bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In my agenda that's not simping...that's being the opposite of an asshole, you know, a normal human being who cares about other people? You know the kind of person you can rely on? Never heard of it?

Simping is when someone does all that stuff(and more, like paying for her rent just because the girl exists or said hi to him once) out of desperation or misery, or because he has such a low self-esteem that he is willing to humiliate himself(or like i love to say "defecate on his own dignity") just to have a little act of affection from a girl who barely acknowledges his existence

Urban Dictionary's definition of Simp is: Someone who does way too much for a person they like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but hey, what do i know...i'm just a random human being who does random human being's things like listening to my friends, spend time with them and have drink every once in a while, just because i care about them because they're my friends and they're good people XD
I wouldn't bother arguing man, is the classic *insert buzzword here* to make em feel good about them selves or as an excuse to ignore that persons point/argument.

Like how people use terms like racist/nazi/far-rigth/far-left/woketard etc. once someone starts using those terms in a discussion/argument it pretty much tells you they aren't able to be reasoned with anymore, cause they stopped listening.

Like seriously... using simp against someone who is simply being kind XD how is that idolizing mediocre pussy XD and the key part of that is mediocre.... so like twitch thots, or egirls and such, where people throw money at them like no tomorrow, actual simps.. not some dude who makes kinder choices in a game instead of raping the character like how they are using it.

like is hard to tell... are they made at the game for having the choice to rape? or are they mad at you for not choosing to rape that character cause they did?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I wouldn't bother arguing man, is the classic *insert buzzword here* to make em feel good about themselves or as an excuse to ignore that persons point/argument.

Like how people use terms like racist/Nazi/far-right/far-left/woketard etc. once someone starts using those terms in a discussion/argument it pretty much tells you they aren't able to be reasoned with any more, because they stopped listening.

Like seriously... using simp against someone who is simply being kind XD how is that idolizing mediocre pussy XD and the key part of that is mediocre.... so like twitch thots, or e-girls and such, where people throw money at them like no tomorrow, actual simps… not some dude who makes kinder choices in a game instead of raping the character like how they are using it.

Like is hard to tell... are they made at the game for having the choice to rape? Or are they mad at you for not choosing to rape that character because they did?
Sometimes (when i'm bored) i like to waste my time in explaining this kind of stuff to people XD i know it's a lost cause...but i'm bored, with nothing else to do...so why not?XDXD

but yeah, either it's forced sex or rape, or blackmailing, you as a player, decides the MC's actions...so if your MC is an asshole, it's because you(the played) clicked on the asshole-choice

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sometimes (when i'm bored) i like to waste my time in explaining this kind of stuff to people XD i know it's a lost cause...but i'm bored, with nothing else to do...so why not?XDXD

but yeah, either it's forced sex or rape, or blackmailing, you as a player, decides the MC's actions...so if your MC is an asshole, it's because you(the played) clicked on the asshole-choice
ah yes, the joys of boredom, say no more.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can u please add pregnancy for all girls in the future update for this game? - Lyk4n

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Decided to check this game after playing his other game. Scanning the thread to see if it contains things that i don't like i came upon some disturbing comments so help me out.

MC is rapist but it is completely optional right ?
I see some comments about the a Li(Ami) who gets blackmailed/raped. Is that the mc which would make it avoidable or something that happened in the past. Li rape or any physical abuse is a direct to avoid/ignore list for me

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Decided to check this game after playing his other game. Scanning the thread to see if it contains things that i don't like i came upon some disturbing comments so help me out.

I see some comments about the a Li(Ami) who gets blackmailed/raped. Is that the mc which would make it avoidable or something that happened in the past. Li rape or any physical abuse is a direct to avoid/ignore list for me
yep

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

You can go full romance with all the girls (the choices were obvious as far as I can remember, so just don't be a dick...), but Ami being blackmailed into fucking a douchebag is something that already happened, so you can't do anything about that.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
You can go full romance with all the girls (the choices were obvious as far as I can remember, so just don't be a dick...), but Ami being blackmailed into fucking a douchebag is something that already happened, so you can't do anything about that.
Thanks for the info
another one to the trash folder, the search for new game continues:cool:

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
well thy make a new Update on the fame or did thy stop making more Updates on the game ?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes