Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
at the moment Yukina and Shiori. Akane and Reiko are up there. a majority of the rest are 50/50

as for Koharu i lost interest once you see her have sex with another guy. im not saying its NTR cuz i know its not but seeing the scene itself makes me lose interest in her and she was already on a low interest for me cuz of her personality.
Yeah, I don't like watching possible LI's having sex with other dudes either, and I don't get why some devs do that. It's an instant loss of interest for me. She has a bf, they're obviously fucking, but why do I need to see them doing it? I hope we'll be able to avoid her from now on.

I also agree about Yukina, Shiori and Reiko. Akane not so much, but she's not bad. I actually liked Ami too, I thought it was funny how easily she could go from bitchy to shy/embarrassed with the right comment, but if it's so easy for any random asshole to blackmail her into having sex with him... I'm not so sure for her anymore.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would say the free-roam needs to be reined in a little.

Early Morning: You literally can't go anywhere but all options are open to click, instead have nowhere but the house as a place you can click.

Morning: Only have the School be clickable from map. MC won't skip school and there is nothing at the other places (coffee shop with Kana should just be later, it is opposite direction from the school) (side note, you can skip school by being in the map and click time forward)

Noon: Same as morning

Afternoon: This is where the Kana encounter should probably start

Evening: Gym opens now since she is not in school

Night:

Late Night: Everything but home should not show as clickable.

Slightly weird you click the teacher to study and then have to click a time forward button to do it again rather than another teacher.

I think if you click forward in time without ever going to school and reach noon/afternoon the models aren't placed.

Free-roam is normally used if there are multiple things happening at all the different times at a location, allowing for a lot of events to be encountered anywhere at any time. As of now in this game events are a very limited thing to limited times and places, this may have players clicking all different places on the map every time change of every day, it just wastes time.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

Early Morning: You literally can't go anywhere but all options are open to click, instead have nowhere but the house as a place you can click.

Morning: Only have the School be clickable from map. MC won't skip school and there is nothing at the other places (coffee shop with Kana should just be later, it is opposite direction from the school) (side note, you can skip school by being in the map and click time forward)

Night:

Slightly weird you click the teacher to study and then have to click a time forward button to do it again rather than another teacher.

I think if you click forward in time without ever going to school and reach noon/afternoon the models aren't placed.

Free-roam is normally used if there are multiple things happening at all the different times at a location, allowing for a lot of events to be encountered anywhere at any time. As of now in this game events are a very limited thing to limited times and places, this may have players clicking all different places on the map every time change of every day, it just wastes time.
Thanks for your opinion!

Noted.

poof620

Feb 15, 2018
With the thank Koharu quest you might think about putting something in the game that tells you when she is in the classroom since shes only there on 2 days.

Reactions: ltpika and Lyk4n

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
this is the one thing Yoshikage-Kira wanted
edit: two other-posters already made that joke, liked their posts for fairness

Reactions: Lyk4n

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, I don't like watching possible LI's having sex with other dudes either, and I don't get why some devs do that. It's an instant loss of interest for me. She has a bf, they're obviously fucking, but why do I need to see them doing it? I hope we'll be able to avoid her from now on.

I also agree about Yukina, Shiori and Reiko. Akane not so much, but she's not bad. I actually liked Ami too, I thought it was funny how easily she could go from bitchy to shy/embarrassed with the right comment, but if it's so easy for any random asshole to blackmail her into having sex with him... I'm not so sure for her anymore.
honestly thats kinda what ruined Ami for me to. prolly could've avoided the whole blackmail/rape thing by replacing having sex with him. with her friend(forgot the name atm) walking in on them just before it happened (handjob for example). i mean you figure her Trauma would be way worse then it is considering the story. but if you replace it with that less trauma and a more reasonable request plus(for me at least) preserve her character. im not asking for changes but that history of hers really threw me off. i guess especially since i dont like that kind of bad shit to happen to characters close(ppl basically in the family role) to the MC

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

Night:

i mostly agree with this but i just left it alone since i assumed at later points in the game these times where theres nothing happening will be filled when you get close to certain characters after many updates...like having sex with one of the girls before school or something...looks like creep options will be available at night at some point. but yeah at the moment not alot goin on.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334 and Lyk4n

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Finish the game today.. it was a pretty good.. hoping to find out more about kahuro story and can't wait to see when mc beat the shit out of keita.. oh yeah can't wait for more reiko content.. keep em coming and keep up the good work dev.. stick to what you believe is best for your game..PEACE

Reactions: Lyk4n

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4.5 :

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Appreciate your work for us android users..

Reactions: 0011 and Lyk4n

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of this myself, especially if MC acts like pervert when watching other people having sex. It makes me lose sympathy for MC with mentality of 13 y/o pervert.
But in this case it's pretty obvious that dev trying to establish ground for ntr'ing Koharu from that guy with MC's big penisu. Maybe small penis humiliation. They are better ways to establish it but this is the most simple and easy. And for now I think that update speed and story progression within it is more than enough to compensate for lack of elaborate plot.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm not a fan of this myself, especially if MC acts like pervert when watching other people having sex. It makes me lose sympathy for MC with mentality of 13 y/o pervert.
But in this case it's pretty obvious that dev trying to establish ground for ntr'ing Koharu from that guy with MC's big penisu. Maybe small penis humiliation. They are better ways to establish it but this is the most simple and easy. And for now I think that update speed and story progression within it is more than enough to compensate for lack of elaborate plot.
honestly you could prolly gain the same effect if instead of those two going in the restroom together she goes in there alone knowing its off limits for a place to be alone in (maybe a masturbation scene if we absolutely need lewdness...although maybe out of character.) then maybe something like her talking on the phone and -let's say friend- starts asking about Keita then she goes ahead and starts bashing him. she can pretty much point out all of Keita's Flaws and MC overhears it and bam you get the same result. without seeing her get it on with Keita

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm just glad you never dragged out the teacher plot I do hope we never see him again or if we do it's to bring Nozomi down I don't get Ami at all with this situation she now has the MC as a friend losing her won't be so bad. Then again Ami could just act like she doesn't know about it that could make it easier to setup Nozomi in the future, either way, I hope it is soon resolved.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I am playing a new save and when I try to click Shiori at night I don't talk to her instead I talk to Kana so I can't do Shiori's quest...since she is there at night as well the quest should start at night too instead of us needing to do it at evening where every other quest seems to be :rolleyes:
and why do I speak with Kana instead of Shiori at night even after doing her quest...I guess it could be a bug so u should probably fix it if u haven't foundit and done it already for the upcoming version

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes