Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have you guys checked the first page? there is something about the loop underneath the downloads.

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I'd assume you just put it in the game folder.
I DL'd the script, put it game folder, still getting the loop, I look in game file, discover two scripts with the same numbers, one though says .rpyc.. not sure if I am supposed to delete one and keep the other or not

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I DL'd the script, put it game folder, still getting the loop, I look in game file, discover two scripts with the same numbers, one though says .rpyc.. not sure if I am supposed to delete one and keep the other or not
Just says to put in the game folder and no don't delete anything. if it still doesn't work you'd probably be better waiting for the fixed version

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
After downloading the file, you need to rename it. Delete all the number in front, then paste it in peacefullife/game. You will be asked to overwrite the file, click yes.

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
After downloading the file, you need to rename it. Delete all the number in front, then paste it in peacefullife/game. You will be asked to overwrite the file, click yes.
I did exactly what you said, but I'm not getting the prompt to overwrite the file.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I think you have a bug in Swimcontest (Yukina affection route), with YuatPool_Affection == True else YuatPool_Fear == True
those supposed to get set when you talk with Yukina at the swimming pool. It doesn't seem to get to that part if you follow Yukina affection route.
Overall, this is pretty good. The only thing I think is the quest (log) can be improved. i.e. for Satomi, there's no mention of any quests, but in order to start her quests conditions has to be met.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyk4n

spaced_monkey

Dec 30, 2019
I don't know if LINUX and MAC versions work fine. This project is my first game and somehow I feel like it's too easy to build LINUX or MAC ver just by selecting them while I built the game...

Feel free to mention any issues!
is there a reason that i can't get past day one, or is it a bug

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
is there a reason that i can't get past day one, or is it a bug
You'll need to download script file and replace it for now. Gheck the first place underneath download link.

I think you have a bug in Swimcontest (Yukina affection route), with YuatPool_Affection == True else YuatPool_Fear == True
those supposed to get set when you talk with Yukina at the swimming pool. It doesn't seem to get to that part if you follow Yukina affection route.
Overall, this is pretty good. The only thing I think is the quest (log) can be improved. i.e. for Satomi, there's no mention of any quests, but in order to start her quests conditions has to be met.
Thanks. I'll check it again.

I did exactly what you said, but I'm not getting the prompt to overwrite the file.
Can you post a screenshot of where you put the file in?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Day one keeps repeating, He says"I have to go to the living room" then it loops back to the part where he looks at them and says "what"

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Day one keeps repeating, He says"I have to go to the living room" then it loops back to the part where he looks at them and says "what"
You need to download the script file underneath download links in the first page to fix the problem for now.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
One of the best games out here if you like asshole protagonist (other is Taffy Tales). Only bad things I can think of are two armbands on the martial arts girl which makes her look like a clown.
And why player has no ability to record the nerd girl? It's like wasting the best opportunity to get a upper hand and it is a another japanese fethish of its own.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
One of the best games out here if you like asshole protagonist (other is Taffy Tales). Only bad things I can think of are two armbands on the martial arts girl which makes her look like a clown.
And why player has no ability to record the nerd girl? It's like wasting the best opportunity to get a upper hand and it is a another japanese fethish of its own.
Yeah...that's what I had been arguing with myself if I should let a player take a video of the nerd girl. However, I came out with a conclusion to not let a player record her, since I don't think it's necessary in her case, because of her...cough...you'll see in the future :ROFLMAO:

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
V0.4a is up.

All bugs that were noticed are already fixed now, so you don't have to download the script file anymore. Plus, I remake some old scenes to make them better look.

Reactions: Ozel
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes