Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.5] [A S Production]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
And I would like to clear one thing which created alot of confusion and that is multi protaganist , So no the game is purely female protaganist and perpective does not count as protaganist. I consulted other devs and they said the same. Last time I got confused since some people said it is multi prot and I added that tag but now I have removed it and even removed choices for sahil in the game(He literally had 2 choices which didnt even have any points).
like the game, checking out the new version now. one big draw IS the main character, i do quite like her look.

as for choices from sahil, a different way you COULD approach it... have sahil or whoever just do the pervert thing (you did, most players probably picked that anyway), and then let Bella notice it and make the choice how she responds to it. accepts it (+corruption, +pts with him), or reject it (miss the points, or be indifferent or inconclusive, whatever really, different flavor different feel (script lines, maybe a different render or two). basically more like how the check/ignore choice went after sahil eyeballed Bella in the pink dress. i hate just removing the choice, having it helps with interactivity. also because obviously you had some ideas, and i always prefer to see the Devs vision. =)

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Hey Dev,

Take this for what it's worth, which is to say probably not much.
-Some of the dialog needs rework to be more natural and an editor could greatly improve punctuation and capitalization.
-Focus on the Visual aspects more, show don't tell if you will.
-Lighting, lighting, lighting. Some if the images look flat. Daz is a steep learning curve it will take some time.
-No idea what is going on with the phone...but I'm a thick Gen-Xer so what do I know.

That said you could have something great here if you take the time to learn the tools of trade etc. Good luck!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
887829_dp2.jpg
Paying Guest [v0.5] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my
or .

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I liked the game, the protagonist is beautiful with a very nice body,I hope to see sex with many men and slow corruption, the game lasts 15-20 minutes I would like more updates and bigger.
when you really like a game you want it not to end;)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Please tell me blackmail is avoidable. It totally ruins every game it's in. Seems a very slow burn so far. Not at the end of this version but so far NO sex involving MC. If this is the 4th release, as it seems, there definitely should be by now. Don't want a total waste of time like A Wife and Mother (like 3 years in, STILL to sex involving MC other than with husband.)

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
is there any game that has the same or similar looking as the female protagonist in this game?

thanks

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Please tell me blackmail is avoidable. It totally ruins every game it's in. Seems a very slow burn so far. Not at the end of this version but so far NO sex involving MC. If this is the 4th release, as it seems, there definitely should be by now. Don't want a total waste of time like A Wife and Mother (like 3 years in, STILL to sex involving MC other than with husband.)
You can now include Project Cold Wife now hmm I mean Project Hot wife in the list

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Beauty. Unfortunately, I am not interested... because this kind of heroine perspective is that you have to choose many men to fuck you.
Then don't place yourself on the MC, choose your favorite guy and then place yourself on him

Dec 30, 2017
Good game so far. The only problem is i want to go on a full lesbian path but ;
1. There's already a Bj scene with the housemate on episode 1?
2. I don't want to date danny . But i have no choice . I want to slap him after the kiss but that's not an option. hahah
3. And the mustarbation scene. i wish we can think of then lady home owner . hehe.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I have already kept it in your room. Kept should be placed/put or even carried/took it to your room.

Looks like it needs a lot of proof reading.

I see the bar tender flunked out of math class. Sofia: We would like 2 sets of green jello shots.

Bartender turns around and gives them 2 and a half sets giving both girls 5 shots each instead of 4 shots for each girl.

I find it weird that the only ones you can think about is some dude in a back alley that you never even bothered watching or some dude you went on a date with that you have no interest in. I would of thought that you should of been able to think about Sofia or Savita as well.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes