Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Attention please

If you encouter this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are WIN/LINUX user.

Please, download the script file, rename it to script and put it inside PeacefulLife-v0.4.5-pc\game folder like an image below. You will be asked to overwrite the file. Do it.

If you are MAC user.

Please, download the script file, rename it to script and put it inside PeacefulLife.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game folder like an image below. You will be asked to overwrite the file. Do it.

Or you can just select ignore and skip the event for now.

However, I'm re-uploading the game, and will probably take a couple hours to finish.

Thanks

Reactions: Kingvlad and ltpika

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
How to walk home with Yukina? There is no dialogue for that. After school she is at pool and MC says something about not bothering her. When i click on the map i just get transported to wherever i clicked.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
At first glance it is beautiful, but having to click on balls and discover for yourself that you have to advance time, it gets boring. So I'll wait and see if Dev changes the dynamics.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
So dev, with my first playthrough finished I really like the game. But I'm curious, if you're going to make it to where you have to finish certain quests of other girls to continue the quests different girls, why not just make this a regular VN with dialogue choices? I feel like the free roam is a fake free roam, since you can't really choose which girl to focus on anyway, and there's really no point to a free roam currently outside of helping at the gym for money (which has no purpose currently). Do you plan on changing it in the future where you can just do all of a girl's quests without locking it behind doing another girl's questline?

Side note: Any plans for Satomi content soon? Please say yes? <3

Last edited:
Reactions: hotmike and Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
How to walk home with Yukina? There is no dialogue for that. After school she is at pool and MC says something about not bothering her. When i click on the map i just get transported to wherever i clicked.
You need to talk to her on Wednesday evening. She will be at classroom with Satomi.

welp Koharu was ruined for me in this update. i hope we can at least avoid her. but doubtful since u cant seem to avoid any1 else.
not really one of my favorite characters.
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm trying to add options for a player to avoid sex scene with girls, but in this Koharu case, I'd say it's a must see scene, because it's going to be relate to her future story.

P.S. May I know who is your favorite girls?

At first glance it is beautiful, but having to click on balls and discover for yourself that you have to advance time, it gets boring. So I'll wait and see if Dev changes the dynamics.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So dev, with my first playthrough finished I really like the game. But I'm curious, if you're going to make it to where you have to finish certain quests of other girls to continue the quests different girls, why not just make this a regular VN with dialogue choices? I feel like the free roam is a fake free roam, since you can't really choose which girl to focus on anyway, and there's really no point to a free roam currently outside of helping at the gym for money (which has no purpose currently). Do you plan on changing it in the future where you can just do all of a girl's quests without locking it behind doing another girl's questline?
I get your point. Since I've been reading you guys opinions, it seems like there is really no need to lock a quest. I'll have to think twice about how my game should process.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: Kpoptarts

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm trying to add options for a player to avoid sex scene with girls, but in this Koharu case, I'd say it's a must see scene, because it's going to be relate to her future story.

P.S. May I know who is your favorite girls?
at the moment Yukina and Shiori. Akane and Reiko are up there. a majority of the rest are 50/50

as for Koharu i lost interest once you see her have sex with another guy. im not saying its NTR cuz i know its not but seeing the scene itself makes me lose interest in her and she was already on a low interest for me cuz of her personality.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
I get your point. Since I've been reading you guys opinions, it seems like there is really no need to lock a quest. I'll have to think twice about how my game should process.

Thanks for your feedback.
No problem! Thanks for listening! Btw I threw an edit into my original post. But I'll ask you here since you may not have seen it. But do you have plans to have Satomi content soon? :D

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
No problem! Thanks for listening! Btw I threw an edit into my original post. But I'll ask you here since you may not have seen it. But do you have plans to have Satomi content soon? :D
According to my plan, Satomi content will be added around v.0.6, and also other girls than Ami Yukina Shiori who already have quite amount of contents.

Reactions: Stawer

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
According to my plan, Satomi content will be added around v.0.6, and also other girls than Ami Yukina Shiori who already have quite amount of contents.
Awesome thank you for the reply! I can't wait! I love me some small titty petite girls! haha

• Love
Reactions: Lyk4n

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not sure I would have bothered releasing this as an update. It was nice to have an end to the Ami harassment quest, but for the most part that could have waited until you were done with a more substantial update. Still, nice work as always.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Not sure I would have bothered releasing this as an update. It was nice to have an end to the Ami harassment quest, but for the most part that could have waited until you were done with a more substantial update. Still, nice work as always.
Thanks for your opinion.

Is there an update files only version?
Sadly, there isn't. It's because my storage would be full if I kept each version.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Peaceful Life [v0.4.5] [Lyk4n] - Original Size: 1.1 GB

Download Win (472MB): - - -

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of Peaceful Life 0.4.5 Download

Reactions: Lyk4n
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes