Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Peaceful Life [v0.3] [Lyk4n] PC Compressed

Original Size: 876 MB
Compressed: 318 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | | |

Enjoy! :D

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When the MC is having lunch with Yukina, she says she wants to be a doctor. The MC soon asks why she wants to be a nurse. I thought she would correct him but no. What does she want to do? Doctor or nurse?

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
When the MC is having lunch with Yukina, she says she wants to be a doctor. The MC soon asks why she wants to be a nurse. I thought she would correct him but no. What does she want to do? Doctor or nurse?
Oh..my mistake.... She wants to be a doctor. I'll fix it soon! Thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The quest log for Reiko and Yoko is blank for me. I finished all of the quests for Yukina, Shiori, and Akane, and I can't seem to get any kind of interaction out of Reiko or Yoko, so I seem to be stuck. :LOL:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
There seems to be some problem. When I click nurse in the school it takes me to schoolyard talking to Yukina with her future plans. That just seemed bit strange.

I liked about content with teacher and visit to Shiori, but MC acted like bastard towards nurse. It would have been nice to have an choice on how to act during scene. I seem to have raised some fear on Akane and Ami as well. I'll have to replay and see if I made some bad choices as that's not the way I want to go.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The quest log for Reiko and Yoko is blank for me. I finished all of the quests for Yukina, Shiori, and Akane, and I can't seem to get any kind of interaction out of Reiko or Yoko, so I seem to be stuck. :LOL:
Hmm?...That's so weird...In fact, Reiko quest should appear first after you've finished all quests from previous version.

To trigger the first even of Reiko, you just need to go to school, then the scene will be automatically showed...

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
There seems to be some problem. When I click nurse in the school it takes me to schoolyard talking to Yukina with her future plans. That just seemed bit strange.

I liked about content with teacher and visit to Shiori, but MC acted like bastard towards nurse. It would have been nice to have an choice on how to act during scene. I seem to have raised some fear on Akane and Ami as well. I'll have to replay and see if I made some bad choices as that's not the way I want to go.
When did you encounter that problem? Is it after or before you finish the scene with nurse?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
1 advice guys: If you did all currently quest... go to sleep at night :cool:
Nice work with this update,keep it up Lyk4n!

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hmm?...That's so weird...In fact, Reiko quest should appear first after you've finished all quests from previous version.

To trigger the first even of Reiko, you just need to go to school, then the scene will be automatically showed...
That didn't trigger for me for some reason. I started a new game, just in case it was some weird issue with my save.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I noticed I also have some screenshots of the typoes in previous version.
Perhaps they have already been fixed, but I'll report them to be sure.

Xiu Ying
What happened to you during the semeter break? -> semester

15 minutes of awkwardly walk. We've finall reached home. -> finally

Yoko
Uhm...as I can see. There aren't any serious injury, just few briuses -> injuries (or isn't any serious injury), bruises

That's a coffee...my pant won't get cleaned just by doing that. -> pants

Kana
I'm going to bring it, so you can change your pant. -> pants

I know myself very well that I don't stand a chance against him at the moment.
->I know myself very well. I don't stand a chance against him at the moment.
or I know myself well enough to know, that I don't have a chance against him at the moment.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes