dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
We have three small crashes to resolve this week and then hopefully that's the final work on 3.2.72 and on to 3.2.73

3.2.73 will have a lot more new content for you, featuring:
Two scenes with Inga and Parmida, one new scene for Fasti, Maeve, and something for Charis
All new quest line about parties
Advance the seduction quest line

Also, many small quality of life issues are supposed to be looked at in the 3.2.73 build.

Following 3.2.73, we 'in general' have the following outline in mind at this moment:

* 3.2.73.5 - Bug cleanup from 3.2.73, two new quests
* 3.2.75 - Beginnings of new character introduction, 'dark path' route opens
* 3.2.8 - Introduce factions, implement festival orgies, redo rumors, add new girl art - hair, clothes, etc - Combat!, improved bankrupt logic
* 3.2.85 - Automated generic slaves, crimes
* 3.2.9 - The combat release- arena?
* 3.3 - Main quest release - too much to mention, will need to split up some
* 3.4 - Irrumatio at last. Final pre-Beta release

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Et tu, MC :unsure: "Gossip kills three people: the one who speaks it,
the one who listens, and the one about whom it is spoken." :illuminati:

Reactions: Yngling

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
For the poorest of Plebs, which hasn't heard about luxury of :

Patronus [3.2.72] Definitive Collector's Edition [DVE Games] :WaitWhat:(sort of)
for / (both links on Mega). No slightest idea on links expiry.
Changelog: Lots and lots and lots of bug fixes and a load of changes. :coffee:

dvemail

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
For the poorest of Plebs, which hasn't heard about luxury of :

Patronus [3.2.72] Definitive Collector's Edition [DVE Games] :WaitWhat:(sort of)
for PC / MAC (both links on Mega). No slightest idea on links expiry.
Changelog: Lots and lots and lots of bug fixes and a load of changes. :coffee:
Yes, that's right. The final version of 3.2.72 was released. We wont be fixing any bugs in that version any more. It's done, finished, completed, over, handled, stuck in, managed. The Discord links don't expire, but I will remove them in a few days.
We are now working full speed on 3.2.73. Lots of new content, new sex scenes, and parties...

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone have CG's for this game? And if they are already posted somewhere then can anyone guide me to it?
I tried playing it quite a few times in the past but the bugs and seemingly complicated UI made it too complex for me to get through even the beginning portion of this game so...

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Am I the only one with excessive slowdown in the UI while (especially) at markets? Running with a desktop resolution of 1440p (Ultrawide) on a RTX 3080. You'd think it would be smooth sailing, but buying anything from a vendor feels like the game runs at single digit framerates.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Am I the only one with excessive slowdown in the UI while (especially) at markets? Running with a desktop resolution of 1440p (Ultrawide) on a RTX 3080. You'd think it would be smooth sailing, but buying anything from a vendor feels like the game runs at single digit framerates.
I haven't played this but you can try changing the software renderer with shift+G or holding shift on game startup. Some games I have to manually set to angle2 to reduce lag.

Gabba Gandalf

Feb 2, 2020
Why is there still no animated tag? This game would get a lot more attention because a lot of people filter games by the "animated" tag. It would be a shame that people would miss out on this game with a unique and interesting setting, great art and smooth animations.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
What types of incests are present in this game? Please reply and thanks a lot in advance. Please help.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes