during Fasti loyalty quest;
-fixed animation order for Inka bathing;
-fixed bordello observation text; now matches alerts and correctly displays customer's satisfaction;
-added ability to sleep at inn in towns with no home; removed placeholder text(s).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Actually this is not true.
Yes it is. What I wrote is factually correct.

The abandoned tag was already there before Dvemail announced their problems.

It's the same with other games which have some kind of hiatus for whatever reason. Even if the dev continues posting in the thread or even PM-ing staff members, the abandoned tag stays until there is an update posted on F95Zone.

Unfortunately that introduces a lot of unclarities, especially for people who don't bother to look up the project history, most of which is generally available in the very game thread those people reply to.

In this case, while *you* may feel a lack of progress, the fact is that the game is still being worked on, the dev is even active in the forum, so the game is technically not abandoned. Just slowly moving forward. Of course, I would like story/content updates as well, but it is what it is. If you want it to go faster, you may try shoving a large amount of money towards the dev, but otherwise complaining about it won't help too much....

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes