Darcraven

May 9, 2018
Hello, Just downloaded 0.4 to try it out. I go through the first day of school. when at home the MC goes to bed to end the first day. My Issue. the next morning I cant go anywhere but the living room, and the first day plays out again. I did this 4 times before I decided to post here. Any help would be great.

Reactions: ubblesnop and Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hey guys,

I've seen you guys having a loop problem and someone already post the fix version script. However, there is another person facing an error with christmas event. So, I've fixed all of them. And here your the latest version of a script.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hello, Just downloaded 0.4 to try it out. I go through the first day of school. when at home the MC goes to bed to end the first day. My Issue. the next morning I cant go anywhere but the living room, and the first day plays out again. I did this 4 times before I decided to post here. Any help would be great.
Download the script file and put it in the game folder would solve the problem for now. However, I'm gonna upload the bug fix version in a couple days soon.

Happy PIE

Mar 14, 2019
Download the script file and put it in the game folder would solve the problem for now. However, I'm gonna upload the bug fix version in a couple days soon.
Hi,
thanks for for your fast reaction! Problem is, the script doesn't seem to work for me. I put the script in the game folder and I'm still stuck in the loop even after restarting and redownloading the game.

Should I have put the script somewhere else or did I miss another step?
Thx!

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hi,
thanks for for your fast reaction! Problem is, the script doesn't seem to work for me. I put the script in the game folder and I'm still stuck in the loop even after restarting and redownloading the game.

Thx!
Did you copy it to folder :.../peaceful-life/game ? It only work if copied to subfolder "game" of your device and folder you installed "peaceful-life-" ;).

I put it to "I:\games\Peaceful-Life-v 0.4\game" ( same folder you will find the "saves" folder of the game.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi,

Thx!
you will have to rename it to script.rpy so take the numbers of it 12345_ and then put it into the game folder then window will ask you if you want to overwrite the original file and say yes when it does

Happy PIE

Mar 14, 2019
you will have to rename it to script.rpy so take the numbers of it 12345_ and then put it into the game folder then window will ask you if you want to overwrite the original file and say yes when it does
Thanks, it works! I knew I had missed a step! Now I know what to do for future similiar cases.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Did the image quality go down since the last update? It was a lot cleaner and smoother before. Did something happen?

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
booooo why would you do that...why i got to grind for money.......WHY IS THERE GRINDING
Umm...Is it that bad? I have a plan to let a player have a job, so you guys can buys something in the future. However, don't be too worry. I will decide if it's neccessary to have money system in a game later, and will probably remove it. Just waiting for more feed back.

Thanks for your opinion!

Guardra

May 29, 2018
Umm...Is it that bad? I have a plan to let a player have a job, so you guys can buys something in the future. However, don't be too worry. I will decide if it's neccessary to have money system in a game later, and will probably remove it. Just waiting for more feed back.

Thanks for your opinion!
i am sorry if that came off as rude i have just never been a fan of any form of grinding be it stats/money/inventory etc... i will admit that from what i have played so far was very enjoyable, love the art work, good story,great characters. Keep up the good work

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but the first day is always repeating.
Download the script file in the above posts. Then, rename it to script and put it in PeacefulLife-v0.4/game folder. You will need to overwrite it.

i am sorry if that came off as rude i have just never been a fan of any form of grinding be it stats/money/inventory etc... i will admit that from what i have played so far was very enjoyable, love the art work, good story,great characters. Keep up the good work
There is no thing to be sorry about. I'd love to know you guys opinions!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hm? I render images with exactly the same settings...
Weird, because the majority of the game's images or animations are fine like always. However, the quality of some scenes dramatically decreases but it's random (mostly on some older scenes). Also, I know you got this before but I also got the looping problem when I started a new game, but I had the new script you posted earlier. I don't know if anyone talked about this error but after the evening pool scene (Makoto catching Yukina and the MC having sex) I got a Christmas error. I'm able to get the scene know, but I just wanted to let you know.

Anyway, thank you for the new update.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Weird, because the majority of the game's images or animations are fine like always. However, the quality of some scenes dramatically decreases but it's random (mostly on some older scenes). Also, I know you got this before but I also got the looping problem when I started a new game, but I had the new script you posted earlier. I don't know if anyone talked about this error but after the evening pool scene (Makoto catching Yukina and the MC having sex) I got a Christmas error. I'm able to get the scene know, but I just wanted to let you know.

Anyway, thank you for the new update.
Thanks for your information. Don't worry. I already have a plan to redo older scenes. Especially, the past story telling images, and the first day at school, because that was my first try on HS, and I realised that it wasn't good enough xD

Reactions: Zontany

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm on Day 11 and seems like I've run out of new content or am I missing something? I haven't seen anything new for several cycles. I'm playing for the 1st time from scratch, and installed the loop fix. Thanks.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm on Day 11 and seems like I've run out of new content or am I missing something? I haven't seen anything new for several cycles. I'm playing for the 1st time from scratch, and installed the loop fix. Thanks.
Have you opened the quest menu and checked if there is something missing? Some quests will appear after you've finished the other ones.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes