TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Ngl I do really miss this game cause it seemed like the story of it was beginning to pick up with its neat pace. Though I also see why it's on hold if this is the case. Dev has multiple games in development and is building a pretty cool universe in it. I always found it cool and interesting that they are connected and have brief crossovers. Different times from the looks of how some characters appear but it's dope af.

Aug 7, 2019
just started this today, am i the only one that thinks the MC looks like a cross between Wierd Al and Howard Stern in the intro?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I can't speak for the Dev's intentions, but the game was classified as "on-hold" by F95 around early December 2020.
Wouldn't be surprised if this one stays on hold permanently. It has great characters and I enjoyed it a lot.... well.. until free roam came into play. After that, it was pretty much ruined for me. I bet a bunch of other players felt the same way.

Lyk4n's other game My Real Desire has superior gameplay and is = or better in most ways. Makes sense that he'd choose to invest his time and energy into a game that has more potential.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Wouldn't be surprised if this one stays on hold permanently. It has great characters and I enjoyed it a lot.... well.. until free roam came into play. After that, it was pretty much ruined for me. I bet a bunch of other players felt the same way.

Lyk4n's other game My Real Desire has superior gameplay and is = or better in most ways. Makes sense that he'd choose to invest his time and energy into a game that has more potential.
theres always the possibility this game could get revamped so the cg looks like the same quality as MRD. as for the sandbox i had issues with it at first but after there was enough repeatable events i didnt mind it. which is weird since im not a sandbox person.

Reactions: User1230

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ngl I do really miss this game cause it seemed like the story of it was beginning to pick up with its neat pace. Though I also see why it's on hold if this is the case. Dev has multiple games in development and is building a pretty cool universe in it. I always found it cool and interesting that they are connected and have brief crossovers. Different times from the looks of how some characters appear but it's dope af.
Same here :( I realy missed this game. I love his other game and playing all updates aswell. His other MC is pretty cool guy and that game have pretty good story aswell but this game was good aswell. I realy wish he continue this game at some point. I'm still waiting update and looking this page time for time :(

Reactions: Reese286

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Same here :( I realy missed this game. I love his other game and playing all updates aswell. His other MC is pretty cool guy and that game have pretty good story aswell but this game was good aswell. I realy wish he continue this game at some point. I'm still waiting update and looking this page time for time :(
Arent MC in this game raping his sister because she make fun of him being a virgin loser? :unsure:

Also all the girls instantly want to fuck him because of his dick..

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Arent MC in this game raping his sister because she make fun of him being a virgin loser? :unsure:
MC im talking about from his other game but if you are asking this game (and the story told says you are talking about this game MC) There is no absolute ''MC'' character development in this game. You can be forcefull (i dont think rape is right word because all people he forced have sex actualy wants to have sex with him so we cant call that ''rape'' actualy, anways...) or you can be gentlemen. So if you choice right answers you will be good guy or if you want bad guy, want to force girls sex, blackmail some of them etc you can be bad guy. This game have pretty choice based MC and its pretty good.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
MC im talking about from his other game but if you are asking this game (and the story told says you are talking about this game MC) There is no absolute ''MC'' character development in this game. You can be forcefull (i dont think rape is right word because all people he forced have sex actualy wants to have sex with him so we cant call that ''rape'' actualy, anways...) or you can be gentlemen. So if you choice right answers you will be good guy or if you want bad guy, want to force girls sex, blackmail some of them etc you can be bad guy. This game have pretty choice based MC and its pretty good.
I prefer the MC from his other game too.For me,making this game free roam and make MC become such a pathetic person doesnt do it for me.Making him a rapist also arent good either.Not to mention,almost of the girls in this game are not that likeable.But,this is dev first game,so I can understand.And not all dev can make a great game after a few attempt.This dev is a few exceptional.He got talent eventhough he isn't English speaker.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
MC become such a pathetic person doesnt do it for me.Making him a rapist also arent good either
I think you are confused here. Im telling again ''This mc dont have any mandotary, and spesicif character at all. With your choices you are making him good guy/total centelman or bad guy (with your words ''rapist'' and im telling again they are not rape scenes, girsl already wants to have sex with him so you can tell them rape: its ''forced sex'')'' so if your MC is pathetic guy then you made this with your bad choices. My MC in this is good guy, he listens girls, dont do things girls dont want, he dont force them to anyting etc... This MC is pretty well maked MC because you can create his character with choices.

Reactions: Reese286 and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think you are confused here. Im telling again ''This mc dont have any mandotary, and spesicif character at all. With your choices you are making him good guy/total centelman or bad guy (with your words ''rapist'' and im telling again they are not rape scenes, girsl already wants to have sex with him so you can tell them rape: its ''forced sex'')'' so if your MC is pathetic guy then you made this with your bad choices. My MC in this is good guy, he listens girls, dont do things girls dont want, he dont force them to anyting etc... This MC is pretty well maked MC because you can create his character with choices.
If seeing boobs,panties make him nervous and panic doesnt make him pathetic,I dont know what is.Not to mention he simping and the girls only care about his dick."Holy shit,its huge.For some reason im horny and I want to fuck this guy that I dont know nothing about."or "This guy rape me,but his dick is huge.So,its okay"

"My MC in this is good guy, he listens girls, dont do things girls dont want, he dont force them to anyting etc.."Thats simping bro.( ̄~ ̄;)

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Also all the girls instantly want to fuck him because of his dick..
that just means you chose to rape her when you played :| so you would have fear points....

And seeing your sebsequent replies you seem to not get this point... If mc RAPES anyone it is because YOU chose that option, YOU are the reason mc RAPES not a forced story... So sorry to break it to you... you chose rape path, no one forced it on you.

For further context, she has a bit of a tsundere relationship with MC, she likes him but deosn't admit it to him, so when the do small stuff she likes it but is when MC goes to go the whole way she tells him to stop (and actually wants him to stop), but you can choose not to.... and thus rape her... you evidently chose not to stop....... So don't blame dev.... blame yourself for choosing the optional rape path....

also not his sister, just close friend (like a sister). Her mom is basically an aunt to him but not actually related. (like how sometimes you get so close to others they are like family).

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
"My MC in this is a good guy, he listens to girls, don't do things girls don't want, he doesn't force them to anything etc…"That's simping bro.( ̄~ ̄;)
In my agenda that's not simping...that's being the opposite of an asshole, you know, a normal human being who cares about other people? You know the kind of person you can rely on? Never heard of it?

Simping is when someone does all that stuff(and more, like paying for her rent just because the girl exists or said hi to him once) out of desperation or misery, or because he has such a low self-esteem that he is willing to humiliate himself(or like i love to say "defecate on his own dignity") just to have a little act of affection from a girl who barely acknowledges his existence

Urban Dictionary's definition of Simp is: Someone who does way too much for a person they like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but hey, what do i know...i'm just a random human being who does random human being's things like listening to my friends, spend time with them and have drink every once in a while, just because i care about them because they're my friends and they're good people XD

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes