Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Man, I really hope that Koharu is avoidable from now on because if I am forced to do anything with her after that scene I probably will not play at all.
I didn't like Ami's story too but since it happened in the past I think is less bad than Koharu.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Lyk4n
Ah sorry, I had recommended the MC buying drinks at the cafe and taking a shower, as repeatable non-event related things that the MC could do for immersion on your patreon. Just a thank you for added the repeatable cafe feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyk4n

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
How do you get to Shiori's house after you were invited? She said you could come on weekends but I can't see her house.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing peaceful about this life ... MC getting bullied at school right off the bat.
Then MC gets all over emasculated by the gals gang shutting up the bully and courting him for some reason.
Where MC goes to clear mind and eat alone ... 2 girls get all up chatty in the same place and feel boobs!
MC being stressed and ashamed and emasculated as such trying to sneak past them boobs feeling babes.
Wonder where all the peace comes in this whole stressful good guy being the push over of everyone situation...
Wanna see where?
Then Game oN!

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
This developer does not seem to like nude women at all. I think there might have only been one scene where a girl takes her clothes off. If for some strange reason you are into clothed sex, then I would recommend this game, but otherwise pass.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
until now my only problem with this game is:

How is it possible that eating meals/washing the dishes, takes only a few moments?

I need 20-40 minutes for eating my meals and then 5 more minutes for washing my plate and my fork?!

--------------------------

Personal problems aside...the game is good...^^

• Haha
Reactions: Stawer and Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Nothing peaceful about this life ... MC getting bullied at school right off the bat.
Then MC gets all over emasculated by the gals gang shutting up the bully and courting him for some reason.
Where MC goes to clear mind and eat alone ... 2 girls get all up chatty in the same place and feel boobs!
MC being stressed and ashamed and emasculated as such trying to sneak past them boobs feeling babes.
Wonder where all the peace comes in this whole stressful good guy being the push over of everyone situation...
Wanna see where?
Then Game oN!
That's exactly what I'm trying to show in the game

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
until now my only problem with this game is:

How is it possible that eating meals/washing the dishes, takes only a few moments?

I need 20-40 minutes for eating my meals and then 5 more minutes for washing my plate and my fork?!

--------------------------

Personal problems aside...the game is good...^^
For me, I only need 10 minutes to do that
But yeah, it depends on ourselves.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
This developer does not seem to like nude women at all. I think there might have only been one scene where a girl takes her clothes off. If for some strange reason you are into clothed sex, then I would recommend this game, but otherwise pass.
Well, to be honest I've just realised it after you said that.
Thanks for pointing it out!

There are affection and fear , fear is for what in the game ?
Actually, I've planned to let a player fredomly choose whatever action he wants every single times when it comes to decision making. However, in the ending scene of the girls, the scenes will appear according to the higher stats.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
For me, I only need 10 minutes to do that
But yeah, it depends on ourselves.
it still more...than a few moments...how fast Shione and MC eats?XD few moments for some meat?XD

Also, does she looks like Ami?XD

Immagine.png

It's like that in the whole update related to Akane...i think your mind is telling you to focus on Ami XD which i approve XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont and Lyk4n
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes