Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So what effect does the fear stat have?
It's like 2 seperate routes for a player to choose whether you like to be good or bad. On the future ending storyline of a girl, you will trigger the ending depending on higher stat.

is it better to start again or use an older save?
You don't have to start again, so I suggest you to use your latest save.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Started getting an error screen at the start of each day as soon as I got the sex scene with Ami. I can ignore it fine, it's just annoying. I assume I'm not missing anything by ignoring that, am I right?

Last edited:

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
This was a really good update,thanks mate!
Best moment for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And help to Masako was also great :cool:
Cheers mate!

Getting an error screen at the start of each day as soon as I got the sex scene with Ami. I can ignore it fine, it's just annoying. I assume I'm not missing anything by ignoring that, am I right?
Can you post the error screenshot?

sipi

Sep 24, 2017
hi i have error i when first time go eat after shower then come night and wake up but start all from begining (sorry my bad english)

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
No.

All and all good update. Like where it is going. Would like to replay scenes or simply have progression be repeatable, especially since Ami and Akane live with me. Its a nice reward for making progress with a character.
Yes, I'm planning to do a repeatable sex scenes once I think girl's relationship towards MC is high enough.

Reactions: Paitryn

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't seem to walk home with Yukina do I have to meet her on a certain day in the classroom? I found her at the pool but the MC won't disturb her.

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I can't seem to walk home with Yukina do I have to meet her on a certain day in the classroom? I found her at the pool but the MC won't disturb her.
Did you click on Map Icon when you are at school in the evening? It should automatically trigger the event.

Reactions: Mormont
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes