Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I know of this. Then again, don't use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Steam, Facebook, Twitter, F95Zone, Patreon, SubscribeStar, Fandom, TFGames, YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Bing, anti-virus programs (free or pro version), Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone, and the internet as a whole. Don't go to online stores else you will begin to see the ads showing what you were looking at.

The world is filled with privacy policies the change all the time, either because of some new law kicks in limiting their data extraction and they work on ways to find loopholes, or they found a new way of extracting more data.
Did you actually watch it, though?

The video's description sums it up anyway, even if you don't want to watch it: You give Grammarly a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable and sublicensable, perpetual, and irrevocable license to copy, store and use your User Content.

That's a bit more than simple privacy issue, but everyone is free to use it if they wish. I'm just saying I recommend against it and want to make people aware of what they agree to when they use Grammarly.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Did you actually watch it, though?

The video's description sums it up anyway, even if you don't want to watch it: You give Grammarly a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable and sublicensable, perpetual, and irrevocable license to copy, store and use your User Content.

That's a bit more than simple privacy issue, but everyone is free to use it if they wish. I'm just saying I recommend against it and want to make people aware of what they agree to when they use Grammarly.
I watched it

I have seen like-wording by other companies as well (Google for instance). Until the governments of the world get off their dead asses (after the lobbyists and such are removed of course) and a strong set of laws are set into motion that can be changed as the tech/loopholes/etc are found/discovered there will always be companies, large and small, who will take advantage of the loose set of legalized way of making it "legal" to do the same as Grammarly.

I do see that free game dev have this niche market as being more good than bad: One, dev trying to do their best translating to another language they are not versed in. Two, most individuals taking part in the Grammarly thang are not corporate assets with data that should remain hidden from these nefarious companies.

We are for the most part writing games on free game engines which implies the data can be retrieved by looking at the unencrypted text or use the free encrypting software available on the game engine's site.

Yeah, I understand your position when it comes to sensitive data that individuals and corporations have.

Reactions: Ozel

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

All intellectual property rights in and to the User Content are and shall remain your property, and Grammarly shall acquire no right of ownership with respect to your User Content.

And yes the wording is because how the service works it has to copy and transfer the data between multiple servers in the cloud.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Just played this game for the first time. And leaving the matter of the engrish aside (a Proofreader could help too), I pretty much like it.

And even though I am a fan of "incest" I don't really see a use for it here, not every game needs it... Besides the fact that the patch not only has to switch out relations but some dialogues too... (Like the MC saying himself that he never had silblings) and that "mom" and "sis" fall so fast for their own family member... nah, hard pass on any incest for me ^^ Just my honest opinion on that.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hello guys,

Since I know now that people who use their save from v0.1 to play v0.3 will be facing a problem with Reiko quest.
So, I've already fix the problem and uploaded v0.3a for you guys!

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Good luck!
im trying
went through up to 16 or 1700 without playing
played it and found some choices I made weren't the best so...
going through again as I play
which on one hand sucks having to alt tab all the time from the game
on the other hand, no offence, engrish takes me out of the story. hence why I was trying to clean it up before I played it.

im funny like that. for no good reason i'll just decide to pretend to be a proof-reader
then i'll have to stop myself from adding text about yellow haired lolis in hallways ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
im trying
went through up to 16 or 1700 without playing
played it and found some choices I made weren't the best so...
going through again as I play
which on one hand sucks having to alt tab all the time from the game
on the other hand, no offence, engrish takes me out of the story. hence why I was trying to clean it up before I played it.

im funny like that. for no good reason i'll just decide to pretend to be a proof-reader
then i'll have to stop myself from adding text about yellow haired lolis in hallways ;)
May I ask you how bad my English is? I know that I can read and understand, and also type to chat with other people. However, when it comes to telling story...Grammar things are pretty complicated to me o_O

P.S. I'm surprised that you mention about her. At first, I was about to make her one of the girls, but somehow I decided not to do it, because to be honest I think her model looks suck...

• Wow

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
May I ask you how bad my English is? I know that I can read and understand, and also type to chat with other people. However, when it comes to telling story...Grammar things are pretty complicated to me o_O
eh, its not that bad.
its FAR better than some of the shit I see passed off for english around here! lol
mind you, im not going through it like some english professor(fuck that)
just trying to make it flow more natural to me.

P.S. I'm surprised that you mention about her. At first, I was about to make her one of the girls, but somehow I decided not to do it, because to be honest I think her model looks suck...
?!?!?!
damn, and here I was waiting for the "Yellow Haired Loli" patch! ;)
toss me her card and i'll see just how bad she is

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
C A R D . . . B A T T L E!

eh, its not that bad.
its FAR better than some of the shit I see passed off for english around here! lol
mind you, im not going through it like some english professor(fuck that)
just trying to make it flow more natural to me.

?!?!?!
damn, and here I was waiting for the "Yellow Haired Loli" patch! ;)
toss me her card and i'll see just how bad she is

• Haha
Reactions: Lyk4n

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Since you both seem to have them cards ... let us see which one looks more to your liking ...
I think you may be mistaken. they are the only one with a card.
I was commenting on being tempted to add inner monologue to the script during this scene
peaceful life loli.png

and it wasnt going to be about the redhead :)

so after im done touching up the script, I guess i'll get to work on that loli/incest patch everybody wants ;)

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
OK, made it through the script file

for those of you who didn't like the engrish, I tried to make the dialog flow a lil better, seem... more natural? (well, to me at least)
is this perfect grammar? fuck no, wasnt what I was aiming for.
Hope I got all(most) of the spilling errors fixed ;)
there are a few points where I wasnt sure how to change things and there was a section where I was running on no sleep so... I'm open to suggestions

for whomever wants, replace the script.rpy in your "game" folder with this one...
View attachment script.rpy

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
OK, made it through the script file

for those of you who didn't like the engrish, I tried to make the dialog flow a lil better, seem... more natural? (well, to me at least)
is this perfect grammar? fuck no, wasnt what I was aiming for.
Hope I got all(most) of the spilling errors fixed ;)
there are a few points where I wasnt sure how to change things and there was a section where I was running on no sleep so... I'm open to suggestions

for whomever wants, replace the script.rpy in your "game" folder with this one...
View attachment 499845
Thanks a lot

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
There is a bug in Yukina and Makoto swimming practice event. If you are in Yukina Affection route and you told her that you're interested in Makoto, the swimming practice scene will be jumped to the end when Yukina won instead of letting you choose who wins it.

I've already fixed it and is about to upload the game. However, since I came back home to celebrate New Year, and an internet speed at my home is so fcking slow, it will take a couple of hours to finish the upload for all the links.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
There is a bug in Yukina and Makoto swimming practice event. If you are in Yukina Affection route and you told her that you're interested in Makoto, the swimming practice scene will be jumped to the end when Yukina won instead of letting you choose who wins it.

I've already fixed it and is about to upload the game. However, since I came back home to celebrate New Year, and an internet speed at my home is so fcking slow, it will take a couple of hours to finish the upload for all the links.
Thanks for the fixes, Lyk4n! I hope you have an awesome New Year! :D

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes