• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.5] [A S Production]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Danny is, for now, the only non-douche in the game....
The old man crossed that territory by the end of the update

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Danny is, for now, the only non-douche in the game....
The old man crossed that territory by the end of the update
I don't recall the other brother, that I happened pick as the cuter one, doing anything presentably douchy yet.

But yeah, like I said in my review the people up in arms calling out Danny as some absolute creepy affront to their senses are being flat out absurd with the exaggerated criticism. Especially when it's coming from somebody who like a lot of us posting in this thread have probably tried/played pretty much every single nice modeled female MC game to hit the latest updated page over the last few years. Meaning we've all swam in that same absolute ocean of endlessly recopied bad guy scenario presentations, and the fairly standard cringiest of cringe accompanying dialogs typically always reading like it's coming out of the mind of a 12 year old.

I mean forget the homeless bum in the park who every female MC ever always ends craving their dirty dick...ya know, depite them being a dirty homeless bum. Or the same fat guy boss model we've all seen 100x forcing your girl to do something horrible or rapey that they always secretly have to enjoy. Or the endless blackmail scenarios that ditch all sense of reality in why your female MC would be going along with something so stupidly set up to bein with. Or the infinite amount of characters written in to these games with an always completely overdone "i can't wait to fuck that bitches pussy and give her my seed!" internal monologue comment being offered up as a side note to every conversation exchange they have with her.

No no. It's the regular Joe model guy your female MC thinks is cute for progressive story reasons, coming in to the coffee shop to innocently try and get her number before taking her out on multiple dates leading up to a natural setting hookup. *THAT* is clearly and without a shadow of a doubt the worst unforgivable scenario sin and something worthy of labeling as the "creepiest of stalkers" in one of these games.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I don't recall the other brother, that I happened pick as the cuter one, doing anything presentably douchy yet.

But yeah, like I said in my review the people up in arms calling out Danny as some absolute creepy affront to their senses are being flat out absurd with the exaggerated criticism. Especially when it's coming from somebody who like a lot of us posting in this thread have probably tried/played pretty much every single nice modeled female MC game to hit the latest updated page over the last few years. Meaning we've all swam in that same absolute ocean of endlessly recopied bad guy scenario presentations, and the fairly standard cringiest of cringe accompanying dialogs typically always reading like it's coming out of the mind of a 12 year old.

I mean forget the homeless bum in the park who every female MC ever always ends craving their dirty dick...ya know, depite them being a dirty homeless bum. Or the same fat guy boss model we've all seen 100x forcing your girl to do something horrible or rapey that they always secretly have to enjoy. Or the endless blackmail scenarios that ditch all sense of reality in why your female MC would be going along with something so stupidly set up to bein with. Or the infinite amount of characters written in to these games with an always completely overdone "i can't wait to fuck that bitches pussy and give her my seed!" internal monologue comment being offered up as a side note to every conversation exchange they have with her.

No no. It's the regular Joe model guy your female MC thinks is cute for progressive story reasons, coming in to the coffee shop to innocently try and get her number before taking her out on multiple dates leading up to a natural setting hookup. *THAT* is clearly and without a shadow of a doubt the worst unforgivable scenario sin and something worthy of labeling as the "creepiest of stalkers" in one of these games.

:rolleyes:
Well the older brother is a creep or future creep, at least I feel like he'll be (hope I'm wrong) and the younger might be salvageable if he relent of the nudes he has to send to the bullies, but one can have some sympathy for the kid, he's not in an enviable position...

Aside from that, 100% agree with you ; the normal dude is creepy and indesirable because we can't really avoid him NOW. But when the others will come (the old boss, the hobo, the "professionnal" photographer and more) those will be A-OK...

I just hope all that whining won't put off the dev.... I just want a nice game of corruption/no corruption with a nice MC

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I like blackmail if done right and if done right rapey scenarios can be ok (Very rarely done right) I don't really like old hobos. And old man is ok at times but a dirty hobo is not.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Alright, First of all thanks for all the "appreciation" guys.....No I mean seriously thanks for all this "positivity" . I come here every update seeking atleast some positivity but as usual I always get negativity. I don't know guys it's really hard for me to continue progress every time after a new update but I still do only bcoz my patreons trusted me and supported, and I don't want disappoint them. Yes I don't have alot of patreons but atleast I have happy ones who encourage and show positivity to me. And for the lesbian protagonist I honestly don't know why only my game attracted this audience as I don't see you guys going and trolling other female corruption games.....This was never a lesbian protagonist game from the first update. * So a humble request for people who are seeking only for lesbian content pls don't try my game* . Look guys this is probably going to be my last message here in which I would like to defend myself again on why I didn't give any option to skip/ignore Danny, and the reason is because Danny is very important for Bella's character development and yes even for those who will go corruption route. Danny is needed in order to open up Bella as you might have seen how Danny has impacted Bella's character in the latest version. Honestly I don't wanna say much as I know i will be trolled again. One of the major reason why I wanted to develop a game here is bcoz I wanted some positivity in my life but unfortunately It seems like I'm in the wrong place. You know it's not that easy to develop a game alone..... Everyday I invest around 5-6 hours on rendering for 2 whole months just to be trolled. It takes you guys just 2 minutes to troll my 2 month's hard work . As an introvert I don't really have any good friends too to whom I can talk and I'm not that great at college too , you don't know how hard it is to be the weakest person in the class to be a loser....i just wanted to fill that gap in my life by doing something which people would have appreciated but looks like I suck at that too. And don't get me wrong that I can't take negative comments to my work, I can as I always appreciate constructive reviews as it helps me to get better but you guys are toxic af. Before when I used to get a notification of someone has commented on your thread I used to be excited to read it but now I'm just scared that someone has commented. Anyways I will continue doing my thing and will be back in about 2 months again to get trolled so yeah that's it from me and I really wish if I had got atleast one guy who appreciated my new work here .
Thank you...
It's a shame that you received multiple negative comments in a row. You are right in saying that you invested months to create content and in a matter of few minutes some people come here to complain, that sucks. Hope your comment helps to reflect in the way people criticize the games and the devs and they learn to be more polite and kind about that.

However, don't let the rude comments or the bad ways in which some people expressed, cloud your judgement about what they were complainning for. In my opinion, you should not desestimate nor ignore them. Neither assume that the people who prefer a lesbian path are part of a toxic group as some people have written here. You shouldn't understimate those who have that preference, in the popular game A Wife and Mother, for example, probably Old Dod (Kill Joys) and Alley Cat are the biggest fans and they prefer the lesbian path over others, as many people too.

That being said, the main reason why the people were complaining about wasn't that the MC needs to be lesbian, nobody has a problem with a M/F path while you can choose have it or not. You forced an intimate situation with a specific character and many people don't like that in a VN based in choice, this complaint also can be extended to people who wants a M/F path but don't like that specific character. This is not a small group of people as you could think. If you are receiving complaints now, surely you will receive them in the future for new players about the same topic. Making a mandatory situation with one of the characters, without choice, is a big decision which will determinate how your game will be valorated from now on.

So, my advice is that you should reflect if that situation with Dany is completely necessary or you can create another path to the story where that event with him isn't mandatory. If definitely that event can't be avoided in pro of the story as you said before, then I advise you to reconsider the option that another member wrote: put an option before that scene where the player can choose to see it or not. You could write that the event is mandatory for the story, but the player can avoid seeing the scene.

The game started with choices related to lesbianism, like seeing the butt of the 'aunt', Bella being seen naked by her female friend and giving a kiss to her. So, you were actually teasing about an optional lesbian path from the beginning, I think you should be open to create that path. A VN based in choices should be written considering diverse paths, so, it should not be just one rigid story, but multiple flexible stories instead, where the players can choose. It's your game at the end, your own vision, so you must take the decisions about the story, but it's not a bad thing listening to the audience from time to time.

Your game and story is pretty good, there are things to improve like the characters poses, clothes and lighting. But Bella is very pretty and could attract many players.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I like blackmail if done right and if done right rapey scenarios can be ok (Very rarely done right) I don't really like old hobos. And old man is ok at times but a dirty hobo is not.
I think there is a grand total of 1 game I play that actually gets blackmail right, and other then it's very high production on the sex scenes is likely the primary reason it thrives as much as it does in spite of some seriously cringy bad level writing. Most just get blackmail wrong because when they are simply copycatting the concept idea from what they seen elsewhere, they also copycat the surrounding desire that dev had not to risk offending anybody, in which in turn is what failed to make the blackmail sell as anything more then an overly done/cheesy throw in idea it did in the first game.

Since it's blackmail, and by nature that is supposed to be and feel a little rape'y. The moment a dev isn't comfortable with that, and decides " well I'll just make the girl express how much she's actually into it while it's happening"....they have already in essence killed the whole story sell going in to any blackmail angle and would of always been better off just leaving it out entirely in favor a different 'let's make her do something slutty" concept.

Same with a hobo idea really. I have a hard time seeing anybody but the maybe most extreme type of f95 poster, who's likely not actually donating to any of the 100's of threads they spam up with things like broken english pleas for pregnancy highlighted with 12 emojis, who's actually specifically got off on the bum in the park scenes/concept. That copycatting and it's assets needed to be burned out of the repetitive female mc game game presentation process a long time ago imo. It's one thing here if Bella was simply getting off a little on the expeditionist aspect involved, and which the game left vague enough to assume. The moment she starts actually craving dirty homeless man cock...yeah, you jump the shark imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: HorizonD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did that but wrong again, game completely ignores your choices
seemed so, ofc i gave +1s to danny and corruption to bella when didn't cause neg. on other (even she masturbated so what was his name got nude pics of her) so she was inclined to fuck danny.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
That being said, the main reason why the people were complaining about wasn't that the MC needs to be lesbian, nobody has a problem with a M/F path while you can choose have it or not. You forced an intimate situation with a specific character and many people don't like that in a VN based in choice, this complaint also can be extended to people who wants a M/F path but don't like that specific character. This is not a small group of people as you could think. If you are receiving complaints now, surely you will receive them in the future for new players about the same topic. Making a mandatory situation with one of the characters, without choice, is a big decision which will determinate how your game will be valorated from now on.

So, my advice is that you should reflect if that situation with Dany is completely necessary or you can create another path to the story where that event with him isn't mandatory. If definitely that event can't be avoided in pro of the story as you said before, then I advise you to reconsider the option that another member wrote: put an option before that scene where the player can choose to see it or not. You could write that the event is mandatory for the story, but the player can avoid seeing the scene.

The game started with choices related to lesbianism, like seeing the butt of the 'aunt', Bella being seen naked by her female friend and giving a kiss to her. So, you were actually teasing about an optional lesbian path from the beginning, I think you should be open to create that path. A VN based in choices should be written considering diverse paths, so, it should not be just one rigid story, but multiple flexible stories instead, where the players can choose. It's your game at the end, your own vision, so you must take the decisions about the story, but it's not a bad thing listening to the audience from time to time.
Actually...I'd argue it likely is indeed a very small group of people who are actually going to freak out about not being able to skip a very vanilla M/F scene in a "male playing a female MC game to make her do slutty things" game. That latter which is pretty much 95%+ of the target audience these games likely attract, and most of whom are in it for the fap first and foremost as opposed to some invested interest level that sees them sit around a message board and complain the game had 1 sex scene or so too many for them. None of which is to say having the option of choice never matters....but singling out this in particular is hardly of the make or break variable point variety you are attempting to paint it out to be imo.

Buy anyway, I would guess it is pretty obvious at this point that the Danny scene isn't skippable because *THAT* and her relationship with him is essentially the fundamental building block being set up that any meaningful choices are going to branch off from latter. Created and set up in your standard good girl/love or bad girl/slut route format split, and where in this instance you actually get to see the good girl/love route evolve and play itself out within the game as opposed to being a preset maintenance variable.

Which again just circles back, and if you are a budgeted minded dev who is realistically not in a position to be pushing out massive well done focus content updates every time, to that what he's ultimately trying to set up here being the much more standard safe play then trying to overextend any required effort with a full lesbian route that simply doesn't play as well together as a content development combo like the other 2 can/do.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I know the walkthrough mod doesn't work on android but it is up to date so does anyone know if there is some other site I can get the written walkthrough from?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So my main reason that I use the walkthrough is so I know what adds to corruption and relationship points as the game itself doesn't say. I have played the new version however and while I do not know if the 2 playthroughs I am doing have gone smooth as I had to guess what each choice causes I do believe I have a few right. I understand Danny is an unavoidable scene but in 1 play through the date went horribly so I am a bit confused why both were still interested in each other as usually a bad date leads to a friendship or to nothing. The Alfred tease however is interesting and I can't wait for the next update.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes