sasusu

Oct 2, 2017
I need help, the Quest "Write a Future Plan" from Reiko. It says that I need to write a letter before I go to sleep, but there is no Option to do it.
How can I write the letter?

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I need help, the Quest "Write a Future Plan" from Reiko. It says that I need to write a letter before I go to sleep, but there is no Option to do it.
How can I write the letter?
I have checked it. You need to click on the bed at "Night" time, then you'll see the option.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
go to rooftop in the evening
Sometimes quests won't trigger until you do every other quest. Also, day of the week effects things and they neglect to tell you. Like only being able to walk that one girl home on Wednesdays only.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Sometimes quests won't trigger until you do every other quest. Also, day of the week effects things and they neglect to tell you. Like only being able to walk that one girl home on Wednesdays only.
Yes, that's what I want, because if you notice, there is a main story hiding in each girl's quest. So, some quests must be finish first to trigger the others.
However, I'm gonna make a hint more clear in the next update.

Reactions: Canade

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes, that's what I want, because if you notice, there is a main story hiding in each girl's quest. So, some quests must be finish first to trigger the others.
However, I'm gonna make a hint more clear in the next update.
Ah, glad to hear it. It would be nice if you could do things twice a week instead of just once.

Reactions: Lyk4n

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You wrote Yukina and Shiori both too lovable, and if there's going to be a moment of choice in this game it'll be hard.
Same for Ami, who even though she's a brat is still awesome.

Pretty much every other character I'm not sure I care enough about worry about the constant cheating.
Maybe Masato, but just because she's awesome.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Ami not bein a virgin was a surprise dont have anything against it but considering the other girls so far it was just a surprise.
mostly cause i thought she would be the one girl who was. but once again it just surprised me.

i guess my only issue with this game is you cant really decide if you want to pursue a girl or not huh? i mean u can decide if you want to be an ass or not but not if you want to engage with said girl in the first place. so even if i dont want to go sex route with a girl im shit out of luck huh? lol but yeah i like this game for the most part.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 30 Jan, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Reactions: Lyk4n and des_0

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 30 Jan, 2020
Download it here: Peaceful Life [v0.4a] [Lyk4n]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
saw that incest patch was planned is that still a thing or nah? im not convinced it needs one. or at the very least the pace seems ok without it.

Rtz12

Mar 27, 2019
Hehe I fall in love with Shiori, I hope the next update about Shiori is more than The other

Reactions: Lyk4n

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
saw that incest patch was planned is that still a thing or nah? im not convinced it needs one. or at the very least the pace seems ok without it.
No, to be honest I don't think incest is needed in this game as well.
It is necessary to continue two of the characters, Ami and Akane. Last I checked, they were related either by blood or by marriage, which is incest either way from a legal standpoint. If this game is supported using Patreon, which it is, an incest patch is necessary in order to avoid your Patreon being shut down as a violation of their ToS. Incest already exists in this game through Ami as of the last build released so far, so the game is already in danger if Patreon hears about it. The whole changing relationships thing also really doesn't work and most games that tried it back when the incest purge started ended up abandoned because they lost too much support. There is one method of relationship change that does tend to work, but it means extra work from the dev team. Making the relationship a thing that the player can decide. This also means no extra patch because it would be in the game code itself rather than an external file.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It is necessary to continue two of the characters, Ami and Akane. Last I checked, they were related either by blood or by marriage, which is incest either way from a legal standpoint. If this game is supported using Patreon, which it is, an incest patch is necessary in order to avoid your Patreon being shut down as a violation of their ToS. Incest already exists in this game through Ami as of the last build released so far, so the game is already in danger if Patreon hears about it. The whole changing relationships thing also really doesn't work and most games that tried it back when the incest purge started ended up abandoned because they lost too much support. There is one method of relationship change that does tend to work, but it means extra work from the dev team. Making the relationship a thing that the player can decide. This also means no extra patch because it would be in the game code itself rather than an external file.
not sure if i understood it correctly but an Incest patch adds the Incest into the game. atm there is no incest in the game. unless you're talking about action between Ami and Akane. (Lesbian) which atm i didnt see any. far as i can tell Dev has noting to worry about. let me know if this is what u meant cause now u have me wondering lol.

im more concerned that u cant choose to avoid sex acts with any of the ppl you dont want to engage with. for example what if you're not into loli characters?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
not sure if i understood it correctly but an Incest patch adds the Incest into the game. atm there is no incest in the game. unless you're talking about action between Ami and Akane. (Lesbian) which atm i didnt see any. far as i can tell Dev has noting to worry about. let me know if this is what u meant cause now u have me wondering lol.

im more concerned that u cant choose to avoid sex acts with any of the ppl you dont want to engage with. for example what if you're not into loli characters?
Actually, if I remember correctly, the player and those two are related in some way that is considered incest by most laws, including those of the US, where Patreon is based. Remember that their purge of incest and other risque content, basically content that would be illegal in a real life situation with real people, follows the legal definition of incest or whatever the laws they refer to for their judgement call each type of banned content. That means any relations between family, even not blood related, is bannable. Also, keep in mind the absolute zero tolerance enforcement they have shown of this new policy. I'm just looking out for a game that shows potential in its category, too many of this exact type have already been lost to the Patreon purge. I could be wrong on their relationship, I'd have to go back and redo their intro to double check, but I could have sworn they were family of some type. In fact, I specifically remember the word brother being used in Ami's scenes at some point, specifically when taking the fear route choices. She gives the whole 'but we're family' defense trying to get the main character to not rape her. By the way, that's also something you're going to have to be careful of, Lyk4n. Patreon doesn't care if it's not real people involved.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Actually, if I remember correctly, the player and those two are related in some way that is considered incest by most laws, including those of the US, where Patreon is based. Remember that their purge of incest and other risque content, basically content that would be illegal in a real life situation with real people, follows the legal definition of incest or whatever the laws they refer to for their judgement call each type of banned content. That means any relations between family, even not blood related, is bannable. Also, keep in mind the absolute zero tolerance enforcement they have shown of this new policy. I'm just looking out for a game that shows potential in its category, too many of this exact type have already been lost to the Patreon purge. I could be wrong on their relationship, I'd have to go back and redo their intro to double check, but I could have sworn they were family of some type. In fact, I specifically remember the word brother being used in Ami's scenes at some point, specifically when taking the fear route choices. She gives the whole 'but we're family' defense trying to get the main character to not rape her. By the way, that's also something you're going to have to be careful of, Lyk4n. Patreon doesn't care if it's not real people involved.
ah i see i'll admit its been a while since the intro. i thought it was the "mothers friends house" MC was at and yeah i heard even step siblings or foster family is an issue also. which is why we always see the roomate,tenant,etc titles.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes