Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I noticed I also have some screenshots of the typoes in previous version.
Perhaps they have already been fixed, but I'll report them to be sure.

Xiu Ying
What happened to you during the semeter break? -> semester

15 minutes of awkwardly walk. We've finall reached home. -> ackwardly, finally

Yoko
Uhm...as I can see. There aren't any serious injury, just few briuses -> injuries (or isn't any serious injury), bruises

That's a coffee...my pant won't get cleaned just by doing that. -> pants

Kana
I'm going to bring it, so you can change your pant. -> pants

I know myself very well that I don't stand a chance against him at the moment.
->I know myself very well. I don't stand a chance against him at the moment.
or I know myself well enough to know, that I don't have a chance against him at the moment.
Thank you so much!

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
This is just after the last part I played of v0.2a, spying on Koharu during the evening.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
By the way, Lyk4n, I'd suggest using , great spellchecker and limited grammar verification. For great grammar, you'd have to get their Pro version (I think it's $30 a month). Going to be using the free one. ;)

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
By the way, Lyk4n, I'd suggest using , great spellchecker and limited grammar verification. For great grammar, you'd have to get their Pro version (I think it's $30 a month). Going to be using the free one. ;)
I would recommend against Grammarly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
This is just after the last part I played of v0.2a, spying on Koharu during the evening.
This is so weird...Seems like you've done all quests from previous version, but still can't trigger Reiko scene. However, there are other people who can finish Yoko quest for this version which means Reiko events work fine, because you can only trigger Yoko quest after you've done Reiko quest...

I just don't get it...o_O

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
This is so weird...Seems like you've done all quests from previous version, but still can't trigger Reiko scene. However, there are other people who can finish Yoko quest for this version which means Reiko events work fine, because you can only trigger Yoko quest after you've done Reiko quest...

I just don't get it...o_O
It wouldn't trigger for you on my save, either?

I'll just start over. :LOL:

Reactions: Lyk4n

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yeah, let me know if it works. Sorry for any inconvenient.:cry:
Nothing to be sorry about. I wouldn't have played your game to begin with if I didn't think it was worth playing. Since I thought it was worth playing through once, it's worth playing through a second time. (y):LOL:

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Nothing to be sorry about. I wouldn't have played your game to begin with if I didn't think it was worth playing. Since I thought it was worth playing through once, it's worth playing through a second time. (y):LOL:
What a good attitude right there! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ozel

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
:rolleyes: Ackwardly?
Ah, you're correct. I should have checked that. I always thought it's written like that. English isn't my mother tongue :)

Btw. Discord has spellcheck. Just join some channel. You don't even have to post what you have typed before it underlines incorrect words.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Starting over fixed the issue, the Reiko quest properly displayed in the questlog and going to school triggered it. Not sure what it was with my save that caused the quest to not show up or trigger.

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
Ah, you're correct. I should have checked that. I always thought it's written like that. English isn't my mother tongue :)

Btw. Discord has spellcheck. Just join some channel. You don't even have to post what you have typed before it underlines incorrect words.
:) No worries happy to help..

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Are there repeatable h scenes in the game ? And no I do not mean in a gallery option . please add repeatable h scenes without a gallery in the game please I dislike games with on hit [tap] wonders

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, where is the supermarket? Shiori's quest log says to explore the supermarket in the evening, but there is no supermarket on the map, regardless of the time of day.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Ok, where is the supermarket? Shiori's quest log says to explore the supermarket in the evening, but there is no supermarket on the map, regardless of the time of day.
You have to do a walk home quest with Yukina first to unlock the supermarket.

I assume you need a new start to fix the old version not recognizing nurse was done, is that right?
To be honest, I don't think you need a new start, because some people seems to don't have any problem.

Are there repeatable h scenes in the game ? And no I do not mean in a gallery option . please add repeatable h scenes without a gallery in the game please I dislike games with on hit [tap] wonders
I'll do repeatable h scenes in the future update.

Reactions: DOM76210

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
To be honest, I don't think you need a new start, because some people seems to don't have any problem.
The "Quest" has Yoko and Reiko without anything in there and am on day 32. Nurse office says nothing to talk to her about and everything else is just repeating of days. I have checked all locations through the week and nothing.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The "Quest" has Yoko and Reiko without anything in there and am on day 32. Nurse office says nothing to talk to her about and everything else is just repeating of days. I have checked all locations through the week and nothing.
Oh, yeah...you are right! I've remembered that I forgot to declare a variable to check if Handjob scene with Yoko was already seen.
I'm really sorry, but I guess you will need a new start. However, I'm going to fix it in the bug fix version, if you can wait...I guess it's going to be updated about next week.

Reactions: Ozel

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I would recommend against Grammarly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know of this. Then again, don't use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Steam, Facebook, Twitter, F95Zone, Patreon, SubscribeStar, Fandom, TFGames, YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Bing, anti-virus programs (free or pro version), Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone, and the internet as a whole. Don't go to online stores else you will begin to see the ads showing what you were looking at.

The world is filled with privacy policies the change all the time, either because of some new law kicks in limiting their data extraction and they work on ways to find loopholes, or they found a new way of extracting more data.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes