5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Payback Cover Art.png

Overview:
This is the story of a teenage boy who lost his father and believes several women are responsible for it. One by one, he goes after each of these ladies. Will he get caught or will he get the payback he so desperately wants?​

Thread Created: 2023-07-29
Artist: Deathstrike2
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1500 x 1200
Pages: 409 (Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Chapter 1: - - - -

Chapter 2: - - - -
Chapter 3: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Chapter 4: - - - -
Chapter 5: - - - -

All in one: - - - -

8 - Payback Chapter 1 Pic 1.png 25 - Payback Chapter 1 Pic 19.png 19 - Payback Chapter 1 Pic 12.png 31 - Payback Chapter 1 Pic 25.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
My name is Inigo Montoya. You kill my fadder. Prepare to fuck.

Congrats on your first chapter!

The reading order can be a bit confusing. Like - I imagine - most of the west, I always start at the top-left, go right, then down. So a reading order of bottom-left to top-right is confusing, let alone a few pages where I genuinely couldn't figure it out (i.e. once the correct order seemed to be middle-right, then top-left, then bottom-center). If you can't order them by location, might I suggest a number system (commonly used is a contrast ball - e.g. black circle on white text bubble - with white numbers). In a similar order, having a square text box with for example "End" on the last page of a chapter, and "Fin" on the final chapter is very nice, on an internet filled with incomplete chapters.

There's also a few physics oddities - like how did she remove her top & bra while cuffed - but it's fantasy so fair enough. All in all a good comic, thanks for creating and sharing! Best of luck in your future career.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
My name is Inigo Montoya. You kill my fadder. Prepare to fuck.

Congrats on your first chapter!

The reading order can be a bit confusing. Like - I imagine - most of the west, I always start at the top-left, go right, then down. So a reading order of bottom-left to top-right is confusing, let alone a few pages where I genuinely couldn't figure it out (i.e. once the correct order seemed to be middle-right, then top-left, then bottom-center). If you can't order them by location, might I suggest a number system (commonly used is a contrast ball - e.g. black circle on white text bubble - with white numbers). In a similar order, having a square text box with for example "End" on the last page of a chapter, and "Fin" on the final chapter is very nice, on an internet filled with incomplete chapters.

There's also a few physics oddities - like how did she remove her top & bra while cuffed - but it's fantasy so fair enough. All in all a good comic, thanks for creating and sharing! Best of luck in your future career.

Thank you for the feedback and the kind words. I really appreciate it and I'll make sure the dialogue order is more organized going forward. This is my first go at it, so I can use all the pointers I can get :]

Reactions: RHQuinn

RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
Thank you for the feedback and the kind words. I really appreciate it and I'll make sure the dialogue order is more organized going forward. This is my first go at it, so I can use all the pointers I can get :]
No worries. Keep in mind you're not the first to walk this path. You can always read some 'research materials' and see what you do or don't like.

Also completely forgot to mention: everyone involved in the (included) prologue gets an intro page - including two cops - except the pill-pushing therapist? Unless that's not an oversight and by design...

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
No worries. Keep in mind you're not the first to walk this path. You can always read some 'research materials' and see what you do or don't like.

Also completely forgot to mention: everyone involved in the (included) prologue gets an intro page - including two cops - except the pill-pushing therapist? Unless that's not an oversight and by design...
You, sir, are a gentlemen and a scholar. I'll add it to the list...

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Update - Implemented feedback for Chapter one and added Chapter two. This file has everything through the end of chapter 2.

Thanks!

Links

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
The protagonist in this story seems to be just a little short on fantasy, the ball gag for instance, a nice pair of nipple clamps, or just the works, I know he has a long way ahead of him, but he needs to keep his visitors happy and busy. Great work, really enjoyed it up to now

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
The protagonist in this story seems to be just a little short on fantasy, the ball gag for instance, a nice pair of nipple clamps, or just the works, I know he has a long way ahead of him, but he needs to keep his visitors happy and busy. Great work, really enjoyed it up to now
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback. With a few days to go before his appointment with the good doctor, I believe he may be able to get a little training in with his guests.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes