5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rakumen

Dec 29, 2018
I second adding some gags! (duct tape, ballgag, etc.) Can't have them conspiring with one another in their cells now can we

Reactions: abgazil

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
I'm just following the instructions:

1) I want to share content that isn't published on the site yet:
1.1) I want to have ownership of the thread:
  1. Follow the uploading rules of the forum (Game Uploading Rules, Comic & Animations Uploading Rules)
  2. Use the template found on the bottom of the aforementioned threads.
  3. Post it under the request section of the correct forum (Game Requests, Comic & Animation Requests)
  4. Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs to be moved.
  5. If you do the above steps and get your thread up, in the future if you have any updates you must report the thread as an update with the links.
Am I doing something wrong?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I'm just following the instructions:

1) I want to share content that isn't published on the site yet:
1.1) I want to have ownership of the thread:
  1. Follow the uploading rules of the forum (Game Uploading Rules, Comic & Animations Uploading Rules)
  2. Use the template found on the bottom of the aforementioned threads.
  3. Post it under the request section of the correct forum (Game Requests, Comic & Animation Requests)
  4. Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs to be moved.
  5. If you do the above steps and get your thread up, in the future if you have any updates you must report the thread as an update with the links.
Am I doing something wrong?
Yea, you did all this when uploader moved your thread in comics.
Now, for updates, you don't need to go to requests every time or post links as a reply here.
Either you edit the thread, add new stuff and report for promotion (if your mirrors are safe ofc), or you include the links in the report itself.

And then you can do what I do usually, OP Updated - Added... in replies

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Yea, you did all this when uploader moved your thread in comics.
Now, for updates, you don't need to go to requests every time or post links as a reply here.
Either you edit the thread, add new stuff and report for promotion (if your mirrors are safe ofc), or you include the links in the report itself.

And then you can do what I do usually, OP Updated - Added... in replies
Awesome! That's much simpler. Thank you!

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
Why would a rar file have this script then?
I downloaded the files using MEGA and scanned them with windows defender, no detection. it's a false positive, any updates for windows defender? windows defender has been having some bugs with it's detection recently.

I can confirm there is 110 images.

Capture.PNG

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes