ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
goggle drive has problems its been over a week and i only get quota exceeded , when i haven't done crap on goggle drive in months :mad:

Feb 17, 2018
Good game! It took me about 5-6 hours to play to finish it because i read the texts entirely. For who want a full save v0.4.5 i upload my full save... But i need to say because i reached de end of the version for the moment you don't have what to do further. For the moment the game doesn't have repeatable quest. If I were to make an improvement to the game, I would do repeatable quests for all the girls. In my opinion this is the only thing missing from the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Good game! It took me about 5-6 hours to play to finish it because i read the texts entirely. For who want a full save v0.4.5 i upload my full save... But i need to say because i reached de end of the version for the moment you don't have what to do further. For the moment the game doesn't have repeatable quest. If I were to make an improvement to the game, I would do repeatable quests for all the girls. In my opinion this is the only thing missing from the game.
Thanks for trying my game!

Yeah, I'm well aware of it. So, in the next update, there will be repeatable h-scenes!

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
the good boy mc suddenly rapes ami why this sudden change?
Depends on the choice you choose. Basicly you can be good or be an asshole during the game, because I don't want to force the MC to stay the way a player choose after the first choice.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Depends on the choice you choose. Basicly you can be good or be an asshole during the game, because I don't want to force the MC to stay the way a player choose after the first choice.

I mean the scene where mc and amy watch movies, the only options were to keep squeezing her breasts or use the stick on her, basically she apologizes, but mc is still there and I was always nice to her

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I mean the scene where mc and amy watch movies, the only options were to keep squeezing her breasts or use the stick on her, basically she apologizes, but mc is still there and I was always nice to her
Squeezing will gain Affection in that scene, while stick will gain Fear. I know...it sounds dumb, but it is what it is.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Er, how does this game warrant a rape tag?

Asking as someone who has yet to play the game.
Some choices lead MC into having sex with girls even though they don't want to. I think it's a rape, so I added the tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solak
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes