Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Lyk4n I'm replaying the game and after I finished the group assignment with yukina, I not able to turn it in to reiko? I don't know if I missed something as It's been a while since I played from the beginning or if it's a bug. Edit: Turning it in is needed to continue Satomi's questline.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
With what little knowledge I had with coding and imitating what I've seen, I threw together a theoretically working Replay Gallery.

I also went ahead and fixed the bugged Yukina and Akane scenes.

You can access the gallery on the bottom-right of the main menu.

Last edited:

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
With what little knowledge I had with coding and imitating what I've seen, I threw together a theoretically working Replay Gallery.

I also went ahead and fixed the bugged Yukina and Akane scenes.
Wait a minute, how do you get Koharus blowjob scene? I apparently did all of Koharus events according to the quest log. Did I make a mistake and accidently show her the video of Keita fucking before having access to the night club because it seems it takes place after she watched the video. If that's the case, that is kinda dumb that you can miss events if you do them out of order.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Wait a minute, how do you get Koharus blowjob scene? I apparently did all of Koharus events according to the quest log. Did I make a mistake and accidently show her the video of Keita fucking before having access to the night club because it seems it takes place after she watched the video. If that's the case, that is kinda dumb that you can miss events if you do them out of order.
Judging by what I saw in the scripts, it is possible to miss the Koharu bj scene if you try to show her the video before/not accepting the host job she offers.

Last edited:

DraGhoz

Nov 16, 2017
Not sure if this was covered already or not, but I've encountered some sort of bug or glitch. It's not with the gameplay itself, but with the storyline. I'm playing a purely "Affection" route and trying to keep fear for all characters at zero.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Not sure if this was covered already or not, but I've encountered some sort of bug or glitch. It's not with the gameplay itself, but with the storyline. I'm playing a purely "Affection" route and trying to keep fear for all characters at zero.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bug fix for the kitchen Akane scene was posted a few pages back.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
I love this game! i'm looking forward to see more content hopefully anal sex it's added later on cant leave that out xD

Dec 24, 2018
This game have something i wish that every others games here have to, The choice of being a asshole pervert or a understandable gentleman, l loved this game and i hope the MC keep being like that

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes