• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.5] [A S Production]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
I never miss a game with a female protagonist. But they all essentially have a male psychology. A woman doesn't want many men, she wants the only one, but the best one ! I advise you to read more female love novels.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar and BUCCO

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
Another promising game ruined by an unavoidable sex scene, why give the option to refuse a kiss but not sex with the very same character you refused? might as well make a kinetic novel at that point. It's a shame as Bella is gorgeous and there are hot girls in this game I was looking forward to her getting naughty with.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I never miss a game with a female protagonist. But they all essentially have a male psychology. A woman doesn't want many men, she wants the only one, but the best one ! I advise you to read more female love novels.
There is a whole middle road of choices approach to explore between the extremes of that and the typical droll over any/every dick that presents itself route.

But yeah and generally speaking, reading more female novels isn't going to do anything to solve the underlying issue that most of these female MC formats are being pushed out by very budget minded and foreign to the actual presentation content developers, and who are infinitely more keyed in to the desire aspect that they can/want to potentially make money selling sexy renders/scenes then they are in any of the other surrounding aspects going in to a final product.

Whether the developer is male or female themselves has never really seemed to change that variable in any of the daz modeled games I've tried/played either.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
The bullying of her her self-claimed boyfriend should lead to some interesting payback scenes in future updates :love:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well that was bullshit unavoidable sex scene even with - relationship points i will still play it, hopefully we can break up with the boyfriend in the future.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'm hoping she can be made slutty in the not too distant future. Also, lesbian with the friend. Surprised this doesn't have more patrons. I'll think about dropping one and giving $5/month.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I just finsishe playing it.
This game is choise based right?

Choise to do for a female protagonist is:
When one of thuse costumer at the bar after give her a tip 50 bucks, after while one of those guse gropped her ass I didn't see a choise to slap hi into face. You make a Female MC without a respect of her self. By my opnion those don't deserve go away without get punished. A slap into face is the norme in all females.

A sex after refuse the kiss? I'm kinda dispointed in this kind of event. Why a girl need to go into bed with a man when whe alredy refused the kiss? It kind usless and with no sens of use the point sistem (a lot buggy point sistem)I expected to refuse doing se with danny. The same think with the masturbation scene. We just run into a bar befor somone can notice. whe got those choise. The choise need havetheir consequence.But this it look like thechose had no effect all.

Bella need to be act like a real waman. And choise need have consequence. More choise in those kind of scenes. I segguest to make here act like a real girl againse sexul arrassament or when she refus the kiss don go into his bed it don't make any sence. I girle when she refuse a kiss by someone dude don't go into bed the secong night and gonna fuck like rubbit like I saw in this game.

I have (some idea alredy this will be a lot of fun.) only to suggest to make the choise more reflet on reality of girl mind. I was was gut arrest I will let what i olding and slapped the jerk into face. It will or make angry (with consequence) or he lrearn his leassion. I'm be happy to what I had brok in this action.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Sadly most games with a female protagonist are this kind of sh... disappointment.

Just as someone said, make it a kinetic novel if choices have no impact on the story
or if there are no choices at all to react to a situation. Less programming to do. ^^

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I hope they have impact. Kinetic novels suck. But yeah, there are good female protag games (Eva Kiss probably the best) , but most either too little choices or she's an utter prude at least to start (or for 3+ years of development and many hours of play time. Talking to you AWAM.)

Reactions: 88Michele88

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I want to like this game, I really do. I will wait a few more updates on it before I return though, it is still feeling more like a Kinetic Novel to me, with the short days and how the choices are done.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Why does it seem that every game with a female protagonist either has a boyfriend or gets a boyfriend? I wanted Bella not to have a boyfriend. I can play as a male MC and just jump around from girl to girl. Is there some kind of unwritten rule that all female protagonists must have a boyfriend?

Also didn't like the forced sex scene with Danny. If a person is playing the corruption path why would I want a boyfriend in the first place?

If there are going to be two paths a loving path and a corruption path the loving path shouldn't be forced onto the corruption path.

I even chose all the answers on the date with Danny to not give a relationship point for him and I backed away from the kiss because I was hoping that would get rid of him but nope instead we get to go on another date and get forced sex with him. Help I have just been raped! The dev made me do it and I didn't want to! :ROFLMAO:

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Why does it seem that every game with a female protagonist either has a boyfriend or gets a boyfriend? I wanted Bella not to have a boyfriend. I can play as a male MC and just jump around from girl to girl. Is there some kind of unwritten rule that all female protagonists must have a boyfriend?

Also didn't like the forced sex scene with Danny. If a person is playing the corruption path why would I want a boyfriend in the first place?

If there are going to be two paths a loving path and a corruption path the loving path shouldn't be forced onto the corruption path.

I even chose all the answers on the date with Danny to not give a relationship point for him and I backed away from the kiss because I was hoping that would get rid of him but nope instead we get to go on another date and get forced sex with him. Help I have just been raped! The dev made me do it and I didn't want to! :ROFLMAO:
I 100% agree. the relationship with Danny and the sex scene are forced. there should be an option to stay single. aside from that, I do like where this game is going...with Alfred trying to get laid and the men at the Cafe. the corruption is slowly creeping. she feels bad for Alfred so hopefully she gives him some loving. I am hopeful for this game. I just wish the Dev would listen to complaints and make the relationship a choice instead of being forced.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Alright, First of all thanks for all the "appreciation" guys.....No I mean seriously thanks for all this "positivity" . I come here every update seeking atleast some positivity but as usual I always get negativity. I don't know guys it's really hard for me to continue progress every time after a new update but I still do only bcoz my patreons trusted me and supported, and I don't want disappoint them. Yes I don't have alot of patreons but atleast I have happy ones who encourage and show positivity to me. And for the lesbian protagonist I honestly don't know why only my game attracted this audience as I don't see you guys going and trolling other female corruption games.....This was never a lesbian protagonist game from the first update. * So a humble request for people who are seeking only for lesbian content pls don't try my game* . Look guys this is probably going to be my last message here in which I would like to defend myself again on why I didn't give any option to skip/ignore Danny, and the reason is because Danny is very important for Bella's character development and yes even for those who will go corruption route. Danny is needed in order to open up Bella as you might have seen how Danny has impacted Bella's character in the latest version. Honestly I don't wanna say much as I know i will be trolled again. One of the major reason why I wanted to develop a game here is bcoz I wanted some positivity in my life but unfortunately It seems like I'm in the wrong place. You know it's not that easy to develop a game alone..... Everyday I invest around 5-6 hours on rendering for 2 whole months just to be trolled. It takes you guys just 2 minutes to troll my 2 month's hard work . As an introvert I don't really have any good friends too to whom I can talk and I'm not that great at college too , you don't know how hard it is to be the weakest person in the class to be a loser....i just wanted to fill that gap in my life by doing something which people would have appreciated but looks like I suck at that too. And don't get me wrong that I can't take negative comments to my work, I can as I always appreciate constructive reviews as it helps me to get better but you guys are toxic af. Before when I used to get a notification of someone has commented on your thread I used to be excited to read it but now I'm just scared that someone has commented. Anyways I will continue doing my thing and will be back in about 2 months again to get trolled so yeah that's it from me and I really wish if I had got atleast one guy who appreciated my new work here .
Thank you...
Now hold on. I did express my opinion about the relationship with Danny. However, I did say I love the slow corruption with Albert and the guys at the cafe slowly touching her more and more. You have really done an excellent job and Bella is just gorgeous. I like this game a lot. it has a lot of potential. I am going to continue to play it. Don’t give in to the negativity. Opinions are like assholes, we all have them and most of them stink, lol. And about the personal stuff about the weakest in class and stuff...trust me...I know what that’s like. You’re doing great

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well this is what I see. Sorry if I'm too honest.

Today there is a problem in this world of VNs, and that is that new developers start with fear due to criticism from certain groups. You can't watch out for everyone cause you can't create one version of the story for every type of person. Keep in mind that some won't tire of posting garbage comments until they get your attention or get you to change what you're doing in the story that they don't like. It's something that we've learned here over the years. Just do what you think is right and what you really like and focus on who likes your project and post support comments, not garbage. There are things to improve as in all projects, just do it step by step without losing heart that's the last thing you should lose. For now you're doing well. And by the way thanks for your effort. I like it.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Would really like for every game with the lesbian tag and female protag tags to have a disclaimer if interactions with men forced or otherwise are unavoidable. And if there's no actual lesbian path with the character you're in control of. Respect to the solo devs and devs in general. I wish you success. I'd like to start making my own games too. No idea how to go about that but if I did they'd all be pure lesbian games.

Reactions: BUCCO
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes